Mob Bosses Son's Birthday Present (Closed)

He pulls over to a warehouse. She smiled at him. "Yes I want you right now." She said. He got out the car and came to her door. He pulled her out the car and pushed her to the side. He pulled up the skirt of her dress. Her bare ass and pussy on show. "You said you wanted to claim my ass earlier so I'm guessing your going to take my ass." She said. She was rubbing up against him. Her pussy was wet. She was turned on and wanted him.

"Now see that's how I like to see my girl." He stepped forward almost shoving her up against the car hard enough to rock it and lifting her up off her feet and kissing her. "Nice and willing to be taken." His hands wandered her body pulling the top of her dress down far enough for him to feast on her breasts, licking, sucking and biting her sensitive flesh.

Micheal unzipped his pants sliding his cock over her wet slit. "Look at you, ready to recieve." He slipped his cock into her cunt holding her against the car and slamming into her over and over again.

He shoved her up against the car hard. He lifted her up off her feet kissing her. "Well I'm glad you like how willing I am." She said grinning at him. His hands were moving over her body. He pulled the top of her dress down. He licked, sucked and bite at her hard nipples. She moaned out looking at him. He unzipped his pants and slid his cock out.

He rubbed his cock against her wet pussy. She moaned out softly. "I am ready and waiting for you." She said. He slipped into her. She moaned out liking the feeling of him sliding deep in her. He held her against the car. He was slamming into her. She was looking into his eyes moaning out. She leaned in and kissed him passionately. She was moving hard down on his cock hard.

Micheal continued to kiss her, fucking her up against the car so hard the entire vehicle rocked and squeaked on it's hinges. "Keep being an obedient whore and things can be very comfortable for you." Micheal pulled his cock out of her and spun her around slamming her back against the car and aiming his cock at her again, this time rubbing his cockhead against her asshole. "Ready my Minx?"

The car was moving as he fucked her up against it. "Well I think I've proven I can be obedient." She said. He pulled out of her and spun her around. Her boobs slammed up against the car. She feel his cock rubbing up against her ass hole. She moaned softly. "Yes I'm ready." She said pushing back against his cock. She closed her eyes holding onto the car bracing herself for his cock.

Micheal pressed his chest against her back, his lips against her ear. "Yes, yes you have proven that you are capable of being obedient." He slowly shoved his cock into her asshole slowly lifting her up until only her toes were touching the ground. He kept taking her in long deep strokes, his hands gradually making their way around to cup her breasts lightly pinching and tugging at her nipples. His lips wandered her shoulder and neck alternating between kissing and lightly nipping at her flesh.

She felt his chest against her back. His lips were against her ear. He slowly pushed his cock into her. She moaned loudly feeling him sliding deep in her ass. He slowly lifted her up until only her toes were touching the ground. He was deep into her ass. His hands cupped her boobs. He pinched and tugged at her nipples. His was kissing and nipping at her shoulder and neck. "Harder." She said pushing back on his cock. She really liked the feel of him in her tight little ass. Her hand went down to her pussy. She was stroking her pussy moaning softly.

Micheal was more than happy to oblige her in that. He steadily picked up the pace, hooking one arm under a thigh lifting her up again and getting her off balance slightly before he started taking her harder. The sounds of his hips crashing against pert buttocks would start to fill the air, even more than the sound of the car creaking on it's axl with each and every increasingly deep thrust. He groaned into her ear, then bit down on her shoulder, a little harder than he actually intended but he couldn't help it.

"You are so fucking sexy." He growled pushing her up until her entire body was suspended between him and the car, her feet completely off the ground while he filled her ass with his hot sticky cum.

Micheal was thrusting hard into her tight ass. It felt so good. She bite her lip moaning out loudly. He hooked his arm under her thigh lifting her up more. She was unbalanced now. He was thrusting hard and deep into her tight ass. He was stretching her ass hole out so much. His body was slamming against hers. She squealed feeling him bite down on her shoulder. "Oh god yes." She cried out. Her feet was off the floor and he was slamming into her. He was filling her ass with his hot sticky cum. "Fill my ass up." She said.

Micheal thrust a few last times before pulling his cock out of Naomi and letting her slip from his grasp. "Wow. I should stop second guessing you shouldn't I?" He leaned up against the car zipping his pants back up.

"I can handle my last stop in the morning. We should get home and you should tell me what you want done about your father. You've earned that."

Lola moaned as Micheal thrust into a few more times before he pulled out of her. He let go of her body. "Yes you should. I told you I'm a good girl." She said. He leaned against the car and he zipped his pants back up. She smiled at him as she sorted her dress out. She stood by his side and she stroked his chest softly. "Well like I already said I want him beaten to death. I want him to feel the pain he caused me and so much worse." She said. She kissed him softly on the lips. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" She asked smiling at him.

"Good girls are a very rare thing." Micheal commented back at her pulling her over for a quick but rough kiss on the lips. "If I say I'm sorry I doubted you will you forgive me slave girl?" He climbed back into the car waiting for her and driving back to the house.

Once they returned to the house he undressed and bathed her again, clearly enjoying himself a little more than he had before. He didn't talk a whole lot while he did just occasionally making a lewd comment about her body. It wasn't until he finished that he decided to continue talking.

"Of course, you've behaved, you've submitted, yes we'll take care of your father and you can sleep where ever you want tonight. Keep being an obedient whore and you can keep sleeping where you please. You'll find that I'm usually very fair."

They ate dinner and after a quick blow job Micheal pulled the girl against him and went to sleep for the night. The next morning he woke up before her. He didn't decide to bother her just yet, instead he went down stairs started breakfast and made a few phone calls to get the ball rolling.

"Well you had moments of doubting me but I do forgive you. I'm not to much hard work and you need to know I always keep to my word. I told you I'd be obedient and good and I am." She said.

They got in the car and went back to the house. He bathed her like the night before. "I'd like to sleep with you permanently. I don't like sleeping alone. I know your quite fair and you have moments of being sweet." She said.

They had dinner and then she gave him a blow job that didn't last very long. They fell asleep next to each other. She woke up and he was gone. She went for a quick shower and did her hair. She went into her closet.

She was in quite a good mood today. She was wondering what they'd be doing today. She decided to make a special effort today especially for him in what she wore. She got into http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/68/50/cc/6850ccaf8b969b650a08838e673de29a.jpg and http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=3859074.

She went down to the kitchen. "Morning Micheal. What's the plans for the day?" She asked fluttering her long eyelashes at him as she stood there with her hand going through her long locks.

Micheal was sitting at the table with a sour look on his face. "Minx." He half growled looking over at her as she walked into the room. It was quite the outfit she'd chosen.

He saw she was confused. He hadn't looked at her like that since she became his, it was something she'd have to learn to deal with sooner or later though. Micheal got up and stalked over to her grabbing her by the hair and yanking her over so her head was at his waist and dragged her over to the kitchen table sliding her over the desk. "Stay still."

Micheal yanked her dress up over her hips pulling his belt out and bringing it down over her upturned ass. He was curious how much she'd take before she moved. He brought the belt down a second and third time.

Lola was shocked to hear Micheal growling her given name to her. The look on his face was one she'd only seen once before. His face was like the first time she had been his. When she had be defiant and unwilling to be obedient. She was so confused why he was changed from the way he'd been last night. He grabbed her hair and dragged her to the table. He slid her over the table so her ass was stuck up in the air.

He pulled her dress up over her hips. She heard him pull his belt off his trousers. She jumped a little feeling it hit her ass. She tried staying as still as possible. She closed her eyes. The pain was bad. He hit her ass again and again. Tears started to form in her eyes. "Micheal please stop." She said. Tears ran down her face. She liked Micheal but right now she didn't like him that much. She didn't know why he was punishing her.

"You do not get to call me Micheal, it is Master or Sir." he snarled bringing the belt down across her buttocks a few more times before leaning over her. "You'd think you would have learned that by now."

Micheal wrapped the belt around her throat, not tight enough to completely cut off her air, but more than tight enough to make breathing a difficult. "That's a good little bitch." He snarled in her ear. After a few moments like that he pulled her up off the table twisting her down to the floor and bending her down backwards. He grabbed her jaw with his free hand forcing her mouth open and shoved his cock into her mouth.

She had never heard him tell her to call him master or sir. It had always been Micheal from day one. She was so confused why he was being this way. She had been trying so hard to do everything he said so life would be good. He hit her ass a few more times. Her ass was sore and red. She bite her lip crying out in pain. He wrapped the belt around her throat. He was lightly choking her with the belt.

There was more tears on her face. He snarled in her ear that's a good little bitch. She was struggling to breathe. He pulled her up and then pushed her down on the floor. He grabbed her jaw forcing her mouth open. He shoved his cock in her mouth. Tears were rolling down her face as she was sucking his cock. She was feeling so confused by his behaviour and she just wanted to know why he was treating her this way.

Micheal kept her like that for a few minutes before reaching down and grabbing her around the waist dumping her on the table and continuing to fuck her throat and choking her, every time pushing until his scrotum was against her nose and holding it like that until she started to struggle for air before pulling the belt tighter. He found he was certainly enjoying that look of fear and panic in her eyes. He reached down pulling her dress down to reveal her tits smacking them back and forth.

He was getting close, she could feel his cock pulsing in her throat and his formally slow and measured pace was getting more frantic occasionally bouncing the back of her head off the table. Micheal finally pulled out and sprayed her face with his cum.

"That's a good little bitch. You can crawl." Using the belt like a leash he dragged her down off the table, slow enough that she didn't just fall to the floor though and lead her like a dog out to the office putting her next to his desk and putting his feet on her back while he made several more phone calls obviously angry about something. Every phone call was him cursing and threatening people's families. Every time she broke poster he either yanked the belt or swatted her ass with whatever he could reach, usually a ruler.

It would be almost an two hours like that before he finally stopped doing that pouring himself a drink. "You can speak if you like Minx."

He kept her down on the floor with his cock deep in her mouth. He grabbed her and pulled her up. He dumped her down on the table. He was fucking her mouth. He was really choking her. His scrotum covered her nose making her struggle for air. He pulled the belt tighter. There was fear and pain in her eyes. He pulled her dress down and hit her boobs back and forth.

He was fucking her mouth hard and fast. He sprayed her face in cum and some landed in her mouth. He called a good little bitch and told her to crawl. He used the belt like a leash dragging her. He led her out of the office. He sat her next to the desk. He put his feet on her back. He was using her as a foot stool. He was making loads of calls and she sort of figured out why he was mad because something was right with his work.

His feet felt heavy so she broke poster a few times and when she did he yanked her up by the belt or hit her ass with a ruler. He used her as a foot stool for nearly two hours. "Why have you been treating me so badly today? I've not done anything wrong. You said you'd treat me good if I was good and I've been really good." She said.

Micheal paused at her question. He wasn't sure what he should do. You don't apologize to slaves. They are property. You can do with them as you please without any explanation.

Finally after a few minutes he took his feet of her back an settled down beckoning her forward with crooked finger. "Minx. I am sorry. It wasn't your fault and-" Goddamn why did this woman have so much control over him? "Things are not going well over all, your father is apparently a genuine bad ass but mostly I chose to take this all out on you and that wasn't fair. You're right you've been flawless."

He took his feet off her and beckoned her to him. She moved onto her feet. She sat on the table in front of him. She looked at him and just couldn't stay mad at him. He knew he was struggling at the moment and felt bad. "Micheal I forgive you. Yes it wasn't right what you did but I understand you are stressed and you took it out on me. As much as you don't seem to believe me I truly like you so it is easy to forgive you." She said. She leaned in and kissed his cheek. "What has my farther done? He's all talk no balls. He gets fisty when he's drunk but I'm sure you can handle him. Maybe I can help you." She said. She was looking at him slightly smiling. Yes she embarrassed, hurt and confused by how he treated her but she did care for him and like him. "I think maybe later you can make it up to me for the way you treated me after I help you with my farther." She said.

"What has your father done?" Micheal closed his eyes. "All talk? Maybe, but he took out two of my best enforcers." He growled angrily but he pulled her into his arms. "I will take out my anger on you from time to time and. . ." he wouldn't apologize again. Once was more than she deserved.

"He will be brought to you."

He pulled her into his arms. "Okay I understand that you will do it sometimes but it doesn't mean I'm okay with it. I will try and forgive you every time but I can't promise I will." She said. She ran her hand through his hair. She kissed his lips softly. "I'll take care of him for you. I think I've changed my mind on what I want to happen to him. I think I'd like to handle him. Can I borrow your gun?" She said. She ready to get her farther out of her life completely. She wouldn't be happy until he was five feet under.

Micheal pulled her against him his hand moving to her ass. She was already forgiving him. Incredible. She was truly something special.

"No, you may not borrow a gun. It's going to take some time to bring your father here but when he is brought here his end will not be quick like that. I don't care what he did to you, at this point he has taken from me and he will suffer."

His pulled her close to him and his hand moved to her ass. She moved in stroking his chest softly. She was smiling looking at him. She moved her hand through her long hair.

"Well you do what you want with him because it is clear to see you've decided that I don't get a say anymore." She said. She brushed her hair behind her ears.

She was looking at him. "How about I take your mind off all the shit that's going on." She said. She leaned in and kissed him.

Back