Men with V lines

I am still working on this "V-line" you speak of. I never knew that was the technical term. I will get there eventually. In the meantime, I do have a V shape over-all, so I hope that qualifies.

attachment.php

Wow - love the shaping - it's very impressive. I actually think that a lot of v lines are just genetics, kind of like a cleft chin or big hands (love those too on a guy ;) )

Thanks so much for sharing. (Hope there is more ;) )

:kiss:

Wow - love the shaping - it's very impressive. I actually think that a lot of v lines are just genetics, kind of like a cleft chin or big hands (love those too on a guy ;) )

Thanks so much for sharing. (Hope there is more ;) )

Thank you for the kind words, Racy. More? not here. It's probably best I not junk up the thread with any more of my somewhat off topic pics. If you really want more, I'm pretty easy to find down in Ampics. Probably a bit too easy, to be honest.:rolleyes:

<fanning self>

I am SO checking this thread on a daily basis!!!

Please continue sharing your incredibly gorgeous pictures!!! :heart:

... or it would, if I could upload the picture.
Oh well. I am willing to share my own v-cut to anyone who asks.

I am still working on this "V-line" you speak of. I never knew that was the technical term. I will get there eventually. In the meantime, I do have a V shape over-all, so I hope that qualifies.

I believe it's also known as the Adonis belt...or even Apollo's belt.

Please PM me, and I will provide proof of my own v-cut.
This is the closest thing to a solicitation I will make; I want to remain polite.

Ah, you're sneaky... luring me into your PM box...lol. I think the guys on here need to take a couple of lessons from you in how to get a girl to chase you. :p Very smooth indeed!

Just for that, I'm going to PM you... But I'll be expecting ;)

I know it shouldn't matter, but the smoking kills it for me. Sure, you're pretty on the outside, but if your lungs are blacker than my soul ... :eek:

Back