men with avg / small size dick

Thanks a lot guys

For keeping my Thread alive
waiting for more & more People joining this

thank you

5"- 6" cocks are perfect size for sucking!!

I agree...and I'm able to dt that size and not gag. It's also a good fit for anal.

For years I got together with a couple and the guy was 8" long and 5" round. I was only able to get the head and about an 2 inches in my mouth. Luckily I was able to take the entire thing up my ass but he couldn't pound me too hard.

my wife has the real experiences with small, big and one huge cock...to which I luv hearing about them..
I experienced one cock bigger than me..(oral only). I refereed to him as my big cock bottom...

My ex experienced a variety of sizes. Lucky for me she preferred anal and liked my 6"...as she used a large toy in her pussy.

Dollie

For most of my adult life I've seen and played with all sizes. At least a few over 12" and a few under 3". Those around 5" to 7" were always the most fun to masturbate and watch. But I'll admit those very large ones are exciting to see stroking themselves.
My own hubby had one too large but I suffered and took it. I also begged him to get other women, bringing friends home for him so I'd get some rest.
As for intercourse with other men, I was a late bloomer. But hubby also says he thinks now I've had way more other penis than most women who did it all their lives. He can't do it so I started doing what he always begged, have lovers.
Again, I've had over 12" and as big around as a soda can. Those hurt so bad I couldn't take anyone for a long time.
I've had those tiny ones. They were okay and since I don't allow anal or oral I have let a few with under 5" do that because intercourse wasn't fun.
So with my little experience and gradually shrinking vagina 5" to 7" is again my favorite for intercourse as long as they are not so big around.

hello people

looking for more such stories

thanks LIVINRFANTASIES for sharing

looking for more such stories

thanks LIVINRFANTASIES for sharing

I am embarrasingly small. I have given my wife to other men so that she can enjoy the pleasure of a large, thick cock. I like to watch and, if allowed, join-in. Such erotic intensity. So many mixed emotions from total arousal to utter humiliation.

I am jealous of many of the cocks I see here.
Mine is about 4.5 when hard and much smaller when not.
Maybe that is why I want to be the submissive one in a m2m relationship.

I've had all sizes I guess. Love them all:).
Pic of mine in profile. It hangs pretty full most of the time

thanks a lot guys

I'm 6" hard but have been told I have a mushroom head, girth is average, it fills the void on all occasions. It also make it easier to get your hand around it. :)

if anyone wants to be judged I'll gladly give my opinion. I'm an open minded male and would exchange pics too.. Be proud of what you have

Back