Mine Eyes Have Been Opened

A

AsylumSeeker

Yeah, I know, not proper writing and all that (the title of the thread that is)

I guess I'm experiencing a "rebirth" of sorts, or a mental "growth" that isn't cancerous, minus all the blood and stuff. I've always steered clear of this forum just because I didn't understand the culture. And I still may not, I don't know.

But there are two reasons I'm here now.

First, I was approached by an author of BDSM a few months ago who tried, in her own way, to (and I'm guessing here) expand my limited horizons. Second, I recently wrote an incest story with bondage that failed while at the same time opening my eyes to this cat.

So I am in the process of writing my first BDSM tale. I have done some surfing of the web so I'm not completely naive, but the term BDSM surely does open up the door to a rather large room, to put it mildly.

I'd like to share what I have so far in hopes of deciding if the direction is true. Would love if you would read the finished story even more, and comments would be appreciated.

I'm an experienced editor and am well acquainted with the Lit rules, hence my freedom in sharing the following excerpt.

What do you HONESTLY think? Yay? Nay? Go back to incest? Stop writing altogether? I'm just a PM away! Would love your feedback!

GIDEON’S GATE
By AsylumSeeker

Description: Sorority hazing turns into more than a co-ed could have ever imagined

Robin had never been frozen with terror before in her life. In fact she always thought the term was an oxymoron, for wouldn’t a person’s natural instinct compel them into action when their fear was the greatest? But she had discovered this was not always the case. No, this was not the case at all, especially not in this case.

Her mind was madly racing as her sleek, slender, nineteen-year old body was being transported down a long corridor. At least she suspected it was a long corridor because she could not see. Robin’s eyesight had been temporarily removed by a leather mask which had been roughly pulled over the top of her head and zipped down the back of her head before she realized what was happening.

A gag was built into the mask, and it had been unceremoniously thrust into her mouth just before the zipper secured the mask in place. Several strands of her long, silky black hair had been caught in the track of the zipper and even now continued to painfully pull at her scalp.

The gag was a large round block that pinned her tongue to the bottom of her mouth, making speech an all but impossible task. There must have been a hole at its center for she could still feel a rush of cool air with each heavy breath that was taken.

Her ears were covered by the leather which muffled the sounds she was hearing. The leather formed around her nose instead of compressing it, so Robin was confident that it was aligned with an opening in the mask.

Her lithe form was dressed only in provocative white lace panties that fastened at the sides and a matching bra that snapped in front between the cups that held her firm breasts. There were no shoulder straps. She recalled looking at her own reflection in a mirror before this nightmare had started and thought the white was a lovely contrast when compared to her naturally dark complexion.

Robin simultaneously shook and was shaken as the specially constructed wheeled chair transported her to an unknown location. Every inch of her was trembling with the most intense terror a person could ever imagine. Her mouth was completely dry and she could feel her tongue sticking to the smooth block in her mouth as she desperately attempted to wiggle it.

Thick leather straps pinned her wrists and both upper and lower arms to smooth, wide armrests. Her feet were flat against a footrest, ankles secured against a backrest by similar straps. Her legs were being forced in a widened position by a block of wood attached between the inside of each ankle, making the crotch of her pretty lace panties quite evident.

Her limbs were long and silky smooth. They were toned without being overtly muscular so they possessed strength and a shapely appearance. Even cupped as they were by the bra her breasts offered a hint of their splendid magnificence as the light brown swells pressed together, forming a cleavage that was the envy of many yet to this point relished by few.

Down lower, where shapely thighs converged, a treasure worthy of a king’s ransom was greedily protected by the white lace fabric, yet by design it allowed small hints of what rested so securely within. It could not hide the sight of bare skin underneath, or the folds of flesh that compressed together to form a vertical rim for the luscious valley within.

The ground beneath her was coarse like a cobblestone road. The strong vibrations threw her body forward and back, and then left and right, at least as far as the tight leather bindings allowed. She could feel her breasts jumping around, the nipples straining with fear as cold chills continually ran down to the base of her spine.

Afraid that she might be driven mad from the intensifying terror of her ordeal, her mind instead chose one thing to focus on; her nipples. As the mounds shifted from the insistent vibrations of the chair’s movement, the light brown, upturned tips were being rubbed against the rough lace.

Robin could feel the tops of the large swollen nipple shafts dragging back and forth against the inside of the fabric as if sandpaper, slowly wearing away the top layer of skin. Then the tall shafts would be pulled up or down, allowing the fabric to scratch away at the sides.

Soon the aching nipples grew increasingly tender and what started out as a slight aching became sharp, stinging jolts of pain. Beneath the leather head covering she could feel beads of perspiration forming on her forehead and the top of her head, beginning to soak into her hair. In her mind she frantically prayed for the chair to stop as the lace etched away at the next layer of skin.

Her breathing was not so heavy that it was the only sound filling her covered ears. She formed desperate moans that escaped through the passage in the blocks but she could not possibly tell if anyone could hear them.

The mounting misery of her raw nipples was added to when she next felt her panties chafing along the length of her pussy lips and inner thighs. Her tips were hurting so bad she hadn’t noticed earlier, but when this new source of misery joined the first, it became almost more than she could bear. There was no hair to act as a buffer between her sensitive flesh and the fabric.

That was when the chair suddenly stopped. It took her vibrating body a few seconds to settle down, however, and for that brief time the sharp stinging from two locations were endured. The chair being stopped quickly ushered in a new twist; what would be next?

She held her breath a moment while sitting frozen in the chair, trying to listen for any hint as to what was happening in the space around her. There was a metallic clicking sound – a lock perhaps, or a latch being released? It was followed by a squeaking – a door being opened, or a gate being pushed aside?

The external sounds were blurred by the pounding in her ears from her rapidly pumping heart. Feeling light-headed Robin released her breath and sucked in large volumes of air, feeling and hearing as it rushed through the passage in her gag and passed through the back of her mouth.

The front of the chair rose up without warning and instantly upset Robin’s equilibrium. Her head began spinning as she was pushed suddenly forward, the back wheels striking a threshold hard and jumping over the obstruction. Her body was thrown up until it was stopped by the restraints, but her unrestricted breasts bounced up and down several times from the vibrations caused by the collision.

As the still-swollen nipples quickly rubbed up and down beneath the lace bra it triggered short but intense stinging jolts of pain in both mounds that took her breath away. She wanted to scream and did in her mind, but no audible sounds resulted. And then she had the sense of being pushed up a ramp. Thankfully the floor was smooth and the rough, jerking motions ceased.

Muffled words were exchanged but it was impossible to decipher them as the pounding of her heart and heavy breathing masked nearly all external sounds that managed to reach her ears.

Robin wanted to cry and scream out in terrorized misery, but even tears would not come, just the freezing fear of an unknown fate. How did she manage to reach this lowest point in her otherwise happy life?

Her name was Robin Sanchez, the daughter of parents that had immigrated to the United States as children from Latin America. Her father had worked hard and established a successful business and the family’s wealth enabled her parents to provide all of the essentials to the daughter they loved and adored, placing education above all else.

Robin had been raised to embrace opportunity in a land that only a few were lucky enough to call home. Throughout her academic life she worked very hard to excel as she followed in her father’s footsteps. School proved to be a challenge but she persevered, overcoming obstacles and bringing prideful smiles to the parents she so dearly loved and respected.

During her senior year of high school she was approached by a female teacher who spoke longingly of a small women’s college situated on the outskirts of a modest city just a few hours distant. Few knew of the school but the teacher told the most wonderful stories of her experience there and it soon caught Robin’s interest and imagination.

She applied at numerous colleges as many hopeful graduates do, and Gideon’s College for Women responded quickly, even offering a partial scholarship based on her academic success. Her growing excitement was difficult to reign in as the summer days dragged by.

Yet before she realized it the day had arrived and her nervous parents moved her from their home as their precious daughter began a new life. After getting settled in the dorms she was approached by a group of three women who appeared anxious that she pledge their sorority. It was an invitation Robin, whose naturally outgoing nature had her hungry to build friendships, eagerly accepted.

“The path to our sorority passes through Gideon’s Gate,” they told her. “The mansion just north of the college is where the great-great-granddaughter of the college’s founder resides, Mistress Gideon. She’ll be the one who decides.”

And on the next Friday night, with the sky filled with dazzling stars and guided by the light of a full moon, Robin followed the two young women as she filled them in on how she ended up at Gideon’s in the first place. Robin instantly liked the two and she remained hopeful about being admitted into the sorority, where surely many memorable occasions awaited to be enjoyed.

Her youthful exuberance waned as she was led down a narrow dirt path that passed through several thickets to what appeared to be a rarely used door at the bottom of a set of stone steps. At that point Robin wavered, for the sight of a door at the bottom of the steps appeared absolutely horrifying as fearsome gothic creatures were emblazoned into it.

“I’m not sure I can do this,” Robin heard herself speaking uncertainly.

“Don’t be silly, it’s just a gate, it’s Gideon’s Gate,” Beth’s soothing voice spoke into her ear. “Don’t be frightened.”

“It’s not a gate at all, it’s a door, and to where it leads I have no idea,” Robin again complained.

“It’s a gate,” her companions spoke in unison.

In the moonlight the sight appeared ominous and it struck fear in Robin’s very heart. Perhaps the moon’s light was playing tricks on her mind, she nervously thought as they guided her down the dozen steps one at a time. Each step drew her closer to the frightening images portrayed on the door, or gate, or whatever the hell it was.

Once on the bottom landing it was apparent in the white light from the moon that it appeared to be neither or both a door and a gate. So fixated had Robin been on the horrifying images that she had failed to notice an outcropping in the shape of a hand as if a seat. And higher above were two indented handholds. The bottom, flush with the stone landing, extended outward about a foot and there were the imprints of human feet.

“We’ll need to collect your shoes, socks, shorts, and t-shirt,” Cassidy reminded the new girl in a casual, matter-of-fact voice, “everything but the lingerie.”

Robin quickly grew apprehensive. The horrifying memory of the fun house she’d walked through at a traveling carnival had shaken her so badly that she could barely tolerate the dark at all, especially alone. Thinking of passing through a gate at nighttime when she had no idea what would be waiting for her chilled Robin’s blood and had her body trembling uncontrollably.

Cassidy glanced over at Beth as if asking what they could do to get Robin to cooperate.

Beth thought for a moment and walked up to Robin, placing her hands on the girl’s shoulders and looking her straight in the eyes. “If you want to be one of us, which Cassidy and I both want more than anything else right now, we have to know we can trust you with all of our secrets. But before we can do that you first have to prove that you can trust us. This is a test of our trust, nothing more. Do you seriously think we’d send you into a place knowing something bad was going to happen to you?

“Please, Robin, look into my eyes and tell me that you don’t think we’re trustworthy. Or strip down to your panties and bra and let’s do this. Which will it be? I won’t ask again, and this is your only chance to become one of us.”

The peer pressure was palpable. It felt like a hand that was squeezing around her chest, tightening it, making her breathing difficult. All Robin could do was stare down at the basement gate, Gideon’s Gate, at all of the frightening demons that raised out from the surface as if in a dire warning to stay very far away. And she was listening.

But Robin wanted badly to prove to her new friends that she could be trusted, and that she trusted them. This was the only obstacle standing in her way from being part of the group. Without realizing it Robin’s head was shaking back and forth as in a gesture of refusal, which had the others on the verge of disappointment.

Finally swallowing back the fear like a big pill and with grim determination, Robin suddenly pulled off her t-shirt and kicked off her shoes. “I don’t like this bra; it’s rough and scratchy on the inside. The same goes for the panties. I hope I won’t be in them for much longer.”

Cassidy and Beth shared a knowing glance and both were silently laughing as Robin bent down to untie her shoes. After taking the shorts off she rolled everything up inside the shirt and handed them to Cassidy.

“Do this quick before I lose my nerve. Look, see this? I’m already shaking.”

Robin turned as if to leave but her new friends firmly sat her down on the hand, guided her fingers upward into the depression and around the handholds before placing her feet in the depressions at the base.

“You’ll see us much sooner than you think,” Cassidy whispered before lightly kissing her right cheek. Beth followed suit with a reassuring peck on the other.

Beth reached up and grabbed a handle built into the right side of the gate that had previously gone unnoticed. This caused curved steel tongues to fold out around wrists and ankles simultaneously. Helplessly pinned into the wicked chair Robin’s heart immediately began to race and she screamed out in terror as her brief display of courage waned.

Cassidy casually waved as Beth pulled down a second handle, this one embedded in the wall. The entire gate rotated and immersed Robin in total darkness. In an instant all Robin could see was total darkness and horror tightly clenched her body.

“No, I can’t do this!” the girl cried out. “Oh God, no! Please no! Stop! Stop! Help -“

Once the opening was sealed with a solid metallic clunk the frantic screams were cut off. It was so pronounced that the ground shook beneath their feet.

And there she waited; the darkness absolute, pulse and breathing quickened. She barely heard someone approach as if they could see and she could not. Something hard was driven into her mouth, pinning her tongue to the bottom and silencing her next scream before the rest of whatever it was could be roughly pulled down over her head. And then it was zipped closed, catching some of her hair in the process.

Even when the cold bracelets pinning her into position were retracted she couldn’t find the energy to move, as if so thoroughly frightened that her body refused to respond to the commands issued from her wildly racing brain. Her slender body was lifted, placed into a chair of some type, and leather straps were systematically tightened into place.

Mistress Gideon welcomed her newest addition.

A strap, presumably leather like the others, was tightly cinched around Robin’s slender neck. There were studs but facing inward toward her skin, thankfully very dull, like the rounded arrow-shaped tips of a decorative wrought-iron fence. They weren’t designed to cut or scrape but rather, when forcefully employed, to control. Like an animal’s leash.

Her mind couldn’t shake that thought as the numerous studs were drawn tightly against her windpipe, spine, throbbing carotid arteries and flesh. Robin swallowed hard as the collar was cinched tight, nearly choking her in the process before a pin was aligned with a hole and the collar’s installation was complete. And then she both felt and heard a metallic clicking sound as a leader was clipped to the collar.

Robin was left that way. She sat bound to the wheeled chair, heart racing and lungs gasping as felt the pressure of rounded spikes compressing against her neck. She was so frightened that she could taste it as her mind imagined dozens of scenarios that could follow. Her mind kept returning to the many gory horror movies she’d seen which had been fun at the time, but the idea that she could be the next victim struck fear through her chilled heart.

Time elapsed, although she had no way of knowing how much. Seconds? Minutes? Hours? What were they waiting for, her silent question kept repeating, and what would happen next?

She could hear something… it was very faint. Approaching footsteps perhaps? The chair suddenly backed up, turned, and rolled forward a short distance. The motions caused her breasts to jiggle, and once more her raw nipples triggered intense stinging jolts of misery that were also coupled with pain from below as the fragile folds of her pussy were also rubbed by the rough fabric.

A loud tapping sound caused Robin to jerk.

“Can you hear –“ an amplified female voice spoke. “There we go. Good evening to all of my wonderful guests, thank you all for coming out once more. For those of you who may not know me, my name is Melissa Gideon, or Mistress Gideon. Tonight we will have another enjoyable evening as I train a new feline companion to add to my growing pride. After which I will release the others for your pleasure.

“Before we get started I would like to thank each and every one of you for your generous contributions to Gideon’s College for Women, without which we could not possibly provide the outstanding education that we continue to do in such a rich and warm learning environment.

“The tasty liquor-filled chocolate balls in the bowls on the tables in front of you that I personally craft for these occasions are better left untouched by you gentlemen. You’d be wise to save them, because those are how you will tempt my felines to join you once they are released from their cages to play.”

All of a sudden, as if on cue, Robin could hear muffled cat-like meows. But they weren’t coming from cats, it rather sounded like a number of girls were meowing. Suddenly the pieces of the puzzle were coming together and Robin realized what she had allowed herself to become a part of.

The zipper at the back of her head was roughly tugged upward. The violent wrenching tugged more at the caught hair before it was finally released, and once it was removed from the sweaty skin cool air rushed in and had a chilling effect. Robin shivered uncontrollably.

As soon as the leather unblocked her eyes all she could see was a bright light, immediately causing them to close. Her limbs began tugging against the bindings in a bid to escape but that, in turn, had her breasts moving and the nipples once more began to rub. Robin withstood the stinging pain for as long as she could tolerate before giving up altogether.

“We appear to have a feisty one on our hands tonight, gentlemen. This may make for an interesting night at the Gideon mansion.”

Unhindered by the leather cap, Robin could plainly hear the hearty laughter of a crowd of men that drifted up. As difficult as it was she opened her eyes just the tiniest bit and looked down, observing a highly polished wood floor beneath her. Bright lights lined the front of the stage she was on. Beyond lay an expanse of darkness.

As her eyes grew accustomed to the ambient lighting they opened further. Robin could now see she was on a stage in what appeared to be a large room. A dozen or more small round tables rested on a floor three feet below the platform where Robin was positioned. Some of the chairs sat empty but the better part of them held the weight of distinguished-looking, sharply-dressed gentlemen.

On the tables rested candles and a large crystal snifter filled with the chocolate treats that were mentioned earlier during Mistress Gideon’s welcoming speech to the men. Bright, multi-colored ribbons were tied around their centers to heighten their appearance, as if to imply the great significance of the chocolate treats contained within.

“They’re the richest and most influential men in this region,” Mistress Gideon spoke directly to her new pet kitten. “You’re lucky to have this special opportunity to join my pride. You’re a feline; begin acting like one or you’ll rot in that chair. Do you hear me?”

Robin was still in a state of shock. “What?”

Without any hesitation Mistress Gideon, who was standing to Robin’s right side, reached and hand down and squeezed hard on the front of a sore tit. The biting pain was intense as the raw flesh was roughly pinched by her palm. Her body stiffened and tried coming up out of her seat as the tears she could not earlier shed were running down both cheeks.

“Meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow-meow!” Robin cried out in rapid succession in a desperate attempt to get Mistress Gideon to stop inflicting the pain that she was finding to be overwhelming.

“There there my precious kitten,” the mistress spoke in a soft, soothing voice as the hand on Robin’s throbbing breast instead moved to the top of her head and began gently smoothing the sweat-laced black hair.

It took a few seconds for the misery to begin to tame and weaken. After they did Robin breathed a sigh of relief and the rush of tears began to slow. For the first time Robin’s attention shifted from the audience to her captor.

Mistress Gideon had long, thick, dark red hair. It framed a face that was not without some wrinkles around the eyes. The older woman appeared to be in her late fifties to early sixties with warm gray eyes and a pretty face, her full lips painted a glossy red. She was taller than average with long legs and a slender, shapely body that was not without its own tempting charms.

Her form was adorned in a black leather corset. The cups at the top pushed her ample bosom up and together, forming an alluring cleavage. It tapered down to her curvy waist, the bottom center wrapping over and covering her crotch. Straps attached to the bottom provided clips that held black fishnet stockings in place. Laced black boots with high heels that rose nearly all the way to her knees finished the ensemble.

Her left hand was holding the end of Robin’s leash. The other held a black leather riding crop the mistress used for correcting her pride and keeping the focus of her pets on track. Robin shivered as she decided the mistress would be liberal in its application upon her bare flesh.

“Is my kitten ready to explore her new environs?” the mistress asked.

Robin looked down at the vacant floor before her. “Meow.”

“Good, but let’s first get you out of this ridiculous outfit. How I hate it when ill-informed owners make ill-advised decisions and dress animals, felines in particular, in clothing when nature had intended otherwise.”

With a snap of her fingers the unfastened bra immediately pulled away from Robin’s breasts, the retreating fabric tugging at the raw nipples a final time, causing her body to stiffen in pain. But the jolts quickly faded, replaced by a dull throbbing for the moment.

The girl was quickly reminded she had an audience as excited applause sounded. Robin immediately looked at the crowd of onlookers, all of whom were smiling, in some cases pointing and talking quietly amongst themselves. The co-ed could feel her face growing hot from the humiliation of being exposed to their leering gazes. Yet even as the sense of shame intensified the normally brown tips, now a bright red from the incessant chafing, swelled as large as they possibly could.

Mistress Gideon walked around to Robin’s front, knelt down, and released the plastic snaps on either side of her panties. Sensing it was to her benefit to do so Robin shifted her body upward to facilitate their removal with relatively little pain, but the chafed lips still stung. When the mistress stood and stepped away, even louder clapping followed as the crowd enjoyed the young co-ed’s nudity.

Although the wooden block between her ankles prevented Robin from closing her legs entirely, her knees did bend inward while trying to limit the view. But it was too little, too late.

“So, do you approve of my latest acquisition?” the mistress asked of the men over the loudspeaker.

The clapping intensified and added to the noise were catcalls and shouts.

“Can I pet your pussy?” one shouted out above the others which triggered a hearty round of laughter.

Even Mistress Gideon laughed. “Oh Harold, there will be plenty of pussies to pet shortly if you’ll keep your fingers out of the treats!”

Her snub triggered an even louder response. Harold’s chubby face reddened in embarrassment as his fingers released the chocolate ball that fell back into the half-empty snifter. He quickly sat down and minimized his visibility. Mistress Gideon smiled inwardly as she so loved putting these powerful men into their rightful places.

The mistress stepped away but quickly returned with what looked like black leather mittens. The tips had white plastic claws built into them, similar to a cat’s paw, replete with thick brown pads. These were placed over Robin’s hands and feet and cinched into place, removing the benefit of dexterity afforded to other species.

Really love it so far. :)

It's well written as always, the main character sounds real (I think she's stupid to have gone along with it, but then smart characters make for very short stories don't they?) and I liked the descriptions and the pace. I like the flashback, it create a sense of mistery as we learn what's going on. I'm definitely looking forward to the end although the way it's heading it's possible the story will ends up making me angry. I was already rebelling for the character.

On another note, I'd say so far the story is about bondage/nc rather than "BDSM". "BDSM" is all about rituals and roles, it's a lifestyle. I don't know if the way I'm saying it is making sense, but you can write bondage, domination and sado masochism without actually writing "BDSM", and I suggest you focus on those elements rather than trying to faithfully reproduce the rituals and culture, because it's impossible to really represent those without really living them and it tend to piss off the hardcore enthusiasts. That said I didn't see anything "wrong" that would piss them off.

The writing is wonderful and Robin reactions seem fairly realistic given the situation. My one real criticism is that the coercive aspect is disturbing. I realize that there are a lot of good reasons to use it from a writing and erotic perspective (hence it's so common) but it reminds me far too much of the "raped until she likes it" polt line which really should go in NcR rather than BDSM.

All too real...

As you may know about me, I don't frequent the Incest, BSDM or Non-consent categories. It's the big reason I haven't read much of your writing even though what I have read has always been well done.

That said, I did read the introduction at the bottom of the page. I am paying tribute to your powers of description when I tell you that your story made me very uncomfortable. I could picture all too well the scene you depicted (her poor nipples). I’m now going to watch some Disney cartoons to wash the image out of my head.

I cannot really comment on its suitability for a particular category because I know so little about them. I do notice a tight plot, carefully crafted characters and a drawn out sexual tension that promises to deliver quite a punch. Those solid components should carry this story well in whatever cat you see fit.

I will not promise that I will read the finished product but thanks for posting this snippet. You have read so many of mine it was nice to read a bit of yours.

Chip

As you may know about me, I don't frequent the Incest, BSDM or Non-consent categories. It's the big reason I haven't read much of your writing even though what I have read has always been well done.

That said, I did read the introduction at the bottom of the page. I am paying tribute to your powers of description when I tell you that your story made me very uncomfortable. I could picture all too well the scene you depicted (her poor nipples). I’m now going to watch some Disney cartoons to wash the image out of my head.

I cannot really comment on its suitability for a particular category because I know so little about them. I do notice a tight plot, carefully crafted characters and a drawn out sexual tension that promises to deliver quite a punch. Those solid components should carry this story well in whatever cat you see fit.

I will not promise that I will read the finished product but thanks for posting this snippet. You have read so many of mine it was nice to read a bit of yours.

Chip

Thanks for the comments. I have since reworked portions of the story to make it more consensual, more like a college hazing that a person wants to go through in order to be accepted into a sorority, although is understandably nervous about eduring it.

Still writing the remaining ending, and I haven't been in the mood to write so it
may be a while before it is finished.

Sorry to have "violated" your mind, Litch, LOL!

Back