23F submissive seeking experienced dom

knottie2

submissive woman
Hi all! Sorry this is a lot, but I am determined lol.

I am a young black woman who has just moved to California to start my post-grad life and it has been a crazy adjustment to be an adult. I have always appreciated BDSM stories and videos, but I have never gotten the chance to share in that with anyone else. I have debated posting this for a few months now, but I am tired of losing my sexual desire everytime I try to get into a relationship with non-kinky folks. With only a few sexual partners (2 during highschool and 1 during college), I have always been alone in my creative desires. I would love to create a long-term monogamous D/s relationship with a financially secure and emotionally mature partner.

I crave a someone who respects me as a human being and sees my desire for submission as an opportunity to help me push me to be my best self -not just sexually dominate me. It is important to me that my partner exudes dominating and comforting energy that allows me to let go of my need to be in control. I don't mind a virtual relationship in the beginning, but ultimately I want to physically experience my submission. It's my dream to have sex for longer than 30 minutes and to not just think about the errands I need to do this week lolol. (Is subspace real?)

In theory, I am very openminded to gender/sexual identity but I have only had sex with males. I imagine a romantic and sexually satisfying relationship. I am extremely goal oriented and will not do anything to jeopardize my future career. Due to this, my energy is often drained after work and I am struggling to set my own balance (think: working out/daily chores/eating well). Sometimes, I just wish I had someone to encourage me do these things with the threat of punishment at my failure to follow instructions.

I am about 5'2, 160 lbs, 34G, very curly shoulder length hair. I think I have a super cute booty, but I could squat more hehe. I would describe myself as having warm brown skin, a sweet smile, and quiet demeanor. Most people would probably say I'm cute, but not sexy. I have always struggled to tap into my sensual feminine energy. I enjoy running, as I am training up to fully run a 5k (not a lot, but I was diagnosed with asthma which has made running harder), and hiking. I love lazing around watching tv or making art on the weekends. I have always wanted to orgasm more than once in a row (never have, even by myself), be spanked long enough for me to really enjoy it, or be tied up. Obvs open to more, but definitely not into anything nasty (like excrements... :( ...).

Part of why I love submission is the idea of letting go of my anxieties. But, I also love the fact that my partner would not only appreciate that submission but crave it from me. Think Morticia and Gomez lol. Their relationship is so attractive because they see each others as equals, yet there is a clear dynamic that is mutually beneficial. I want to care for you and satisfy you.

As a litmus test, please don't bother if you harbor any racist or sexist ideologies as those are absolute dealbreakers that would just make me sad. :(

Owning your submission makes you very powerful. I hope you find that local Master you crave.

In the short term, look for an online Master who can guide you and fulfil your need to submit. Yiu might just learn something and be a better Sub when you find the right local.

Such a smart and self aware posting. Definitely curious as to how your search and journey is progressing. New to this site and unusre as to how to communicate. In so cal - older, ecucated, experienced, and obviously dominant.

wishing you the best. .

Back