MEN Who πŸ’ Uncut Cocks!

I. FUCKING. ADORE. THIS. COCK!!!! THIS is my perfect lover...UNCUT...a wide, classically helmet-shaped head...fat...not too long for a great suck...veiny and rough...nicely furred...a nice, full-looking pair of balls...and, attached to a big, beefy stud!!! Perfectly mouthwatering!!! πŸ’“

Among the many other delightful details of orally making love to a luscious cock like this, I'd love to slide my tongue-tip up from just under the tip of the head, across that smooth skin to slip under the edge of his lovely foreskin...probing...tasting...exploring...that special sex flesh, the top of my lewd, wet tongue licking along the inside of the foreskin...while the bottom of my tongue cruises over the silky skin of the cock-head! Then, I'd like to trace every one of those throbbing veins with my tongue-tip...kissing along them as I went...lovingly licking every delicious contour and fold. πŸ˜‹

Mmmm...love...Love...LOVE...this exquisite cock!!! πŸ’–

I. FUCKING. ADORE. THIS. COCK!!!! THIS is my perfect lover...UNCUT...a wide, classically helmet-shaped head...fat...not too long for a great suck...veiny and rough...nicely furred...a nice, full-looking pair of balls...and, attached to a big, beefy stud!!! Perfectly mouthwatering!!! πŸ’“

Among the many other delightful details of orally making love to a luscious cock like this, I'd love to slide my tongue-tip up from just under the tip of the head, across that smooth skin to slip under the edge of his lovely foreskin...probing...tasting...exploring...that special sex flesh, the top of my lewd, wet tongue licking along the inside of the foreskin...while the bottom of my tongue cruises over the silky skin of the cock-head! Then, I'd like to trace every one of those throbbing veins with my tongue-tip...kissing along them as I went...lovingly licking every delicious contour and fold. πŸ˜‹

Mmmm...love...Love...LOVE...this exquisite cock!!! πŸ’–

We should be roommates, although your wife would probably object. But sucking and fucking these cocks together would be quite the treat. :kiss:

Back