men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
owww

Ask her who she wants you to be I tell my husband to pretend to be my best friends hubby xx

that is so fucking hot.......

mine likes it to be strangers, I describe how we meet, how I would seduce her and how I would fuck her.

I try to fuck her in a different way as well, a position we don't normally use, a different intensity to our norm, making her do things she might not normally do....

that is so fucking hot.......

mine likes it to be strangers, I describe how we meet, how I would seduce her and how I would fuck her.

I try to fuck her in a different way as well, a position we don't normally use, a different intensity to our norm, making her do things she might not normally do....

The fantasy can be very powerful xx

My wife confessed to me last night that there is a security guard at her building that she finds very attractive. She said he is about 6'2" and they flirt a little every morning. I was rock hard while she was telling me this.

She said she imagines him fucking her in a supply closet in a hallway. Telling me she has the location in mind makes it so much more real.

Fucking love that woman. So SEXY

My wife confessed to me last night that there is a security guard at her building that she finds very attractive. She said he is about 6'2" and they flirt a little every morning. I was rock hard while she was telling me this.

She said she imagines him fucking her in a supply closet in a hallway. Telling me she has the location in mind makes it so much more real.

Nice! Run with it!

i'm 6'1"....:rolleyes:

wife and I are going to Vegas in a few weeks... hopefully, I can watch her fuck another man.

I totally agree. I am still waiting for my wife's consent to sample another mans cock. She does after all have my consent to satisfy her bi curiosity.

I would never cheat or do anything behind his back if you do that then the trust within the marriage is broken

I totally agree. I am still waiting for my wife's consent to sample another mans cock. She does after all have my consent to satisfy her bi curiosity.

It's not worth losing what you have for a few minutes of pleasure.

I'm in a similar situation but know that what I have is more important to me

Wife with another man

It's a good way to improve sex within marriage. Many times she quickly orgasmed when possibility mentioned to her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back