Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, look- I found these pictures on my phone..... what shall I do with them;)

Attachments

• 09231.jpg
    09231.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 373
Maybe I could share pic or two of my man-slut in his panties, what do you think?

Cocks In Panties

I love to see cocks in panties. I wear them for my wife all the time. She even buys them for me. I love the satin, lace and lycra. The way my cock feels when it gets hard. Sometimes she gets me so hot... she sucks my cum through the lace in the front. She likes to move the thong strap to the side when she fucks me in the ass with her glass dildo. I like to wear hers after she cums in them...

nice

I love to see cocks in panties. I wear them for my wife all the time. She even buys them for me. I love the satin, lace and lycra. The way my cock feels when it gets hard. Sometimes she gets me so hot... she sucks my cum through the lace in the front. She likes to move the thong strap to the side when she fucks me in the ass with her glass dildo. I like to wear hers after she cums in them...

That's what I'm talking about..........:)

Sorry, no- just got home- will be turning in soon. Been driving most all afternoon. I will get around to some more pics soon- I got sidetracked this weekend and have not resized them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back