men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to see my wife being happy, smiling, and would do anything to hear her laughter. I'm in love with my girl and treat her like a princess. It's not that I want to see her with someone else, it's that she should always get what she wants... So I'm happy to drive her to see her boyfriend whenever she wants.

And I think she likes telling me about her passion filled nights and laughing at me for going down on her after her dates. I love it too and can't resist this girl :heart:

I just want to see my wife being happy, smiling, and would do anything to hear her laughter. I'm in love with my girl and treat her like a princess. It's not that I want to see her with someone else, it's that she should always get what she wants... So I'm happy to drive her to see her boyfriend whenever she wants.

And I think she likes telling me about her passion filled nights and laughing at me for going down on her after her dates. I love it too and can't resist this girl :heart:

That's a great husband. Some one who loves his wife unconditionally.

Cool

I'm beyond cool and love the thought of my wife being felt up and groped by another man or 2. I'm even more ok with another girl feeling her up. But unfortunately she doesn't want any part of it even though she know how much it turns me on. I guess it's just a fantasy ill have to keep jerking off to

I'm beyond cool and love the thought of my wife being felt up and groped by another man or 2. I'm even more ok with another girl feeling her up. But unfortunately she doesn't want any part of it even though she know how much it turns me on. I guess it's just a fantasy ill have to keep jerking off to

It's an amazing fantasy, I think my wife will go through with eventually.

Tup

It's an amazing fantasy, I think my wife will go through with eventually.

I even offered her a chance to go out and cheat on me one time just as long as she tells me all about it in ever single detail possible. I beg her to chat and cyber with ppl or sext other guys but still no. Something kinda cool to know that someone out there has a raging hard cock for my wife. Her heart will always be mine and her pussy is def mine I just miss the feeling and sight of the first time anticipation and eagerness

I either married the wrong man or you married the wrong women...

What is your thoughts on this?

To me that is more of a "timing" type of thing. People and their desires change. You might want another man now, and your S/O doesn't want to share, but that can change either way. I used to be jealous if someone even looked at a woman i was with, now i would love to watch my S/O suck another man's cock, watch her squirm with pleasure as a good looking guy's nice big cock fills her and fucks her to orgasm. 10, no, 1 year ago, never, now, i'm hard just writing about it!

How is the Cape today? In the North Easter blowing?

Mike

Nothing hotter

To me there is nothing hotter then seeing your wife sucking off one of your good friends or relatives.

And I am really lucky because mine loves facials!

Ok, I know this is not the answer you really wanted, or that most readers of the thread want to read, but in short, NO, DEFINITELY NOT, NEVER!

more than anything, I want to see my GF with another guy, or guys. Watch her strip in front of the, making their big cocks hard, before she gets down and starts giving head, while making eye contact with me, the entire time.

I get off, even when guys see her naked

I have shared my wife orally would love to watch her with another man again it was a long time ago. Yahoo IM bootyfan1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back