men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, even the unplanned results are fun. Having three, or sometimes more is such fun!
I don't think my last reply went through-sorry.I often fantasize about your escapades & find it extremely erotic,but sadly that's as far as it goes.anyway I would have the greatest difficulty holding the camera steady & keeping my cock to myself.Just typing this is making me think of such a situation with the resultant stiffy.

Love it!

First the downside...Unless you are married to an idiot, and vise versa, there is a lengthy process involved in "finding" the right people. No crazy's, no stds. I am sorry but it is not really practical for this to be spontaneous as an on going activity.

You must develop a swingers circle and cultivate special friendships. I would actually compare it to dating. It's fun but takes time and you will spend some money. Although the bills are usually pretty minimal once it is understood you are seeking someone to fuck your wife. People hate health checks though but they are a fact if you are truly into this lifestyle.

Now for the reward...There is nothing I like to see more than my wife get it on with two other guys. She gets off on the dual, dedicated, efforts to her breasts and pussy. I mean she really goes off when worked so well! I will jack off while sniffing her panties, trying very hard NOT to cum until I see their (again vetted) sperm in her face or leaking from her labia. This is my preference, to watch rather than participate though other couples get fully involved.

Another downside? Sometimes it's a drag to have the camera as I can't be fucked to bother with it. You ever try sniffing a panty, tugging your cock and filming? It just doesn't happen.

Anyway..

She's agreed to do a group bukkake for me. That's a real challenge to pull of safely. We are on it though. My wife's Chinese and I love to see Asian women take multiple loads to the face. They are usually Japanese or Thai though in video such as from Tokyo Hot.

It will be fantastic to video this with her though and may represent my ultimate swinging experiece. We'll see.

So, yes. I love her with other men.

Thanks for considering.

I'm a Lucky Man

So, I’m a lucky man. I love to see my wife with other men. Our story is a pretty cool one. I was her first and only and through eight years of marriage that is how it remained. Our sex life had always included a lot of hot talk, me asking her who she wished she had slept with…who wanted to sleep with her…that kind of thing. Then one night a friend was over…we were drinking…and I dared him to kiss her. Well things got hot from there and she ended up sleeping with only the second man her in life that night. It was so hot.

After that we did hook up with one couple and a few more single guys. We prefer something ongoing with one guy. A two year relationship recently ended when the guy had to move out of the country for his job. But we are looking and think we have found a possibility. We take our time to make sure it is right…require testing as we prefer non condom sex. It has been awesome.

IM me if you would like to know/chat more. Cheers. Paul

Additional thought

I must admit the "webcam" is a wonderful, safe, tool for watching your wife play with another man. I love to video her masturbating online. She doesn't have to vet her lovers because it's cyberspace. So, fucking convenient!

Of course, it's not the same as the real deal.

Need the real deal...

I must admit the "webcam" is a wonderful, safe, tool for watching your wife play with another man. I love to video her masturbating online. She doesn't have to vet her lovers because it's cyberspace. So, fucking convenient!

Of course, it's not the same as the real deal.

I would love to see her with another man on webcam. Unfortunately she wants the real thing or nothing. Not not webcam or chat. Of course, she teaches so we also need to be very discreet.

Discreet

I'm not as discreet as my wife would prefer; especially with photos. She has a high profile job (Banking Economist) and keeps work totally removed. Then again, we share this space and she's found a lot of enjoyment from my insisting on being a little open. This has allowed her to meet more people and develop some things one-on-one via webcam.

Swinging is also a bit complicated as I, generally, prefer to exclude female partners. Most people prefer to bring their "coupleness" to-the-table. I'm just turned on by other men with my wife and my lack of interest in "his other-half" has ruined many chances.

I'm not as discreet as my wife would prefer; especially with photos. She has a high profile job (Banking Economist) and keeps work totally removed. Then again, we share this space and she's found a lot of enjoyment from my insisting on being a little open. This has allowed her to meet more people and develop some things one-on-one via webcam.

Swinging is also a bit complicated as I, generally, prefer to exclude female partners. Most people prefer to bring their "coupleness" to-the-table. I'm just turned on by other men with my wife and my lack of interest in "his other-half" has ruined many chances.

The same is true for us...we prefer just another man...that's why we take our time to "vet" potential partners. That said...we are always open to the possibility of another couple.

I would love to see her with another man on webcam. Unfortunately she wants the real thing or nothing. Not not webcam or chat. Of course, she teaches so we also need to be very discreet.

Never had a problem finding a couple that wanted a man to join them, and always loved meeting them ove dinner for the first time. I can never determine who's more excited, the husband or wife. Privacy is always a must, and since I've been doing this, have been with some that high profile jobs as well (teacher, etc) and luckily have been entrusted with that, which reaps it's own rewards when I run into them somewhere ;) Be very picky in your searches, just remember, this is for the both of you, important you both feel comfortable for the best experience.

I've had only one time I met with a couple and called it off from getting a bad vibe from the wife. Husband was really excited for it, but her body language was another story..

So you enjoyed it Warner? Is it something you might try again?

I really did enjoy it. The thought of some guy copping a feel of my wife was a definite high. I think more so was the fact that she got turned on.

Impregnation

On this point, it's of course a turn-on as you are truly giving everything your ovulating wife has to offer to another man.

In the practical sense, it is totally irresponsible though and the possibility can't be allowed if you are going to play this games in reality.

My wife would find the idea of exposing her health, or creating a child this way, aborhent.

First the downside...Unless you are married to an idiot, and vise versa, there is a lengthy process involved in "finding" the right people. No crazy's, no stds. I am sorry but it is not really practical for this to be spontaneous as an on going activity.

Thanks for sharing China. I can only imagine how tough it must be to screen the right guys for such an event. Your story is amazing though. U have a thread of your own?

Speaking/typing for my Flu-ridden hubby...

While he has nothing but encouragement in my online roaming and such, in Real Life, totally a different story.

First, if I get approached, he doesn't go 'crazy' he lets me handle it unless/until I give him a 'help-me' signal or it's obvious I'm needing help dealing with a guy who is just too pushy and won't take 'No' for an answer.
These days, he's somewhat more protective of me as I'm somewhat more vulnerable now with my being off the Pill for just about a year now and we want any children to be unquestionably Ours.

Online play though, he's very encouraging of and I do share the odd anecdote with him now and then, but he doesn't pry and I like to respect the privacy of those I interact with online, out of courtesy, consideration and just plain simple respect.

So, it's Online 'Yes', 'Reality' NO.

The down side

This is really a erotic thing and is somewhat related to cuckolding.

I find it so erotic even though there is nothing like that in my life. I really wonder how men will feel to see their loving wife having a relation and how he feels as she gets more and more mentally connected to him?

If the wife gets intimate with the other guy then the journey has gone to a bad place. If the love between the couple grows stronger than that's the idea. It's important that both are into it before they start.

Well Stated...

If the wife gets intimate with the other guy then the journey has gone to a bad place. If the love between the couple grows stronger than that's the idea. It's important that both are into it before they start.

Totally agree. Both have to be turned on and into it...it needs to compliment & build the relationship not be a destructive force.

So this Friday night we are going to go out again to play. My wife is going to go to the bar we went to last time but by her self, I am going to show up about 30 mins later and sit a few bar stools away from her. Taht way i can watch and hopefully listen to what is transpiring. If everything goes well she is going to have a good time. Afterwards we will go home and have sex cause we are both so turned on from the experience.

We kind of fell into a really good situation where, a) my husband really gets off on this, b) I love cock and extra attention, and c) we just happen to have a male friend who really likes me. My husband knows I'm not leaving him for our friend, and that's why our situation really works. Our friend is more than happy with the arrangement, to say the least. We've had sex about ten times now. Sometimes my husband is there, sometimes he's not. The sex with him afterwards is amazing however, and he says he cums really hard when he masturbates thinking about it, and while it's happening obviously. I show this guy a really good time, but his cock is nowhere near as big as my husband's. We've yet to do an actual 3-way with this particular individual, but that's next on the plate. It is only a logistical issue at this point (neither of them is bi, but they both want the other to be somehow involved, so we're thinking maybe double oral to dp?).

So agree. Hubby and I share the same mindset. He enjoys watching me get fucked, and I enjoy him watching me get fucked. He's a soldier and there's no shortage of randy guys in the army :D but there all overseas at the moment :cool:

It's been several months now since my 'sharing' experience, and guess I have had time to reflect. Ours was not an mfm type thing, rather, my bf's best friend while my bf took pics. We had done a few photo shoots outdoors semi nude, etc and somehow this led to the idea of a sexual encounter with another.

Originally it was going to be 'posed' (as in looks like, but no penetration). As you can imagine, it didn't really go that way. So fantasy led to reality and an unplanned but consensual 'all the way' photo shoot ensued.

For months after I struggled to imagine why so many guys find that so erotic... To see their significant other with another. But looking back, I can tell you it was very hot!

Probably not for everyone.

It is quite erotic and there are so many possibilities. Do you perceive a difference between MFM and MMF? How about the group responding to this thread??

It is quite erotic and there are so many possibilities. Do you perceive a difference between MFM and MMF? How about the group responding to this thread??

I guess I should elaborate a bit more.. My experience was not a threesome - rather.. sharing with his best friend while he took some photos.. So basically mine was an MF or FM.. ;)

But to answer your question directly, I was under the impression MFM was a bi thing and MMF was a straight thing... I could be wrong though.

I have shared my wife since I knew her. It's been with friends and even though the edge has gone, we still occasionally get into it.

I don't know why I didn't get jealous or leave her. She justs likes cock and I like to watch, film, and at times, join in.

The thing is that she doesn't fuck anyone unless I approve of them.

I share my wife too.

She's much younger then me and is actually much more physical.

In a similar vain, I must admit that I especially enjoy watching her webcam with other men. In particular, when she gives a banana the most amazing BJ I've ever seen and her web partner too no doubt.

Last edited:
I share my wife too.

She's much younger then me and is actually much more physical.

In a similar vain, I must admit that I especially enjoy watching her webcam with other men. In particular, when she gives a banana the most amazing BJ I've ever seen and her web partner too no doubt.

Is she a Litster also?

The subject of watching my wife being fucked by another man or even in a lesbian session is beyond my wildest fantasies but sadly she will not nor would not entertain such an event.We do fantasize about it & there is a heightened response whilst fucking but no discussion afterwards if I make suggestions for real.I guess I will just have to keep fantasizing & hoping,maybe one day!!

"But to answer your question directly, I was under the impression MFM was a bi thing and MMF was a straight thing... I could be wrong though."

Hmmm... I thought it was the other way around. MFM = straight and MMF = Bi but I could be wrong. Anyone else want to weigh in on this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back