Moore had better win for the fate of the GOP and the Alt-Right

Bill Clinton stood accused of outright rape, sexual assault and sexual harassment, yet you voted for him anyway, with total, repugnant disregard of the women he victimized. Hillary viciously acted to threaten and intimate her husband's accusers into silence by maliciously discrediting them, yet you voted for her anyway, with total, repugnant disregard of the women she victimized. Look in your mirror so you can't hide from yourself the naked fact you're simply nothing more than just another political partisan hack who also uses "women" simply for your own nefariously disingenuous purposes.

Voted for him for what, moron?

Since when? :confused:

Last I checked it was a service that consumes lots of expensive goods.

Depends on where you live.

But that's really irrelevant to my question as to why people can't just pay for their own shit.

Not everyone makes a billion fuckin dollars a year selling bullshit.. Along with getting gubmint health insurance..

What's wrong with having some compassion for those less fortunate? How many millions have to suffer and die? Do it for the kids!

You guys are so damn selfish and short sighted.. I've had employer insurance since I got out of the military so Obama care hasn't ever done me any good personally, but it might sometime and it'd be great if the head cheeto would just fix the shit..

Got money for tax breaks for the Uber rich.. Got money for health care.

my question as to why people can't just pay for their own shit.

Because the law of economy of scale demonstrates that certain goods and services are cheaper--and more possible--when organized, managed, and paid for collectively.

Take a look at what you pay in taxes and then take a look at just the road running in front of your house, your local high school, and a fighter jet and give a thought (it shouldn't stretch your brain power much) of just how far the tax dollars you pay will cover just those three, single items, let alone all of the rest of what the combined taxes of what you and everyone else in the country will go to building and managing just that. Economies of scale. You just pay for your own shit (and if you even ask the question, you likely have no concept of what "your own shit" encompasses) and you'll find it doesn't come anywhere close to what your taxes combined with everyone else covers of goods and services you need and draw on.

I'm sure you can't understand it that, not the least because you are clueless on the goods and services you actually draw on. But there it is. It's the truth.

Not everyone makes a billion fuckin dollars a year selling bullshit.. Along with getting gubmint health insurance..

Well neither do I, only netted 3.8 mil this year.

What's wrong with having some compassion for those less fortunate?

Nothing. We aren't talking about compassion, nobody cares about that.

We are talking about your entitlement to stick a gun to the head of everyone around you and force them to buy you shit.

It's called ROBBERY.....that is the problem .

How many millions have to suffer and die?

Every single one of us will suffer and die.

No amount of sending your government goons out to rob others for everything you can think of will stop the relentless grind of time towards the day you step off into the void.

NOTHING can stop it. You will suffer and die just like every other animal on the face of the planet.

You guys are so damn selfish and short sighted.. I've had employer insurance since I got out of the military so Obama care hasn't ever done me any good personally, but it might sometime and it'd be great if the head cheeto would just fix the shit..

WHAT?

Are you saying that Romney....I mean Obamacare isn't saving money and getting HC to everyone? That's unpossible!!!:rolleyes:

He can't fix it, it was fucked before you ever got to read it. That's why all the (D)'s wanted to pass it before anyone could find out what was in it. They knew it was a dry fuck too...but they didn't care and you LOVE LOVE LOVE them for it. The only way to fix Obamacare is to put it in the trash and try again, this time without asking the republicans for permission to use their scam as the foundation and framework for HC reforms.

Enjoy paying your OUTRAGEOUS premiums this year LOL have some compassion as you fill Obama's friends pockets and get absolute shit in return.

Got money for tax breaks for the Uber rich.. Got money for health care.

Another grand display of entitlement....not really shocking!

But....

Tell it to the Democrats who sold you out to their rich buddies instead of fixing the HC system.

Because the law of economy of scale demonstrates that certain goods and services are cheaper--and more possible--when organized, managed, and paid for collectively.

Collective purchasing power is not what economy of scale is LOL

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/e/economiesofscale.asp

Economy of scale is getting shit for less when you buy in bulk....which because of scammers isn't even something the US government could imagine at this point. It overpays through the nose for EVERYTHING.

I'm sure you can't understand it that, not the least because you are clueless on the goods and services you actually draw on. But there it is. It's the truth.

Said the guy who's throwing out basic economic terms incorrectly.

It's not the truth....it's lefty bullshitting about their extraordinary levels of entitlement to other peoples shit.

Last edited:
Back