men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it's totally about the humiliation. I want my wife to stay with me, and to love me, but I want her to fall in love with another man who has a bigger cock than mine. I would even move out of the master bedroom. I want to hear her being possessed by another man, giving her most intimate self to him. I want her to say that she has never cum so hard or so often, and that she no longer wants to have sex with me. She would give me handjobs, or maybe even one day fuck me with a strapon. I hope she would let me give her oral sex.

I like fantasy stories like that. I can do anything in fantasy. The power is so juicy.

MaryR

men getting to watch your wife have sex

my husband has gotten to see me fucking another man twice except i took it too far and almost destroyed my marriage in the process, i'd recommend keeping it fantasy but if you're willing to play outside your marriage then best of luck as long as there is no jealousy and misunderstandings, so long as its consensual and there are ground rules then i'd say go for it and have fun, it is done for pleasure and not for love, talking from past experiences here and my husband still wants to see me pleasured so i'm considering it.

my husband has gotten to see me fucking another man twice except i took it too far and almost destroyed my marriage in the process, i'd recommend keeping it fantasy but if you're willing to play outside your marriage then best of luck as long as there is no jealousy and misunderstandings, so long as its consensual and there are ground rules then i'd say go for it and have fun, it is done for pleasure and not for love, talking from past experiences here and my husband still wants to see me pleasured so i'm considering it.

wow...love to hear what happened?

Good advice luna! It is a balance after all.

My husband and I started having threesomes not long ago. He claims he has been throwing hints for a few years, but I guess I just didn't get it. He finally just came out and asked me if I wanted to. He is bi so our third person of course is a guy. We actually have 3 guys we see on a regular basis. At first I thought I didn't want to know the guy, but now we like that the guys wants to hang out with us as well as have sex with us. This has been a very good experience for us. My husband and I feel much closer and our sex life (independent of a 3rd person) has become much hotter.

We talked about all the pros and cons and did a lot of research before we invited someone else into our bedroom. My thoughts are you have to be able to seperate love and sex. Jealousy can never enter the picture. Thank goodness neither I or my husband are jealous people. We are open and honest with each other all of the time. We both have expressed concerns about things that happen during our threesomes. The issue is discussed, a decision made and we move on. I feel lucky to have someone that I can trust enough to share!

very lucky and hot:)

I've always had a thing for it, and most of my partners have been quite willing to share. One of my exes was a real size queen, when she would tell me about her first big cock she would flush, and her eyes would sparkle, all I need sometimes to finish while jerking off is to remember her voice when she said " oh my god, he was so big, I was so loud, he was good, very good, and I've never been so full"

My wife had many different experiences before we got together, and sometimes she will share them with me too. My favorite is when she took on two friends while a third watched, it gets me rock hard every time.

I too enjoy hearing of my wifes previous exploits. She happy to tell me and knows it excites me. One of my favourite tales relates to when she was 19 and was regularly fucking a 40 year old guy. Lucky guy!

My girl always is tell me of her past it is very sexy and hot...

Hubby and I both enjoy sharing our past sexual experiences with each other. I love to hear about things he has done with previous girlfriends.

One particular experience he had involved him and a girlfriend on a golf course. I'd never done that before so one evening we snuck out on a course near our house for some fun. I wore a sundress and nothing else. We had sex on the green, on the fairway, and on the teebox. It was extremely hot!

I hope you "repaired your ball marks".....yeah I know, it's a late reply, but It had to be made...

My wife steadfastedly refuses to divulge much of her past sex life, as we've grown together I've learned that it's partly because she's too competitive and she thinks I'll always find a way to top it and partly because she fears that some of the things she found hot at the time I'll think is silly.
i.e. a few months before we met she had gone to a Loverboy reunion concert (this was long after their 15mins) with a much younger inexperienced male co-worker and she got a rush feeling him get hard standing behind her and start pushing into her ass, but nothing else really happened. My first comment was something along the lines of "atleast you could've snuck into a dark corner somewhere and sucked him off, I'd take a blowjob over listening to Loverboy!"

I meant it as a funny aside, but she didn't take it that way. Oooops.

The flip side is, she loves to lie naked next to me in bed and pull details out of my past life, while she takes care of both of us. I am fairly thick, and stories of past girls that I've hooked up with, only to find I really am too thick for them to take really gets her going. When I start whispering to her in the dark about how it's almost painful trying to push into whomever we're talking about she'll grab my cock with a death grip and her other hand is a blur on herself.

But then she'll completely eschew any reciprocating details.
Sometimes it can feel frustrating, like giving oral to someone that you know won't touch you below the waist with their mouth.

LADIES, there are some men out there that will take hearing you get hawt reminiscing over other over a small twinge of guilt & jealousy.

I've heard a few of her stories from her, I'm sure she edits them to prevent any negative reaction, even though I tell her not to. The really funny part is I was friends with her old bf when they were dating before we did and I remember what he shared with me about their sex life. It's really hot to think about those stories as we're having sex.

Watching my wife fuck and auck a guy or 2will is the hottest fantasy I have! We have talked about it and both are into it if we can find rhe right guy or guys. I get so hard thinking about her with someone else!

so the wife left her phone home and had a friend text me... for her lovers phone#... could be a FUN night when she finally gets home tonight...

That's the way to go! Thanks for the stories guys!

Anyone else care to add theirs?

Don't we all?!

Jealousy and want of possessions interfere with the natural order of things.

The natural order of things is NOT monogamy.

Monogamy isn't our past, nor should it be our future, and isn't, for many, even our present.

Free your mind!

Yep. One of our favourite RPs is for me to come home and she pretends to have been with another man while I was out, she tells me all about the things she did, and then we have wild and passionate sex. Love others telling me what they'd do to her if they got their hands on her. :)

Don't we all?!

Jealousy and want of possessions interfere with the natural order of things.

The natural order of things is NOT monogamy.

Monogamy isn't our past, nor should it be our future, and isn't, for many, even our present.

Free your mind!

You make me feel normal now ..Thankyou.
My mind has been free for so long but unfortunately my fiance's is set.
Yunno I realize I can't marry a woman who dosn't desire other men aswell.

You make me feel normal now ..Thankyou.
My mind has been free for so long but unfortunately my fiance's is set.
Yunno I realize I can't marry a woman who dosn't desire other men aswell.

Good for you. May you see your fiance (whoever and wherever they are) take different partners!

Good for you. May you see your fiance (whoever and wherever they are) take different partners!

I want to see my fiance enjoying other partners.
It seems so natural to me.
I have cuckold desire bad!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back