Men spanking men

I can't stop reading this thread.
I don't know why it has affected me this way.
I don't think it matters to me whether the spanker is (m or f).
It's a whole new area I've just discovered.
You probably can’t stop reading it because you’re letting your mind go. Spanking is highly erotic…….especially between 2 men. That taboo feeling of exposing your naked buttocks to another man is like nothing else. Especially for a man who considers himself straight. Often it feels so wrong but is in fact so damned right

I got caught wanking off a friend at school and caned on my bare bottom. For me it’s very erotic. I would love to be spanked and then fucked by a man.
Was the friend you were caught wanking-off punished as well?
Or just you? Many of those bitter old Teachers were pervs who got a sexual charge from disciplining the boys under their control, especially caning a bare bottom.

Or just you? Many of those bitter old Teachers were pervs who got a sexual charge from disciplining the boys under their control, especially caning a bare bottom.
That is very true and happened to me on more than one occasion.

Both caned. He was older and went first. I don’t know if the bare bum was just for me. (probably was).

Yes. Must have been tempting
Obviously there was a psychological battle going on there within his ancient academic conscience. He knew that you'd been sexually active with your friend. He was sexually turned on by seeing your desirable bare bottom temptingly poised for his attentions... so he was, by proxy, punishing himself for his own perverse desires, by caning you...
There's pretty deep stuff going on here.

Obviously there was a psychological battle going on there within his ancient academic conscience. He knew that you'd been sexually active with your friend. He was sexually turned on by seeing your desirable bare bottom temptingly poised for his attentions... so he was, by proxy, punishing himself for his own perverse desires, by caning you...
There's pretty deep stuff going on here.
It’s true. He knew it was about sex.

My stories all have a part where my clients spank me as I clean for them…bottomless of course. Perhaps you should take a read if you enjoy that sort of thing lol ;)

Hi!
Would love to spank a nice shaved man.. shaved ass, pubes, legs, pits and chest
I would have him over my knees, his head down and his arms folded behind his back
My hands caress his smooth ass and legs
Then the left cheek a nice hard swat
On the right cheek an even harder swat leaving a good red handprint
While my left hand feels up his cock and nuts
No privates messages for you??

Back