Mindfondler's suit strip!

Hi to Jen2013!

Hi, thanks for doing this. :)

... and thank you for taking the time to give me wonderful feedback. :)

As I've said previously in this thread, it was fun to create the photo set, and it has been delightful for me to receive so many warm and flattering responses to it.

This is my favourite. I imagine you standing there with your hands on your hips saying "Are you sure you're ready for what's in store for you??"

That's great! It's lovely for me to hear what's going through your mind at that point -- almost like a caption to the photo. It's the sort of feedback that gives me a deep insight into the audience and helps me to plan a future set. :)

You can fondle my mind anytime :D

I think I already have. ;)

There will be more to come, hopefully.

Love the answer machine message!

Thanks! I'm glad that you enjoyed it too. :)

You, sir, are awesome! Thank you!! :rose:

I don't often get called "awesome", so I'd better make sure that I live up to that billing by delivering on those promises soon. :)

I had a giggling fit when I heard the answering machine message - that was awesome! :D Now I just need to 1) somehow get it onto my answering machine, and 2) come up with an innocent-sounding explanation after my mother leaves an angry message demanding to know who the voice belongs to and is he implying what she thinks he's implying about her daughter. :cool:

I don't often get called "awesome", so I'd better make sure that I live up to that billing by delivering on those promises soon. :)

Looking forward to it! I am sure it won't be hard for you :rose:

I had a giggling fit when I heard the answering machine message - that was awesome! :D

I'm so pleased that you enjoyed it! Thanks for letting me know. :)

Now I just need to 1) somehow get it onto my answering machine, and 2) come up with an innocent-sounding explanation after my mother leaves an angry message demanding to know who the voice belongs to and is he implying what she thinks he's implying about her daughter. :cool:

Heh! When I put together the clip, I was only trying to imply that the lady in question was away being sexy in an innocent way. Oh... hang on... that might be a bit of a lie. ;)

Update:

The answerphone clip (still here) should now be downloadable. :)

Here is the P.G. Wodehouse extract for Noor:

Link to SoundCloud clip (Archibald)

Please enjoy! :)

I'm so pleased that you enjoyed it! Thanks for letting me know. :)

Heh! When I put together the clip, I was only trying to imply that the lady in question was away being sexy in an innocent way. Oh... hang on... that might be a bit of a lie. ;)

Update:

The answerphone clip (still here) should now be downloadable. :)

Here is the P.G. Wodehouse extract for Noor:

Link to SoundCloud clip (Archibald)

Please enjoy! :)

Thank you! I listened to both, enjoyed and downloaded them! I also listened to the sonnet.

I can never get through that Wodehouse piece without laughing at the end, I am a very literal person so the imagine in my mind of a canary in Camikinickers just cracks me up!

I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

bravo!

*applauds*
I wish I could replay our conversation now, having seen all the wonderful comments that you have had.
Looking forwards to more! Xx

Hi to Sweetdaisymae! It's lovely to hear from you. :)

*applauds*
I wish I could replay our conversation now, having seen all the wonderful comments that you have had.

Thank you so much! The conversation that we had a few days ago was instrumental in my decision to create and post the set of photos. Before that, I was full of concerns about whether views of my body would be pleasing to people. You simply advised me to go ahead and have some fun -- and that's exactly what I did! :)

Once again, I deeply appreciate your support and encouragement. You're a wonderful friend to have. :rose:

(Hope I didn't embarrass you too much there!)

I intend to post some more photos soon. I just need to figure out a theme to underpin them and make them into a bit of a journey. I'll keep you posted! :)

Thank you! I listened to both, enjoyed and downloaded them! I also listened to the sonnet.

You're welcome! I'm glad that you enjoyed them. :)

I can never get through that Wodehouse piece without laughing at the end, I am a very literal person so the imagine in my mind of a canary in Camikinickers just cracks me up!

Fortunately, that image didn't feature too strongly in my mind as I read the extract. I'm not sure that a sudden bout of giggling from me would have improved the ending! ;)

I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Well... if you've been paying attention to previous postings, then you ought to have some idea. ;)

I hereby declare "camiknickers" to be the Word of the Day. :D

I agree! I've been having difficulties, though, working it seamlessly into casual conversation. Indeed, I fear that my efforts may have been perceived as seemless rather than seamless. :(

Going back to an earlier question from talikat:

What was your favorite poem? I'd love to hear it. :)

As Noor has mentioned above, I've just uploaded a recording of me reading Sonnet 18 by William Shakespeare ("Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?"):

Link to SoundCloud recording (Sonnet 18)

I hope that I've been able to do it justice.

*applauds*

Next time record the conversation, then you can replay it! just kidding ;)
Thanks for helping him decide to do it!:rose:

How about video? You could add captions or sound :)

You charming devil, thank you so much for doing that reading, I LOVED it!! :rose:

You're welcome! I'm really glad that you enjoyed it. Sonnet 18 is one of my favourite pieces as it's so inspirational, saying that wonderful but transient things can be rendered immortal in memories passed on to future generations. :)

How about video? You could add captions or sound :)

Crikey! That sounds a bit technical. I might need to hire a producer for that. ;)

You're welcome! I'm really glad that you enjoyed it. Sonnet 18 is one of my favourite pieces as it's so inspirational, saying that wonderful but transient things can be rendered immortal in memories passed on to future generations. :)

Crikey! That sounds a bit technical. I might need to hire a producer for that. ;)

Where do I send my CV? ;)

Oh I love it. I <3 a man in a suit, and this is a great peak of what's underneath. I think when you got to those hot boxer briefs I thought, "Mmmmhmmmm gimme"

Hi to swingofthings! :)

Oh I love it. I <3 a man in a suit, and this is a great peak of what's underneath.

Many thanks for that! I'm so glad that you enjoyed my set. :)

I think when you got to those hot boxer briefs I thought, "Mmmmhmmmm gimme"

Ooooh... *blushes* :D

Where do I send my CV? ;)

What relevant experience do you have? How could you add value to my video production? Why would you like the job? When can you start? ;)

Oh I love it. I <3 a man in a suit, and this is a great peak of what's underneath. I think when you got to those hot boxer briefs I thought, "Mmmmhmmmm gimme"

Isn't strange how seeing someone in their boxers after a strip can be so hot and a plain cock shot can be dull as dishwater? ;)

What relevant experience do you have? How could you add value to my video production? Why would you like the job? When can you start? ;)

Well I've made a few of my own videos ... and perhaps could co-star .... I'd like it for the perks .... and am available immediately!

Isn't strange how seeing someone in their boxers after a strip can be so hot and a plain cock shot can be dull as dishwater? ;)

Couldn't have put it better myself! (Not that I don't appreciate a nice cock shot! *hint)

Well I've made a few of my own videos ... and perhaps could co-star .... I'd like it for the perks .... and am available immediately!

Ooooo, this is getting good!
104559d1224546425-smilies-emoticons-1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinking_beer.gif

You sound perfect for the job! I can't offer you the co-star slot, though -- I have a standing contract for that one. Perhaps you could be a supporting player instead. ;)

(Not that I don't appreciate a nice cock shot! *hint)

*looks around blankly*

Ooooo, this is getting good!
104559d1224546425-smilies-emoticons-1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinking_beer.gif

Oy! I won't allow you on the set if you're just going to stand around gawping and consuming popcorn. Although... on second thoughts... some gawping might be nice. ;)

Is there any chocolate?

Oh, yes! Unlimited chocolate is an important perk of the job. :D

You sound perfect for the job! I can't offer you the co-star slot, though -- I have a standing contract for that one. Perhaps you could be a supporting player instead. ;)

*looks around blankly*

Oy! I won't allow you on the set if you're just going to stand around gawping and consuming popcorn. Although... on second thoughts... some gawping might be nice. ;)

OK! I am in. It's been a while but I probably could still run a live video mixer.

*looks around blankly*

That's all right with me! Especially with unlimited chocolate!

OK! I am in. It's been a while but I probably could still run a live video mixer.

:cool:

Back