men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will, thanks. And letting things go at there own pace is also hot to me, just heightens everything. Just little things she does, the other morning she told me to go over my dad's for awhile, she's going to invite him over this afternoon!

So, what is it about your wife cheating on you that gets you horny, Bill?

I was wondering the same ... it would just make me mad.

I know, I know. All my life, I've felt like that and with past girlfriends, I was jealous and a little possessive (not overly so). But this has confused me, maybe it's because I'm married now and trust her completely. But like I said, it was like a switch was flipped and it started turning me on.

I did read about it and it seems like there might be a biological reason for these feelings in some men.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it would make my husband mad, too. He wouldn't encourage me to "chat" with ex boyfriends or to "flirt" with them!

Uhm ... are you saying the difference is how much we trust our woman? I get mad because I don't trust her that she would be faithful ... makes sense ... but then again: you encourage her to be 'unfaithful' :confused:

no, I was just trying to work it out for me. I know it's crazy. I didn't mean to imply anything about anybody's relationship.

Believe me, 6 months ago the thought would have angered me. But it's nice that at this late stage of life (43!), I got a new fantasy.
Read that article I posted, it was interesting. I'm not sure if I buy that theory myself, but oh well.

Last edited:
Keep us posted ;)

Have you considered staying in the house while he's over?

Believe me, I considered everything. lol. I don't think we are actually going to take it that far, just keep it in the fantasy realm. I mean it would open up too many real problems. Also, I keep thinking about what would go through my head the second I cum! lol

Believe me, I considered everything. lol. I don't think we are actually going to take it that far, just keep it in the fantasy realm. I mean it would open up too many real problems. Also, I keep thinking about what would go through my head the second I cum! lol

Uhm ... if you take it to reality the chances of losing the Sperms Wars increase dramatically :D

Wife with others

I for one have seen my wife in action with another guy, extremely hot. But with him being an ex, there could be feelings involved, and that's when things could go to shit.

The guys my wife was with knew it was for sex only and probably a one time thing, so no feelings involved.

If I had it my way we would still be doing it, I personally loved it!!!

I just don't think we could find someone, I mean that can't be easy. It would have to be a perfect person, and situation. I agree with him being an ex, there would be too many problems.

the finding the right person is problem for us too... she does not just want anybody, and its all on her terms.... s we are waiting for the right guy to come into her life

Yea, my wife loves the fantasy of it, but having her really do it would be a tough sell to say the least

So you didn't leave the house and she invite him over?

Earlier it sounded like that was what you were saying.

I mean she has chatted with and flirted with her ex and I encourged her. And we talk about fantasies regarding her fucking someone and she loves it. But actually doing it...that might be another story!

Last edited:
I didn't get many replies to that one and I wanted to tell that story where I caught her chatting in the middle of the night. That just happened a couple of nights ago

I will, thanks. And letting things go at there own pace is also hot to me, just heightens everything. Just little things she does, the other morning she told me to go over my dad's for awhile, she's going to invite him over this afternoon!

was this her joking or trolling....for your reaction, or did she actually invite him over.

my little insight into this.... make sure you've have this as a fantasy for both of you, not just you.... Remember, we all have different thought processes. Make sure she's hasn't decided to start texting, and chatting without you knowing....once the ropes come off, that boat will certainly float off....

One thing I've always told my wife....tell me the truth. Don't sneak round.

I'll confess that cuckold fantasies get me WET, and I often lie awake at night in my bed masturbating to the thoughts of being a cuckold wife or girlfriend. Mmmm!

i know my wife enjoys me being a cuckold husband.. she gets a nice home and the safety and security of a good family life and she also gets all the BIG THICK take charge cock she wants....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back