23F Redhead (With verifying pics) seeking no limits extremely detailed long term Dom

am currently seeking a long term roleplayer partner for NO LIMITS(!!!) erotica story crafting. This would consist of us meeting frequently online to chat, send photos/videos, and most importantly create a long ongoing narrative erotica styled roleplay. I am able to send a verification photo right away to whoever gains my interest.

I am open to playing with both doms or cuckolds. If you are submissive/cuckold simply switch the point of view of this story to my boyfriend instead of the sadist. This will be an immersive roleplay with world building, character development, and photos/videos to go along with scenes. For example; if there is a scene with me in a slutty schoolgirl outfit I will send photos in a schoolgirl outfit in poses to help spark imagination.

The outline of this roleplay will be:
I am a college freshman who just moved to the big city from the Midwest. You are a college professor who notices my fat meaty perfect bubblebutt, large perky breasts, and fiery red hair right away and actively begins corrupting my innocent naive self. You begin isolating me from my boyfriend and friends, drugging me to give me nightmares of being abused by a fever dream sadist who wears a mask to conceal his identity. Only to convince me these dreams are my subconscious telling me I crave dominance. Slowly transforming me from the pure conservative virgin that arrived at orientation into a no limits, masochistic, big black cock addicted PAWG for the entire student body, faculty and even people of NYC.

This will involve CNC, BDSM, heavy bondage, humilation, anal play, medical play, cuckolding, gangbang, raceplay/interracial.
Ideal partner:

Able to chat/roleplay on Telegram often, lives this 24/7. (Telegram ONLY!)
Able to compose detailed and descriptive paragraphs with proper grammar quickly.
No limits for online fantasy play, bonus points for sadists and those who love interracial.
Someone who is able to immerse themselves in a story, partake in world building and creatively use writing to paint a scene for myself to immerse myself in.
An 'Ass Man'.
Open to fantasy/supernatural elements.
Enjoy Hentai/Anime.
If you are interested please respond to this scene in an incredibly detailed and descriptive paragraph(s);

(I'm tied up like the bunny girl) I try to wiggle free of the restraints but my constant squirming is just putting more pressure on my shoulders as there pulled tightly behind, almost being pulled out of their socket in my restraints while you are sitting on the stool behind me. I have a ball gag in as I'm trying to protest nothing comes out but "MMMPH!MMMPH!" as the saliva drips down my chin while you coo behind me gripping both of my fat ample meaty cheeks in your hands as your smile deviously as my delicious little asshole. (Describe gripping both my fat cheeks and how jiggly and meaty they feel in your hand).
I begin to scream violently and pull away as I feel the cold blade of a scalpel press against the rim of my asshole and feel the heat from the light of your head lamp as you poke and prod at my tight little anus, stopping every couple minutes to add some notes of your own on a clip board. "'HAT RR U DOING?" I manage to get out past the ball gag as you are lightly penetrating my anus with a metal surgical tool watching it contract.

Attachments

• photo_2021-12-27_14-47-42.jpg
    photo_2021-12-27_14-47-42.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 223
Last edited by a moderator:
This is my favourite part: the beginning. When they start to wonder what is happening. Before they realise. I knew this one was special. When I heard her seat creak under her ass. When I surveyed the latest batch of meat in my freshman class. When I saw the innocence in her eyes. I couldn’t wait to use and corrupt it. I didn’t realise quite how special until I saw the results of her personality test. She was what I’d been waiting for. A mind easy to manipulate, and body worth doing it for. The drugs, the hypnosis, the restraints. As I prepared and used them all, my mouth watered and my hands shook at the anticipation of this asshole in front of me. Now, how she recoils now at the slightest touch. In time, how she will beg for more even after I’ve destroyed and defiled it. I feel drunk at the thought of her breaking, piece by piece, until the only thing that can make her feel complete again is my control and abuse. I slide the speculum in, she squirms and squeals in horror, the first thread snaps in her mind. It begins.

I believe that I can indeed make your darkest fantasies take flight online - and perhaps even surpass them on occasion.
The role of professor is one I know only too well - and a delectably arsed freshman, positively ripe for being utterly corrupted is definitely within my realms of expertise.

Allow me a day to compose my 'application' as it is past 2am here in Japan.
I trust you will not be disappointed.

As promised.
(I also sent this as a PM but wanted to make sure you saw it.)

My fingers dig painfully into the fleshy spheres of your exquisite buttocks and I slap one - hard.
"Did I give you permission to speak, girl?" My question, slightly muffled because of the surgical mask I'm wearing, still comes out cold and chilling enough to stop your struggles instantly.

"That's better. My 'special' student needs to know her place from the very start of our extracurricular lessons" - I breathe this menacingly into your left ear just above the tight strap of the gag, already making red welts in the flawless, ivory skin of your face.

Your body freezes completely as I resume my exploration of your delightfully puckered anus. "Yes, stay perfectly still" I murmur, engrossed entirely in my work.
"I don't wish to cause you any accidental pain .... no, when I choose to bestow agony upon you, it will be a reward for which you shall beg and plead."
I feel your taut body tremble at that and know - now beyond all doubt - that I have found my ideal pupil at last.

"This may feel uncomfortable and so you have my permission to moan once but no more."
So saying, I cover my latex sheathed right hand in lube and slowly slide my index and middle fingers deep into the warm, clenching embrace of your asshole.

"AAAAHHHH!!!....." you wail, the cry slurred by the ball gag, and I smile wickedly as I hear a distinct note of pleasure mixed in with the outrage.

"Tight yes, but not virgin muscle by any means" I note, withdrawing my fingers. "You've had a fair few cocks and dildos up there, haven't you young lady?"

You grunt in what could be either embarrassment or affirmation and I reach for a shining implement on the medical trolley standing next to my stool.

"Let's see what the speculum reveals" I mutter as I pick up the duck-bill shaped device, carefully lubricate it and then push it home into your anus; still slightly relaxed from my invasive fingers.

Your now perspiration covered body flinches involuntarily but this time you make no sound.
"You learn quickly, girl - that is good....very good."

Leaning forward, until my face is virtually touching your impaled asshole and swollen labia (Is that glistening pussy juice I can see and smell?), I open up the speculum and it stretches your cavernous rectum wide for my head lamp's intrusive beam.

"Ah yes," I gloat in satisfaction, "this sweet little fuck-hole will accommodate and satisfy many, many dicks and strap-ons in the months to come!"

I hear you whimper but I completely ignore this and move swiftly onto the final stage of the procedure. Taking a large hypodermic from the trolly, I concentrate for a few seconds and, carefully inserting the evil-looking needle into the illuminated cavity of the speculum, I swiftly inject you in the wall of your rectum.

This time you scream in shock, screeching past the gag in your mouth - your face set in a fearful grimace as saliva cascades down in a slimy, drooling waterfall.

For the first time I hear a gentle sobbing and see your shoulders bobbing gently in unison. So, after painlessly closing and extracting the glistening speculum, I lean over your shuddering body and - ever so gently - graze my fingernails over your sweat-drenched back before moving downwards and greedily cupping your perfect ass in my palms once more.

Leaning in even closer, my cheek against yours (still wet with your salty tears), I whisper passionately "Now you are mine forever, girl! That pain you felt was a tracking microchip being implanted - in a place where you will find it most difficult to remove."

"It's exactly the same as those used for dogs - so you are now, quite literally, my 'little bitch'".

am currently seeking a long term roleplayer partner for NO LIMITS(!!!) erotica story crafting. This would consist of us meeting frequently online to chat, send photos/videos, and most importantly create a long ongoing narrative erotica styled roleplay. I am able to send a verification photo right away to whoever gains my interest.

I am open to playing with both doms or cuckolds. If you are submissive/cuckold simply switch the point of view of this story to my boyfriend instead of the sadist. This will be an immersive roleplay with world building, character development, and photos/videos to go along with scenes. For example; if there is a scene with me in a slutty schoolgirl outfit I will send photos in a schoolgirl outfit in poses to help spark imagination.

The outline of this roleplay will be:
I am a college freshman who just moved to the big city from the Midwest. You are a college professor who notices my fat meaty perfect bubblebutt, large perky breasts, and fiery red hair right away and actively begins corrupting my innocent naive self. You begin isolating me from my boyfriend and friends, drugging me to give me nightmares of being abused by a fever dream sadist who wears a mask to conceal his identity. Only to convince me these dreams are my subconscious telling me I crave dominance. Slowly transforming me from the pure conservative virgin that arrived at orientation into a no limits, masochistic, big black cock addicted PAWG for the entire student body, faculty and even people of NYC.

This will involve CNC, BDSM, heavy bondage, humilation, anal play, medical play, cuckolding, gangbang, raceplay/interracial.
Ideal partner:

Able to chat/roleplay on Telegram often, lives this 24/7. (Telegram ONLY!)
Able to compose detailed and descriptive paragraphs with proper grammar quickly.
No limits for online fantasy play, bonus points for sadists and those who love interracial.
Someone who is able to immerse themselves in a story, partake in world building and creatively use writing to paint a scene for myself to immerse myself in.
An 'Ass Man'.
Open to fantasy/supernatural elements.
Enjoy Hentai/Anime.
If you are interested please respond to this scene in an incredibly detailed and descriptive paragraph(s);

(I'm tied up like the bunny girl) I try to wiggle free of the restraints but my constant squirming is just putting more pressure on my shoulders as there pulled tightly behind, almost being pulled out of their socket in my restraints while you are sitting on the stool behind me. I have a ball gag in as I'm trying to protest nothing comes out but "MMMPH!MMMPH!" as the saliva drips down my chin while you coo behind me gripping both of my fat ample meaty cheeks in your hands as your smile deviously as my delicious little asshole. (Describe gripping both my fat cheeks and how jiggly and meaty they feel in your hand).
I begin to scream violently and pull away as I feel the cold blade of a scalpel press against the rim of my asshole and feel the heat from the light of your head lamp as you poke and prod at my tight little anus, stopping every couple minutes to add some notes of your own on a clip board. "'HAT RR U DOING?" I manage to get out past the ball gag as you are lightly penetrating my anus with a metal surgical tool watching it contract.
As promised.
(I also sent this as a PM but wanted to make sure you saw it.)

My fingers dig painfully into the fleshy spheres of your exquisite buttocks and I slap one - hard.
"Did I give you permission to speak, girl?" My question, slightly muffled because of the surgical mask I'm wearing, still comes out cold and chilling enough to stop your struggles instantly.

"That's better. My 'special' student needs to know her place from the very start of our extracurricular lessons" - I breathe this menacingly into your left ear just above the tight strap of the gag, already making red welts in the flawless, ivory skin of your face.

Your body freezes completely as I resume my exploration of your delightfully puckered anus. "Yes, stay perfectly still" I murmur, engrossed entirely in my work.
"I don't wish to cause you any accidental pain .... no, when I choose to bestow agony upon you, it will be a reward for which you shall beg and plead."
I feel your taut body tremble at that and know - now beyond all doubt - that I have found my ideal pupil at last.

"This may feel uncomfortable and so you have my permission to moan once but no more."
So saying, I cover my latex sheathed right hand in lube and slowly slide my index and middle fingers deep into the warm, clenching embrace of your asshole.

"AAAAHHHH!!!....." you wail, the cry slurred by the ball gag, and I smile wickedly as I hear a distinct note of pleasure mixed in with the outrage.

"Tight yes, but not virgin muscle by any means" I note, withdrawing my fingers. "You've had a fair few cocks and dildos up there, haven't you young lady?"

You grunt in what could be either embarrassment or affirmation and I reach for a shining implement on the medical trolley standing next to my stool.

"Let's see what the speculum reveals" I mutter as I pick up the duck-bill shaped device, carefully lubricate it and then push it home into your anus; still slightly relaxed from my invasive fingers.

Your now perspiration covered body flinches involuntarily but this time you make no sound.
"You learn quickly, girl - that is good....very good."

Leaning forward, until my face is virtually touching your impaled asshole and swollen labia (Is that glistening pussy juice I can see and smell?), I open up the speculum and it stretches your cavernous rectum wide for my head lamp's intrusive beam.

"Ah yes," I gloat in satisfaction, "this sweet little fuck-hole will accommodate and satisfy many, many dicks and strap-ons in the months to come!"

I hear you whimper but I completely ignore this and move swiftly onto the final stage of the procedure. Taking a large hypodermic from the trolly, I concentrate for a few seconds and, carefully inserting the evil-looking needle into the illuminated cavity of the speculum, I swiftly inject you in the wall of your rectum.

This time you scream in shock, screeching past the gag in your mouth - your face set in a fearful grimace as saliva cascades down in a slimy, drooling waterfall.

For the first time I hear a gentle sobbing and see your shoulders bobbing gently in unison. So, after painlessly closing and extracting the glistening speculum, I lean over your shuddering body and - ever so gently - graze my fingernails over your sweat-drenched back before moving downwards and greedily cupping your perfect ass in my palms once more.

Leaning in even closer, my cheek against yours (still wet with your salty tears), I whisper passionately "Now you are mine forever, girl! That pain you felt was a tracking microchip being implanted - in a place where you will find it most difficult to remove."

"It's exactly the same as those used for dogs - so you are now, quite literally, my 'little bitch'".
can we add plot for sub in public

Back