Men spanking men

Hi!
Would love to spank a nice shaved man.. shaved ass, pubes, legs, pits and chest
I would have him over my knees, his head down and his arms folded behind his back
My hands caress his smooth ass and legs
Then the left cheek a nice hard swat
On the right cheek an even harder swat leaving a good red handprint
While my left hand feels up his cock and nuts
Sounds like me..... shaved smooth from neck to toes, the only thing to add would be wrists and ankles restrained.

I like spanking sub guys who don’t know they need to be spanked.

I assume he’s read my profile, we arrange to meet, he strips nude or with shorts on, I am wearing just a thong.
He bends over the bed or kneels on it, the shorts come down then off.
I caress and massage his shoulders,neck, back. As I rub his ass cheeks I feel his relief and relaxation.
when he’s ready, I lightly spank the underside of each cheek, as part of the massage, he’s surpraised by the new sensation but enjoys it. I make each spank a little harder, covering all of the buttocks , widening his thighs.

I stroke them, and reach between to caress and hold his ballsack and then his cock, semi-hard. He’s enjoying this, I pinch his nips and carry on spanking, then use the thin leather strap to tease, then whip doubled over. His ass starts to go pink, maybe some stray shots whip his asshole or sting across his perineum and balls. So I spread some cold skin cream on his ass, work it into his hole, he sighs and relaxes as I massage, relax then penetrate him with my finger, then thumb and and work inside him. He sighs as he wants it.

I surprise him with the back of the smooth wooden hairbrush, light then harder strikes, making his cheeks redden, then I am kneeling behind him, he feels my hard cock between his cheeks. I ask him to lie on the bed on his back, and the pain turns to musual pleasuring.

This will be near the start of a new story, coming quite soon.

Mart

Last edited:
I like spanking sub guys who don’t know they need to be spanked.

I assume he’s read my profile, we arrange to meet, he strips nude or with shorts on, I am wearing just a thong.
He bends over the bed or kneels on it, the shorts come down then off.
I caress and massage his shoulders,neck, back. As I rub his ass cheeks I feel his relief and relaxation.
when he’s ready, I lightly spank the underside of each cheek, as part of the massage, he’s surpraised by the new sensation but enjoys it. I make each spank a little harder, covering all of the buttocks , widening his thighs.

I stroke them, and reach between to caress and hold his ballsack and then his cock, semi-hard. He’s enjoying this, I pinch his nips and carry on spanking, then use the thin leather strap to tease, then whip doubled over. His ass starts to go pink, maybe some stray shots whip his asshole or sting across his perineum and balls. So I spread some cold skin cream on his ass, work it into his hole, he sighs and relaxes as I massage, relax then penetrate him with my finger, then thumb and and work inside him. He sighs as he wants it.

I surprise him with the back of the smooth wooden hairbrush, light then harder strikes, making his cheeks redden, then I am kneeling behind him, he feels my hard cock between his cheeks. I ask him to lie on the bed on his back, and the pain turns to musual pleasuring.

Mart
I need this so bad, the sting of the hand and strap, feels soooo good

Back