Methods of self pleasure

I absolutely can't get myself off unless I'm on my back with my knees bent. Doesn't matter with a partner though. I've never really thought about it until reading this thread actually.

Good to know that I am contributing to somebody's sexual awareness...:D

I've been thinking of buying a gas mask.

I imagine myself dressed as a storm trooper, complete with gas mask, with my wife's lavender bra straps around my cock. I use only the straps to slide up and down my fuck pole.

What's the deal with the gas mask?

I like to take a pillow and lay it on the edge of the bathroom sink. I drop my pants and grab the sides of the pillow and start to thrust. I can stare at my expression in the mirror as I fuck it. I love to watch my eyes start to glaze over and my jaw go slack. I can see the flush start to build from my face over my neck. I can also see the purple head of my cock poking in and out of the folds of the pillow. It feels like I'm fucking someone doggy-style.

Lying down is my favourite but orgasms do happen even sitting on a computer chair!
I agree that sharing secrets on Lit is very erotic.

Hey Louise, I agree with you. It is quite erotic to share secrets.
Sometimes I'll lie down nude on my bed and will gently rub the tip of my index finger on my frenulum... you know, that small area just underneath the glans. For me this is a trigger that always does the trick. It tickles and sends wonderful sensations all through my cock. That's when I really get hard. My wife :heart: does it even better than me with the tip of her nails, just rubbing gently. OH MY GAWD !!! Within minutes I reach the point of no return. WOW !

Erostaticus :rose:

I mainly use my fingers, seldom toys. I enhance the experience by reading Lit stories or sharing pics or revealing info online.

Having been privileged to see your nude picture, it's easy (and very exciting) to imagine you doing it.

Very exciting

I mainly use my fingers, seldom toys. I enhance the experience by reading Lit stories or sharing pics or revealing info online.

Having been privileged to see your nude picture, it's easy (and very exciting) to imagine you doing it.

Toy collector

Im not much for using my fingers..I guess prolly cause I get off better with penetration. I had a slew of toys (glass, gspot vib, anal beads, bullets, finger tickler) but my glass is the best. I lay on my back, 1 knee up and typically with my right hand tease my clit with the tip of my glass (fresh from the freezer + minty lube) the combo is amazing. Slide it slowly into my pussy, has some banging curves and depends on the mood but typically either swirl it around,slowly fuk myself, or relentlessly fuk myself til I gush. Typically always helps if I think of a man kinda dominating me, telling me to fuking cum on his cock *blush* that typically pushes me over.

Maybe I really oughta learn to use my fingers in case toys are banned lol

Thanks for the graphic tutorial! ;)
I am sure some women can try them out. How often do you pleasure yourself in a week?

Prone

I haven't seen anybody mention the prone method, which I discovered before the standard jerking method.

Basically I lie on my stomach, in bed, most likely naked, and essentially just hump the bed until I cum. Kindof a hands free style. This can also be done on a couch or floor if necessary. As for cleanup, can cum into underwear (then, into laundry, of course), or if I'm just gonna fall right to sleep, just do it naked and cum onto the sheets. Not the best for cleanup though.

The benefit to this I find is that the action feels more like sex than straight masturbation. Thinking with my hips rather than with my wrist.

I don't always do it that way. I actually like to just mix it up now and then, for variety.

Repeating myself

I posted this a week ago on How many times a day... This is a variation, after more thought.
Sometimes, I just want to get there as quickly as possible, just want the release. But if I feel like a lengthy session, it's more ritualised. I shave my genitals (with shaving soap, a brush and a steady hand), apply a liberal amount of moisturiser, put on my silicone cock ring and find a good story in Lit. Fetish, Group or Anal usually, or sometimes a pic or a clip that really does it for me. Then I drag it out for as long as possible, edging as many times as I can. Can't go longer than an hour, though. By that time, I'm just gagging to cum.

Rubbing one out...

Typically every evening ... Tho I've seem to be busy lately and haven't found the inspiration r want to as much as I seemed to when I was married (sounds awful). Funny I was always horny when I was married but can now go a day or so before needing to touch myself. Teasing myself at work reading lit and maybe pinching nipples...I have had to pull over and play before I get home. another reason I should learn to use my fingers more effectively, I almost feel awkward at it or maybe I need an excuse to spend my money on yet another toy. Maybe I oughta break down and find a friend lmao

Last edited:
Interesting

I live this thread, it's great to hear what you horny people love and I will be trying some of these alone and also on the girl the next time I have sex. I can't wait:devil:

Typically every evening ... Tho I've seem to be busy lately and haven't found the inspiration r want to as much as I seemed to when I was married (sounds awful). Funny I was always horny when I was married but can now go a day or so before needing to touch myself. Teasing myself at work reading lit and maybe pinching nipples...I have had to pull over and play before I get home. another reason I should learn to use my fingers more effectively, I almost feel awkward at it or maybe I need an excuse to spend my money on yet another toy. Maybe I oughta break down and find a friend lmao

Mmm, wish you were my girl friend ;-).

I once had sex with a vacuum when I was younger. Managed to make an artificial pussy from some paper, cellotape and other bits & pieces, then attached the vacuum. It was quite amazing actually!!! and I didn't need to clean up afterwards, lol! As you can tell, my engineering degree didn't go to waste ;) he he!

Mmm, wish you were my girl friend ;-).

I once had sex with a vacuum when I was younger. Managed to make an artificial pussy from some paper, cellotape and other bits & pieces, then attached the vacuum. It was quite amazing actually!!! and I didn't need to clean up afterwards, lol! As you can tell, my engineering degree didn't go to waste ;) he he!

Southern engineering? My younger masturbation consistent of being in the tub, laying back, warm water and raising my hips up out of the water (feet on the side of tub) so that my pussy was just below the faucet...much easier these days with hand held shower heads lol

Southern engineering? My younger masturbation consistent of being in the tub, laying back, warm water and raising my hips up out of the water (feet on the side of tub) so that my pussy was just below the faucet...much easier these days with hand held shower heads lol

Northern engineering, it's far superior ;-) lol.

I remember when using the vacuum, the feeling of cold air running past my cock, it felt soooo sexy! It was like having a fantastic blow job from a girl who is very turned on, mmmmm! That was in my early days when I was rubbish with girls, lol.

I'm imagining you with your feet on the sides of the bath tub, a very sexy view I bet :devil:

Northern engineering, it's far superior ;-) lol.

I remember when using the vacuum, the feeling of cold air running past my cock, it felt soooo sexy! It was like having a fantastic blow job from a girl who is very turned on, mmmmm! That was in my early days when I was rubbish with girls, lol.

I'm imagining you with your feet on the sides of the bath tub, a very sexy view I bet :devil:

:p guess even up north they have rednecks.

Strange and as embarassing as it is (very, very few people know this) my most favorite way in the world to get off is to take off my bra, play with nipples through the fabric of my shirt, put a pillow on the armchair of the couch, and go at it dry-humping xD I have actually done it that way for literally as long as I can remember. *Blush* xD

Nothing to be embarrassed about. We all have different ways and I like yours.:D

badliver if u were here i would run u a bath after frezing ur toys for a while help u raise ur hips so u don't slip and slowly start slidin ur toy in and out of u. after u had a couple of orgasms i would help u out of the bath. help u dry off. make sure to take my time dryin off ur hot tits and slit. walk u to the bed throw u on ur back on the bed and suck on ur clit until u cum all over my tongue. then take the bondage rope from my bed side table and tie ur wrist up and to each side of the bed. then rap the rope arround ur ankles pulling them up to ur wrists. slowly get up and find another toy and start inserting in in and out of ur dripping wet pussy. after u have a couple more orgasms i will slowly stand up and start to uncover my now hard cock for u to see. slowly posistion my cock at the entrance of ur drippin slit and slid it in all the way. now all the way in i stop and start to twitch my cock while inside u until u have another orgasm. after that i start to pull out makin u think i am done. and with all my 240 pounds pound ur pussy like jackhammer hittin concret until u cum all over my cock and sac. now my turn i pull out and slash my load all over ur beautiful face....

badliver if u were here i would run u a bath after frezing ur toys for a while help u raise ur hips so u don't slip and slowly start slidin ur toy in and out of u. after u had a couple of orgasms i would help u out of the bath. help u dry off. make sure to take my time dryin off ur hot tits and slit. walk u to the bed throw u on ur back on the bed and suck on ur clit until u cum all over my tongue. then take the bondage rope from my bed side table and tie ur wrist up and to each side of the bed. then rap the rope arround ur ankles pulling them up to ur wrists. slowly get up and find another toy and start inserting in in and out of ur dripping wet pussy. after u have a couple more orgasms i will slowly stand up and start to uncover my now hard cock for u to see. slowly posistion my cock at the entrance of ur drippin slit and slid it in all the way. now all the way in i stop and start to twitch my cock while inside u until u have another orgasm. after that i start to pull out makin u think i am done. and with all my 240 pounds pound ur pussy like jackhammer hittin concret until u cum all over my cock and sac. now my turn i pull out and slash my load all over ur beautiful face....

U mean ur thinking of this while currently masturbating?

I almost always masturbate standing at a window in my home. I have beaten off like this since I was about 15. I have had women join me from aprtment windows across from me. I moved a lot and got to perform for many. Strangely almost no one flips me the bird or the like. Coming while a complete stranger is watching me makes me shoot tons of cum. But I always go back into hiding whem a guy shows up at a window. I only really like it when a woman watches.

The best experience I had was when I was about 24, I lives in an an old apartment building in the downtown area. Across from me there was only a bank building. On a Saturday the downtown area was deserted, but a light was on in the office directly across from me. A woman working weekends maybe for a big project. I started rubbing myself while undressing and she noticed. We ended up coming together as she sat on her desk facing me legs spread and naked. Still gets me hard remebering that image today.

Back