Men who like chatting about their wives

Question for you all. Curious when and why did you get into this kink? fetish? of your wife fucking other men. Have you seen or heard her if she was fucking another man. Just curious as I usually check out any threads that have wife in the title

Question for you all. Curious when and why did you get into this kink? fetish? of your wife fucking other men. Have you seen or heard her if she was fucking another man. Just curious as I usually check out any threads that have wife in the title
I had always wanted my wife to fuck others. It wasn’t until we both became friends with a guy very similar to me that it actually happened,

We both fucked her together many many times. I know they fucked by themselves too., only a few times.

It is so unbelievably hot to watch another cock slipping into your wifes cunt or watch her with his cock in her mouth.

The roots of our lifestyle happened many years ago. A few years into our relationship, my wife became attracted to another man. He took her to a hotel where he fucked her! It almost destroyed our marriage. Soon after though I started to become aroused bu her tryst. I secretly started fantasizing about other men screwing her. But because of our marital drama, Mrs. Screwher wouldn’t even look at another man for many years.

Those many years later, she did seem to be loosening up about other men. Talking more and more to and about them. I felt like she was getting restless and curious of other men again. When she did cheat again, I approached things different. I forgave her right away and confessed my desires. After a nice heart to heart, we decided together she would continue having sex with other men. Shortly afterward, she was on her first lifestyle date. And spent the night naked in his bed.

I’ve been enjoying the good fortune of watching my wife with her current boyfriend.

I’m convinced there is more to my wife’s history than she shares. The little that she has shared has made me crazy horny and fed my vivid imagination—— I guess that’s where I started with it. Since then it’s just the mental image of her sexuality.

I’m convinced there is more to my wife’s history than she shares. The little that she has shared has made me crazy horny and fed my vivid imagination—— I guess that’s where I started with it. Since then it’s just the mental image of her sexuality.
Does she have hidden desires

When I married my firstb
Does she have hidden desires
When I married my first wife she told me 5 guys before me. Later she admitted it was many more. Why are you convinced she is holding back on you?

My sexy wifey and I are a hotwife couple. I love chatting with other men here about them screwing her. PM me if you’d like to chat. Thanks.
My wife is naked upstairs. I’m on line now if you’d like to chat. PM me please.

When I married my firstb

When I married my first wife she told me 5 guys before me. Later she admitted it was many more. Why are you convinced she is holding back on you?
Even as much as I tell her I am happy to know, she is afraid she will be judged or seen differently. Plus, she spent many years single and living in a beach town… and to me she is sexy as hell so

Back