Men spanking men

oh you little cock teasing slut, pulling you over my knees to spank your bare ass over and over, then spread your cheeks and finger your tight ass/cunt, getting you ready to slip my big, fat cock deep inside you and fuck you silly....
Oh god, yes please, take me hard and deep lover...Make me squirm and fill me with your hot load...x

After I had sucked off my older mature friend after giving him a long satisfying blowjob, as I got up nude, he would sometimes smack my bare bottom in a gratefully affectionate way, which made me blush with pleasure...
When I was younger the same thing would happen to me, I loved it. I would twitch and shake my ass in front of my lovers when it would happen, hoping for more, finally realized many people enjoy giving a spanking, being in control, some like toying and playing with another's body, I enjoy being played with.

Sometimes spankers need to be spanked. Earlier this week I needed some nude male companionship and an orgasm. It was a weekday so not many people were available. I found an older guy who'd looked at my profile, contacted and then went to see him.

I noticed he had a long shoehorn hanging up, about two feet long, I'd never seen one so long. I asked if he ever used it for spanking, he said no, but would I like to try it?

I am writing this up as a short story, so you'll have to wait to see what happens....

After I had sucked off my older mature friend after giving him a long satisfying blowjob, as I got up nude, he would sometimes smack my bare bottom in a gratefully affectionate way, which made me blush with pleasure...
Similar here, but I was never put over a lap and spanked like the naughty gurl I am. That might be fun.

spanking is dull and not efective. thin rattan cane,flexible and ling about a meter or longer delivers the right sting and sharp pain that kindles the urge to crave for more strokes and when saturation point is reached, uncontrollable urge for bare back sodomy, and after ejaculation in rectum. the sight of smeared penis creates urge for unwashed felatio as an extension of the experience.

I absolutely love being spanked. It is a wonderful reminder that my man is the one in charge, and I am his submissive. I do definitely enjoy that sweet sting, but the psychological aspect of being spanked is the real turn on for me.
Wow. That’s exciting!!!

When my guy is fucking me doggy style, he swats my ass if he doesn’t like what I’m doing, I’m not doing it fast enough, or he’s in a “ride ‘em” cowboy mood! And it works! It hurts and I turn into his cute little fucking machine!
“Missionary is for me, knees is for he!”

Love it! Nothing more submissively erotic than being bent over an older gentleman’s knees with my pants around my ankles. My butt exposed for him to admire and play with.

Spankings are amazing. I just love it when I bum is really red and hurts, especially if it hurts for several days to remind me of my place.

Sore ass this morning. Last night Mr. Jones decided I needed some maintenance. I was told to go fetch his favorite leather paddle from the closet. After crawling to the bedroom, I returned with the implement of my punishment in my mouth. Then I gripped the edge of the kitchen table while Mr. Jones gave me twenty hard swats. I hadn't done anything wrong, just a reminder that he is my superior, and I am his submissive, panty wearing bitch.

I love to read it !
Do your spanking on the bare ?
bare handed spanking otk with stockings&high heels&panties pulled down on ancles is my fav!!!and big turn on if you could feel how wet i start to be just confessing this to everyone

Attachments

• Pink sissiepantie.jpg
    Pink sissiepantie.jpg
    979.9 KB · Views: 16
  • sissy legs2.jpg
    sissy legs2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 16
i still masturbate thinking back on my relationship(3yrs) with old retired teacher,dominant &kinky,and we met first time(he was my neighbour)because he opened a delivery for me,but he thought it were the books he ordered on line,and saw what i ordered,sexy stockings&yhigh highs and make up,he said he was a lingerie admire but since his wife died only saw it on the internet,if i was ok with it he wanted me to visit him when he called me,so it was 3&4times a week in the beginning but it clicked between us and soon i lived with him together,he wanted me to wear allways miniskirts&wig&make up and fishnets&catsuit,stockings&garterbelt etc,things that men turn on,and he was turned on when his friends&family or in public with strangers saw me dressed like that,i had to accidently on purpose show upskirts&stockingtops or he asked his friends&son what shoes i had to put on,and they could put them on my feet when i spreaded my legs a bit,we played kinky games,his favourites because i never had the chance to do this in reality,but it was so good!!!But it allways ended with a OTKspanking,with or without spectators,because i was such a naughty gurl teasing &showing off to men,and well it was MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WAAAAAAW!!!

Attachments

• in front of neighbour.jpg
    in front of neighbour.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 11
It’s hot weather, I’m meeting a guy later (I hope!). Is it too hot to spank?

I like the thought of both being nude, then spanking each other, not too hard, before mutual pleasuring.

which is pretty much how it worked out.

He’d been given two leather straps with split tails, as well as a hard hand spanking by another guy.

So we spanked and then whipped each other with the straps. I wanted to fin out how much I could take, which was quite a lot.

The sex after that was quite intense.

Last edited:
I've been thinking about some of the other practices we can use which may cause men (including sissies and CDs) humiliation, mild-moderate pain, submission and possibly arousal, during spanking meets.

I'm not a sadist, I'm a sensualist, my aim is mutual pleasure heightened by the arousal of sensations, both painful and pleasurable. So I don't like terms such as 'cock and ball torture' because torture is, to me, in a very different category to anything I do and it goes on all the time in nasty places, inflicted without consent by nastier people. Maybe we have to find the language for what we do here, as below.

I'm thinking about nipples. I've been trying out ways of increasing sensitivity and decided to get one of mine (initially) pierced this weekend. I've been wearing these little plastic pegs (see pic) to raise my pain threshold in advance and they certainly do that to produce erect and sensitive little fellows. Plastic spring pegs come in a range of sizes and firmness so there's plenty of choice. So I will also be inviting spankees to wear them for a while and see how they get on. A lick and rub afterwards will be their reward! Yes I have heard of nipple clamps.

Now down below...
I find the perineum (the smooth area behind the scrotum to the anus) is sensitive but often neglected. The cock root and prostate are buried underneath with lots of nerves, blood vessels and soft tissue. Its not an area for severe punishment becaue you really don't want to cause bruising (haematomas), cuts or any other damage.

But after a vigorous buttock spanking, a guy may be ready to open his thighs right up and enjoy a light but quite long spanking with a thin paddle, light strap or (my favourite) riding crop very gently applied. This builds up a level of surface redness and warmth underneath. After a few minutes, he'll be relieved when you massage some skin cream in to cool the skin but also to gently knead and stimulate the underlying root tissues and prostate. A bit of cream rubbing to soften the way, then a first finger up his bum is usually welcome too!

Going the other way, I'm very cautious about spanking and pain on the scrotum because pain thresholds and psychological readiness varies a lot. His reaction to a few light strokes of a flogger trailed across the balls will indicate this, and a gentle massage of the testes and deeper into that cock root usually go well.

The cock is next...guys are scared of spanking it because they think it will hurt a lot. But as with all else, its all about trust. Take it easy and gently, they can stop me if they don't like it. The cock is probably semi- or fully hard by now, if not, consider some manual or oral stimulation. Using the chosen spanking implement (see above) to slowly and gently drop soft strokes up the shaft of the penis. The base area where it joins the scrotum is quite tough and can take plenty of attention, softer as we go up. Let him get used to what you're doing and where its going. Check he's ok at every stage.

Towards the tip depends on whether the cock is circumsized or not and whether the shaft and foreskin (if present) is tight or loose. We go carefully, respecting the uniqueness and shared pleasure of the cock with its owner. A few taps on the back of the cock head (where the frenum is or was) will usually be ok, if he likes it, you can do more, a little firmer. If he doesnt, you can stop anytime. But the back (frenum side) of an erect cock, along the base and shaft, can take a surprising amount of firm strokes, even with a riding crop (very carefully). Again, we don't want any bruises, burst blood vessels or skin breaks.

For me, this is where the 'punishment' usually ends (at leas for now) and he will be hugely appreciative of your oral attentions to sooth the affected area and then enjoy each other...skin cream is always a good alternative, or apply afterwards to help recovery.

Go carefully and do share your thoughts...

MartView attachment 2169923
Sounds absolutely amazing! Wish I was your sub!

Its odd i must say but ive had several men spank my bare ass. I didnt ask for them to do it or showed any signs of them doing it. I never got spanked growing up so its not a deep inner desire from youth. But i must admit getting spanked in the ass was interesting. Hearing the slap of the flesh and feeling the mans hands on my ass. Afterwords came a gentle groping and teasing my hole. My one buddy loves me slapping his ass as i fuck him. It doesnt do anything for me but i do it because he likes me too. So if i have my ass in the air swaying from side to side, and you feel the need to slap me and it turns you on…. Go for it. Maybe one day ill get caught sucking cock. His woman coming in and finding me there on my knees stroking and sucking and lost in the passion of savoring his throbbing cock. Then she slaps my ass and calls me a naughty cocksucking cheater!! Slap away baby!! Then she joins in on the fun and i slap her for not sucking his cock properly. Oh well, once again a man can dream. Thanks Lit for opening my mind to new fetish’s and desires.

I enjoy being spanked just as much as being fucked. It's incredible. I occasionally see a guy, who only spanks me. He stays fully dressed, puts me over his knee, and spanks me over and over again while calling me names. Then, he watches while I ride a dildo and jerk off.
There is something incredibly hot about that.
I love paddles, flogs and crops, but just being over a real man's knee and being spanked is so intimate.

Hi, I’m a newbi here, living in UK, home of ‘La vice Anglaise’ (I’m not actually English).

I enjoy spanking men, and also (not quite so much) being spanked. It’s highly erotic and sensual. There are men who only want the punishment but for me it’s the psychology, subjection and arousal that’s important, It’s not just about causing or experiencing pain per se, I’m not a sadist. It’s much more about the mutually intense arousal which often ends with great sex. I know it’s a ‘thing’ (for a few thousand years, including Greeks and Spartans). Guys contact me asking to be spanked, whipped, caned etc for sexual pleasure and generally I enjoy giving and receiving it.

I couldn’t find a topic on the forum about this, it seem to fall between BDSM and GLBT. Maybe falling down the gap or old threads I’ve possibly missed?
There are stories (eg ‘gay spanking’ tag) and a long-standing separate Malespank.net story site, which I’ve written a few for (and been spanked by a prolific author!).

So if you have views, experiences or ideas on male-male spanking, please feel free to share.

Martles
You spank me and I’m going to be upset…uhh unless I’m dressed appropriately 🫢

If anyone here wants to spank their bottomless house cleaner take a peek at my thread or stories if you like details. If my photos make you hard send me a DM ;) lol

Back