Mob Bosses Son's Birthday Present (Closed)

"See you later whore." Chris replied dressing quickly and walking back out of the room leaving her to her devices. Outside she could hear him and the others playing rather roughly with Kitten though it had mostly died down by the time Micheal arrived.

Micheal showed up to the house almost and hour later. "Well deal with it." He shouted back at someone over the phone. He went straight through the kitchen out into the yard barking orders at the men for a few minutes before walking into the house and pouring himseld a drink.

She saw him come in to kitchen. He didn’t look to happy. He poured himself a drink. She walked over to him as she moved her hair out of her face. She smiled at him. “Are you okay?” She asked. She looked into his eyes and smiled at him as she stroked his arm.

"Just a long day." Micheal replied shaking his head and taking a sip from his drink. "You know how that whole thing does." He replied even though she didn't. He very rarely told her anything detailed about his work. He wasn't particularly secretive he just didn't tell her much. "We've been having some problems with the cops in the next city over. My father is a bit annoyed as well, since I told him to stay home since he was getting a phone call from my fiancee." He said. "You want anything babe?" He poured himself a second glass and then reached for another for her.

“Poor you babes.” She said looking at him. She was starting to plate up his food. She brushed her hair out of her face and looked at him. She smiled at him “Can I have a glass?” She asked. She smiled at him. She put the food on the table. “Let’s sit down and eat babes.” She said. She sat at the table. She started eating her food. “After we eat we can have some fun if you want?” She said.

"Of course babe." Micheal replied pouring her a glass and walking over to the table. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bother you with the stupid details of my day, how about you. What did you end up getting up to that kept you from calling dad anyway?" He helped her get the rest of the food over to the table and started eating.

Back