Modern Day Fairy Tale Chain

Lol. Crack house? Honestly, I don't know much about the current drug culture.

That was the first thing that came to mind, as well. But it seemed kind of . . . expected.

Agreed. Trying to think of a twist to it, but nothing was coming to me. LOL, Chocolate shop comes to mine most likely because we just finished reading Chocolat for Love and Lust in the Short Novel.

Lol. Crack house? Honestly, I don't know much about the current drug culture.

That was the first thing that came to mind, as well. But it seemed kind of . . . expected.

How 'bout a tanning salon--or a massage parlor?

Just how much sex is involved anyway? :D

How 'bout a tanning salon--or a massage parlor?

Just how much sex is involved anyway? :D

May not be as sex-heavy as many of my other works. I'm shying away from the incest idea. To . . . you-know-who-ish. ;)

Actually, considering that the brother and sister are in dire straits, a soup kitchen comes to mind.

May not be as sex-heavy as many of my other works. I'm shying away from the incest idea. To . . . you-know-who-ish. ;)

Actually, considering that the brother and sister are in dire straits, a soup kitchen comes to mind.

Yeah--one of those homeless shelters--you know--sing a hymn--get a dinner.

That would work. ;)

Yeah--one of those homeless shelters--you know--sing a hymn--get a dinner.

That would work. ;)

Considering the nature of the story, it'd be more like sis eats a sausage to get free room and board ;)

Still thinkin'

Lol. I may just work that in somehow. ;)

How's your idea coming?

It's rollin' along--the original story fits rather neatly with certain aspects of todays popular culture.

Of course Puss is now female--and sexy.--and smokin' hot. :D

I'm still tryin to figure out Bluebeard's occupation...

Corporate stock trader. Been so consummed with work over the years that he hasn't gotten laid since Reagan was president. Blue beard . . . blue balls . . . it's that bad. ;)

I'm still tryin to figure out Bluebeard's occupation...

The story I picked, Fitcher's Bird, is one of the Bluebeard variant types. There are some differences in the characters and some parts of the plot, but they are very similar. Since they are scheduled to come out within 4 days of each other, I didn't know if we should try to make sure they are not too similar. Obviously, as a total newbie, I can use all the help I can get. Our writing styles will inevitably be different, and your experience will definitely set the stories apart. I just wanted to ask ahead to make sure.

I was thinking of making Fitcher an art dealer, or a jeweler. It would fit with the way he entraps the girls, but then I also thought about making him a modern day rancher. Obviously, I don't know what I'm doing yet.;)

I'm trying to think of something that would be attractive to women, as much as his appearance is repellant...Donald Trump is springing to mind...

I'm trying to think of something that would be attractive to women, as much as his appearance is repellant...Donald Trump is springing to mind...

When you figure that one out--let me know.

It has to be money and power--the man is an insufferable boor. :(

Yeah, well that's the thing isn't it? I'm damned if I know how he does it, but he always seems to have a pretty girl available to hang on his every word.

Yeah, well that's the thing isn't it? I'm damned if I know how he does it, but he always seems to have a pretty girl available to hang on his every word.

Which doesn't say a lot about certain females--and that includes the feminine habitue's of the Playboy mansion--drooling over a 70+ yo man in a bathrobe.

I mean what ever happened to female empowerment?

Back