Medical Conference

" Got any ideas about tomorrow?"

" Yep, fishing early while the lake is calm, then we can tidy up the yard before
the weekend. And you?"

" I like that idea. Can you help me right now? I need my bra off."

" My pleasure."

Will stepped behind her and lifted her tee. While softly rubbing her shoulder, Will gently moved to
the clasp and released the pressing strain of the material bringing a delightful sight into view. Melody
sipped her beer at the counter as Will watched her pretending not to be the least bit concerned that
her chest was on display.

They hung there motionless. His eyes were locked on as they had been each time he had the
opportunity. Will never missed his chance! Melody had been left wearing only her panties and sneakers
in their kitchen. He enjoyed her thinking of being provocative.

" It's been a long week."

" I hope you don't mind. I was thinking about this while on the lake. If you need it I can get you hard."

" No need!"

Melody had thoughts colliding in her mind from the last few days and she had acted on them. The
idea of her asking for help with bra stemmed from her novel. A man removing a woman's clothes
really stirred the right emotions. In this situation she had neglected to consider the window in the
kitchen door that was in a direct sightline. Still she did not move! Her breast were almost touching
the countertop. Will had taken full notice!

" Got time to go out on the porch?"

" Sure thing."

" One second."

Melody saw Will removing his jeans and sneakers right in the kitchen. He stepped around behind her
and she quickly lifted his shirt. The porch was a popular place again with the improved weather. She
opened door and led the way

Will's removal of her bra had set her in motion and stepping out on the porch intensified her
excitement with a surge of thoughts centered around having him be rough! Pretending to be
calm Melody looked out at the water by holding her hand to her forehead as a visor. It was
Will's fingers pulling at panties that interrupted her motion. She turned to face him.

" Ooooooo....my your...."

" Your tits need rubbing."

" I can get off....just don't rape me."

" Let's see your pussy."

Will had his eyes locked on her breasts as he slid Melody's panties down to her knees. From there,
she did the rest ending with a clever leg step and tossed them on the chair. She there was no
hesitation as her fingers took his underwear down and off.

" Good now turn...."

" Whoa, you weren't kidding. It is like it was yesterday morning."

" All for you. "

" Good, this may take a minute."

He watched her crouched low, balanced on her sneakers, with her hands holding the backside of his
thighs as she took the tip in her lips. Her head rocked slowly from side to side. Will could tell she
was doing it to please herself. He didn't mind at all. As her tongue swirled him, Will was deciding
how best he would take his pleasure!

At the opportune moment Melody released him and stood there on the porch. Will's eyes took
only a few seconds to gaze over her and having her feel like a treasured prize! His hands seized her
shoulders and she was turned to face the yard. Instinctively she bent over and took hold of her
ankles! Will was right there! His cock flexed momentarily then went in!

" OOOoooooo.......GAWD.....AAAAGGGHhhhhhhhhh!"

" I really like fucking you!"

" OOOOOohhhhh.....you were so fast!"

" Hold on....ready? Your pussy is so warm, Melody."

" AAAGHHHHHH......you're getting me! ....RIGHT THERE YES! UMMMGH "

Will backed away to give her relief as he rubbed his hardness in her lower backside. With assistance,
Melody stood up and turned, still not quite navigating. Her vision seemed cloudy from the seismic orgasm!
Will guided her to the door. The cooler air of the kitchen restored her fully. Will had collected her underwear.
He was giving her a pleasant smile from the opposite side of the island as he feasted on a direct view of her chest!

" Thank you. That was really totally incredible."

Last edited:
It may have made her nervous to have Will looking at her swaying chest but he made no attempt
to look away. Will just taken Melody as a conquest and had made good use of her womanly features,
with a rocking orgasm. He just knew this would be a fun-filled weekend. Will once more wondered how
she could be so creative with alluring sex talk at the perfect moment. Somehow she had to be thinking of
lines in advance.

" So, if the weather holds, we fish in the morning."

" Yes, get some sun and a start of a tan."

" We don't need to go early. Ten is just fine."

" I am going to have my swimsuit under my jeans."

" Yes, boat action. Love it."

Will had introduced her to fishing and boating way back when they first met and it was so
enthralling right from the start. Wisconsin lakes were completely different than lakes in Texas.
The depth and clarity of the water makes them inviting and the ice covering in winter gives off a
feeling of mystery.

The next day started off slow as Will had predicted. After breakfast they packed a snack bag with
cold soda. The boat was lowered into the water and Will actually attached select lures to each pole.
It was if he knew from experience what would work. With Will driving they headed off North at a modest
speed. Melody stood near the passenger seat with her arms on top of the windshield. It was a
wonderful view of the water and shoreline. This is really a great life.

" First fish is a dollar!"

" Agreed."

It was a favorite cove with prominent rock boulders right down to the water's edge. With the boat thirty
yards off shore they, began casting those large Pike lures. The lake was flat, not a hint of wind.

Will had experienced many opening days and each had extracted his full attention and stirred his
prospects for how the season would play out. He knew enough to slow movements and make deliberate
casts. Melody was already retrieving her cast. She was a smart learner. Will had no qualms about
sharing the boat with her.

His cast went exactly as planned. The idea was to replicate a swimming baitfish obliviously venturing
into ever deeper water. He gradually allowed it to sink deeper to skip just above the weed bed. Will
kept the rod tip pointed upward. The strike was not a surprise!

" Got one!"

" I'll get the net."

" Might be a good Pike."

Melody made deliberate moves. After setting her rod out of the way she took the net and kneeled
low enough to stay clear as Will's reel continued to shed line. The fish turned and she could sense
Will was in control. The fish remained low as it passed the boat. It was down about five feet. Perhaps
it caught a glimpse of the boat when it suddenly put on burst of speed.

" It's a twenty pounder for sure."

" Feels like we might be here a while."

" Wow, he is turning the boat."

" Get ready Melody, I will bring him along side."

Melody lowered the net just below the surface as the Pike approached. Will was doing his best
to guide the fish. As it got two feet out she could see the lure in the side of the mouth. She
made her move! The pike went head first into the net, barely. She lifted the net only to the surface.
Will stepped into position, grabbed the rim and together they hoisted the Pike into the boat!

" Wow, way to start the year."

"First cast!"

Melody stood and located her phone quickly taking five photos, as Will unhooked the fish. He
stretched a steel tape the length of the fish then carefully released the Pike. Melody smiled
but somehow knew it was coming.

" Nice, almost worth mounting?"

" 48 inches, biggest one ever."

" Great start to the year."

" You were right on the money with that net."

Within minutes they were back to casting. Will really made her feel special and this day would be recalled
for decades. It was about that time the temperature was nearing the warmth zone.

The boat drift slowly to the North which was a favorable direction. Every ten minutes they were catching
fish. The day warmed into the seventies and Melody took off her sweatshirt to reveal her swim top. Will
now had something to keep his attention. His first glance was followed by the thought of the ta pe measure.

The water clarity was amazing and Will could not recall it ever being this good. It proved at times to
be a distraction, as he saw features along the bottom that would be useful, such drop offs and areas of
rubble rock.

" Ok, what is the score?"

" I lead six to five, but you caught the trophy."

Will was clearly pleased with himself and that trophy catch. Even losing out on the total catch
he could barely contain his success. As they docked there was a certain pleasure in knowing
everything was in working order.

" Don't worry about the canvas we might go out this evening."

" Good thought."

" It is actually getting hot."

" We were getting plenty of sun!"

Last edited:
The cottage was cooler but Will knew it would be heating up with the afternoon sun and set
the AC to 68. Melody had gone back to change clothes so he set out items for an early lunch.
He really enjoyed the thought of his Pike. He wanted to see the photos on her phone. Will
heard her coming down the hall.

" Got a cold drink waiting for you."

" Good thing. I need one."

" Got a picture of that pike."

" Right here."

She handed over her phone with three pictures of his fish. She watched as he sent them to his
phone. It was wonderful having Will smiling about his catch. It was evident that fishing had
been sorely missed during the extended winter. Melody was getting the concept of it but had
not grown up with fishing. as had Will. Will often spoke of being out there at dawn in the summer
time and that was not so appealing.

" Thanks, again that was great work with the net."

" All I could think of was- don't louse this up."

" Some might wonder why we have the giant net. There is the reason."

" Biggest ever?"

" I had a 40 inch one once."

Melody had washed up when changing clothes to get all the fishy scent off. She had put her
swimsuit back as well but left her bra off as they weren't expecting company.

As they were admiring the photos of the fish, Will had a brief view of Melody's slightly open top. The
prospect of some enjoyable sex had crossed his mind. The park would not be advisable as there
seemed to be an endless stream of cars headed that way. That left a secondary site as a backup!

" Great pictures."

" We need more....action pictures..you know."

" Like?"

" Perhaps, I take a few of you, out on the porch, gradually losing...your clothes."

" and then you take my pussy."

" Yep."

Melody had little difficulty in seeing Will's intention as it fit in nicely with her own thoughts. She stepped
to the door and walked out without looking back. Will followed using his own phone and remembering to
move it slowly. Melody had a casual look as her top came off and she tossed it on the wicker chair. Next
were the shorts. She now looked at Will's position for the camera. Carefully she did two half circles in each
direction, keeping a very neutral look to her facial features. The idea was to appear "disinterested in her
man!"

" Good! Keep it up."

" Remember, you can touch my ass but that is all."

" Got it."

While moving his phone slowly, Will contemplated what she meant about touching her ass. Was she
warning him? Or was it intended as encouragement? In either case Melody most certainly actively
encouraged Will to take charge. For his part, Will moved softly as he liked the idea of seeing her body
nude, while getting a wonderful video for later. Melody was a very bright and respected doctor who was
also a great turn on.

" What was that? I heard voices."

" Some walkers out on the road. Turn around we need more of your back. Yes, there you go."

" Can't believe how exciting this feels."

" Let 'um sway softly."

" Like this?"

" You are really going to enjoy this video."

" ooh... my gosh, YES! rub me Will. Rub your cock on me! Harder!"

" I want you. NOW! "

" Do IT!"

" I really want to touch you. Imagine you getting super excited! "

" Will, fuck me! Really, get me!"

There was a sudden urgency as Melody succumbed to Will's playfulness. Her body felt electrified by
how Will had suddenly become aroused by seeing her outside without clothes. It was more than just the
video. Will had a different facial feature. He seemed to be viewing something for the first time. It was
at that moment she saw his erection. Without speaking a word, she turned to position her hands on the
railing, as Will's fingers smoothly rubbed her back, going lower.

" MMmmmmmm....yes! Right there. "

" The porch is warner than I expected."

" You are really hot, Will."

" Your tits get me every time."

" Oooooo...yes...go ahead....harder...gets me really excited.... AAAGGHHHHHHH you're in me!"

" CUM on my cock!"

He tried to sound aggressive by giving her orders, yet he really wanted that feeling of her pussy
twitching in reaction to his penetration. Almost at the same moment he felt it. He surged forward
with a powerful thrust! Melody stoutly held her position on the railing.

" Yes, there it is! Take it all."

" OOOOooo....you are really there...more take me!"

" Were still on video."

" Noooo...!"

" Yep. It all there on the video.....believe it."

Melody had given no thought to Will using his Iphone to video record their romp. Yet
now the concept of being on camera suddenly became overpowering. She had just the right
dialogue. Fake struggling and use a firm voice.

" Noo, mister, you can't do this. You caught me naked."

" You wanted it. Your tits are huge and you're showing them."

" You're fucking me dammit!"

" You're a great lay."

" Noo....you touched my.....ASS."

" My gosh you're tight. Such a warm and smooth pussy...really...I can cum in your tits."

" YES! Please do. AAAAAAAAGGHHHHHH"

Without saying a word Will gave her the full charge, holding her steady with his grasp! It was some
time until she was released, slowly. Will stepped back and they both retreated indoors. Will held the
screen door and grabbed his phone. The room felt so refreshingly cool.

Melody was catching breath as she leaned at the sink. Will was directly behind her. His hands softly
rubbed her shoulders in that reassuring manner, as he calmly enjoyed touching her, For her part, she
remained stationary while enjoying the feeling of be desirable. No words were needed. She waited to
be directed by her lover. He waited more! More pleasure to be given to satisfy his lust.

" The video is here if you would like."

" Did you need more Will?"

" Yes!"

" Where do you want me?"

" Living room. On the rug. Get me hard."

" Yes!"

Will was delighted to hear her compliance as he continued the circular finger motions on her warm
skin. He had often enjoyed taking Melody a second time. Her body just offered to be used by his
stiff rod. There had always been that effervescence of her body needing to satisfied. Already he was
feeling the recharge. She turned and took his hand to lead the way. Will had another swell view of
her bottom, giving him inspiration!

" Ready Will? "

" Lead the way."

" Tell me just how you want it. Be detailed. Nothing is off limits.

" Nothing? "

" I want to pleasure you in any manner you desire."

" There. On the rug. Get me going. Tell me Melody what you want the most."

" Ravish me! Even if I scream."

It had been less than twenty minutes. They were both naked except for socks. She could see Will
was already supporting a firming. Melody knelt on the rug in a coquettish manner that gave Will
stimulation. She rubbed his thighs softly while starring directly at his manhood. Then taking it
eagerly in her mouth. Will's hand was instantly gripping the back of her head, holding it place.

" MMHHHMMMMM"

" Take it Melody. Take it all!"

Instantly, her body became fixed on the idea of being subjected to a ravishing by a lover losing control!
Eagerness by him sexually taking her clouded her mind. Conflicting thoughts made her words flow.

" No! You can't have...your cock is so..."

" Get on it. Do it cowgirl style!"

" WHAT?"

Will went to the rug lying flat on his back. Melody tepidly straddled his waist and lowered to make
contact. Small movements were all that were needed!

" UUmmmmph....OOooooo, yesss..."

Last edited:
The look on his face was a one to be remembered. Melody knew his eyes were locked on her chest.
She leaned forward unnecessarily to provide a sway.

"Yes, Will. I they want to be fucked Will!"

" Oh gosh yes! "

" They know you like seeing them...stretched...seeking to be felt...touched...I am going to ride you, Will"

" YES! How do you want it?"

" Rough, very rough! Make me scream."

Last edited:
Will had a perfect view of Melody's chest swaying as she bounced on his shaft. The real turn on
were her descriptive words drawing attention to them. They had captivated Will but he knew his chance
was now and he went for it. Somehow, Melody had elevated her need to be taken. One thing had his
attention, make her scream!

" They are so nice, so ready for it! Take a taste."

" What?"

" Yes, you'll see."

" Here goes."

Melody slipped to his right side and quickly leaned in as her mouth covered the tip. It was so
devilish of him yet the sheer inspiration had him fully locked in. A moment later he swooped to
a sitting position as he pressed Melody onto the rug facing up with her legs spread. It was just right!
Like a wrestling move, Will pinned her wrist as his hard cock probed eagerly. The amount of wetness
made it easy. He drove himself forward!

" AAAAGHHHHH.......OOOOOHHHH....You're IN ME!"

" GOOD GIRL -- Feels so hot."

" Noo! Not like this.."

" FUCK that cock."

Back