Medical Conference

Just seeing her being precocious revived Will's interest and livened up his day. Not
everything was lost. He knew that fishing had to wait another week. Plus he had
two more days to enjoy. He took Melody in his arms and kissed her to enjoy the
moment. There were five more months of great moments to experience on the water.

" What was new with Irene?"

" She's really excited about this career search and everything looks good."

Last edited:
Melody could feel Will's energy as he kissed her. Without him saying anything she could tell his
hospital rescue was uneventful. Being called in on a day off happens a few times and is quite
understandable, if there is a medical emergency. Standing around dawdling gets on your nerves.
She thought of a scenario to elevate his mood.

" We could scrub down the boat?"

" Look fairly clean."

" We could....go play at the park."

Will looked surprisingly responsive as he moved quickly while offering suggestions.

" We might need warmer footwear like hiking shoes."

" I'm going to change to my older flannel, something you can rip off me. Perfect day for
getting it rough."

" And fast!"

" Yes, definitely."

Five minutes later they were in Will's jeep. Melody had added a light scented powder and switched to
a black sheer bra. Something that would energize him. She could tell by his driving he wanted this!

Will drove at a modest speed more interested in looking around at the landscape then hurriedly finding
the crowd. Fortunately, there were only three cars. The parking lot was free of snow. The paved path
was showing only trace amounts.

" OOOOo good, just birdwatchers! With their binoculars! "

" Don't they stay near the lake?"

" Ya, we can climb to the picnic tables."

" Good. I want you really ready Melody. It's the start of summer."

" Can't wait. Take me!"

They jumped out on the still wet pavement moving at brisk pace up the familiar winding
path. The only visible snow was back in the wooded areas out of reach of the sunlight.
Already, Melody began feeling warm, more so than when she was here with Irene. There
were no signs of anyone being on the hill. Melody quickly recalled how Will was a very
skilled hiker.

" It's deserted. It's just us."

" Great."

Last edited:
Will felt pleased to see familiar terrain that had been covered in snow for five months. As they rounded
the second bend he saw several tables cleared of snow but somewhat too open. Melody had noticed too
and increased her pace.

" Can't believe you were following me. I am simply birdwatching! "

" I have seen you before."

" Looking for geese."

" Nope, you were looking for some action. You and your friend."

" She's my friend and co-worker. "

Will smiled without being seen by Melody as she stepped off the trail heading for the picnic table partly
obscured by a pine tree. The ground appeared firm and surprisingly dry. The table could not have been
better located. She avoided looking in his direction!

The mention of a friend had caught Melody off guard as she instantly thought of Irene from the
morning hike. It would be fine as she made the recovery comment. There was that thought crossing
her mind of getting the warm sun and Irene's chest. She felt his hand on her shoulder. His other hand
reached around to awkwardly feel her top as he rubbed her chest. Next his fingers crept inside the waistband.
Melody began breathing differently. This was Will's concept of giving it to her rough. Her eyes closed
awaiting instructions. Already her clit felt damp. It had to be her imagination!

" This is .. not right....people are...."

" Quiet!"

" OOOOOhhhh...no!"

Will's fingers had moved to unhook her bra which sprang loose under her tee. Will had a hold of her shirt as
he lifted it over her head and off! Her skin felt the coolness of the air! The shirt and bra landed on table.

" Let me go!"

" I am going to cum in your tits!"

" No! dammit!"

Melody in a less than a minute had turned their hike into a sexual adventure as Will was already pawing
at her body as he searched to unbutton her jeans. She never wore a belt and her jeans slipped easily
to her knees. By leaving her silk underwear in place, Will had just enough time to drop his own corduroys
and free his erection in the open air.

" You can't have me. You lurk around around pretending to be a friend.....uuhhhh."

" You smiled and showed your wandering eyes, I could sense your thoughts."

" No! Not like this! There are people ....."

" No way!"

Will rubbed himself on her soft silk, feeling the smoothness and her indentation, before pulling
them quickly down as he pressed himself against her smooth valley. It was electrifying! He
slipped in!

It was his eagerness that setup the scene and swept away her defenses. He had a perfected his
timing. His fingers lowered her jeans at the very moment he blamed her for having a " wandering eye."
He clearly had sold the concept of forcing himself! Melody surrendered and enjoyed his playful rubbing
causing her body to respond by over-riding her senses.

" AAAAgggghhhh.....your huge! OOooooooo...."

" I can cum in your tits?"

" NO! Dammit! "

" You want to feel my balls don't you? Ya! Your tits are so smooth."

Already on edge, Melody made no effort to hold back. There was a brief thought of her tanning on the
porch with Irene. It wasn't much, but the timing struck her at the very peak of Will's thrusting and
she showered him!

"AAAgghhhh.....ooooooohhhhh....yesssssss."

Her grip on the wooden table with the spring scent of pine boughs made it all the better. Melody
enjoyed the moment as Will took his pleasure.

"You really got me going. I felt so heated, so desired."

Melody turned around to hear Will's reply and heard nothing. He was simply standing there looking at her. She smiled and
noticed his manhood as he tucked it away. Her first move was to restore her panties and jeans, which was the easy part.
The bra and tee were considerably more effort.

" Take your time there's no one."

Will felt elated with his delivering cock that got Melody cumming so magnificently. Now it was his
heavy breathing that he attempt to disguise. The problem was Melody's tits were directly in front
of him in the sunlight and her nipples were puffy! Apparently they had become aroused! It happened
a few times yet never to this extent. Melody had not noticed as she randomly checked the surroundings.

" You really had me pumped."

" You were rock hard. Then you just kept on pumping off in me. I loved it."

" First of the season in the park."

" Such a wild start. You really wanted my tits?"

" I was just trying to make seem rough."

" Take me that way anytime. I'm not going to put my bra on. Get me again?"

" MMmm, yes!"

She pulled on her tee and they walked back to the walkway. Will did his best to get a view of her
chest through the fabric. Those nipples really stirred his imagination. The parking area would
be too public. Back at the cottage is the safe choice. Once at the Jeep he held the door open
and looked at the backseat, before quickly deciding to play it safe. The ride back took only three
minutes.

" If you need a minute, I can fix some drinks?"

" I'm good. I will take cold drink out on the porch."

" Sounds great. "

" We can catch our breath then we can do some porch....sex."

" I was hoping you would suggest that."

" If you need to....you can rub it on my...."

" No need Melody....already there."

" I can't wait!"

There had been thought to her response. Melody had just spoke without thinking, yet Will seemed very interested. She quickly got into the spirit of the idea. They quickly gathered a drink in the kitchen. Melody had
a sudden thought and removed her tee and left it on the couch.

" There one less thing."

" I am liking it already."

Will attempted to remain calm as he took a swallow of his drink. Across the counter Melody was standing up
facing him with not only her tits but her swollen nipples. Will once again seemed thankful that she was all his!
Melody had that rare willingness to give pleasure!

" It was so good to be back in the park."

" I could tell you were overdue for outdoor sex. You were instantly hard!"

" The hike up the hill and seeing your smooth bottom."

" You see it all the time!"

" Not in sunlight."

Melody giggled as she now leaned on the countertop. She appeared unaware that her chest swayed
ever so slowly as his eyes locked onto to those swollen nipples. Will wanted them! The porch presented
a problem of how best to enjoy her. He wanted her tits!

It felt like a renewal of her wild adventure in the park as Melody was bare chested in the kitchen.
Will eyes followed her as she made it better by leaning on the counter. There was a certain whorishness
that would sparked Will's interest. His hands were magic feeling my chest.

" So, if you like, you could be on the porch getting tanned and you spot me sneaking around. "

" Sounds good! Then we..."

" You act like you're going to report me. I talk you out of it."

" I could...hmmmm...make you lick me? "

" Yes, and I.....you get to order me."

" Great idea, I love it!"

Melody immediately stood up and cautiously went out on the porch. Instantly she felt the warmth of the
sun now directly hitting the porch. There was no sign of any activity. She undid her jeans leaving them in
place. The padded bench would be fine as it was near the outside wall. For the first time she heard the
geese from the park. Minutes had passed and there had been no indication of where Will was.

The lake view always captivated her senses. The water was quiet with a mirror like quality. Normally being
out here half-naked would make her nervous. Again she looked around. From the near side corner there was
sound? It had to be Will.

" Whose there...Show yourself..."

" Sorry, I was.....just looking to get to the shoreline......I "

" No you were spying on me...get over here.. I should call the police."

" I really had no idea..."

" I think you saw something you liked. Get over here. Get a good look."

" No need to call police."

" Get up here. Do you live nearby? I've got my phone so..."

" No need. I will going back to the road. First, come up here. "

" I won't if.....you tell me what you think."

" Think about?"

" My chest! "

Will had a slight change in plans and quietly went out the backdoor and walked down the side
of the cottage. He slowly peeked around the corner to find Melody on the bench. Her chest was
clearly in view. He could sense that this would good fun. He stalled several minutes getting
stimulating views before revealing himself. Melody once again used her dominating voice to
mention the police.

" No need, I will go back to the road."

" I won't if you tell me what you think."

" Think about?"

" My chest."

" Very...nice...smooth...look to be firm."

" And...are they stimulating you."

" Very much so. .... I have a tape measure."

" OK... you know to get it right."

" uuummmm...if you want to stand up...I could"

Melody stood to face the cottage as Will unwound the sewing tape measure made of cloth and moved in front
as he placed the tape behind her back before crossing her breasts. He fumbled to get it right and called out
" 37 inches." Melody smiled and looked directly at him.

" Now I can measure you!"

Will stopped and stared at her as if not hearing correctly. Melody shifted her eyes thus giving him
an unmistakable clue.

" Are you sure? We are out in the open."

" My partner is at work. No one is around. You can lick me--that's all"

" Are you sure about....."

" Yes! Do it right and I won't call the cops. And no sex--got it."

" Good. Take off....your jeans."

He watched as her jeans came off. Will enjoyed the pleasant view of her chest swaying in and out and her
purple underwear. He caught up by removing his sweatshirt followed by his own jeans. Melody paused and
looked on perhaps seeking a view of his erection. Will reached out to her shoulders gently guiding her to the
cushioned bench then having her lay on her back. Involuntarily, she had spread her legs! She watched him
immediately crouching feeling his fingers remove her panties as the air cooled her skin.

" Nice! Really nice!"

" Remember, licking only."

" Yes, relax. I am also going to rub your tits."

His fingers touched her clit for only a few seconds then it was his tongue! Circling her, going ever deeper
then he was there! He rubbed his tongue directly over her nub! It was vigorous yet rhythmic. going in a
pattern--a repetitious pattern. Melody felt electrified as Will had her in a sexual trance! His one hand softly
rubbed her nipple. Her mind clouded over. Will was relentless! Her hand rubbed his head gradually disturbing
his hair!

Will had a plan. However, it kept changing. His tongue circled her tunnel where his cock had been an hour
earlier. His fingers had a nice stimulating rubbing of her puffy nipple. Everything was going his way yet he
needed to get himself hard. Melody was really excited. Melody continued with short phrases and again
mentioned oral only. Will somehow viewed that more as an invitation!

" Right there, yesss...so good."

Last edited:
Melody's commands trailed-off as she felt a resurgence of his probing tongue. There was a smile of
success as her mind went cloudy, the light breeze refreshed her momentarily, but her nerves were
flaring as her legs rubbed on his back and held Will's head in place. She made no effort to hold off
as her warm lotion cascaded over his tongue.

Her legs released him. Thankfully he stayed in place until her body subsided. She saw his eyes!
Melody attempted to read his thoughts to no avail! It was an instant move and a surge!

" Ooooo....No! You can't.....AAAAgghhhh you're FUCKING ME!"

" You lured me up on your porch. You took off your jeans."

" NO! You can't.....UUUGHHH....AAAGGHH!"

" You want it Miss...TAKE IT."

" NOOO! OOOOohhhh..."

Last edited:
Will held a decent position with his knees on the boards of the porch. With both hands free to rub her
tits, Will had exactly what he wanted. He softly traced his fingertips over her swollen nipples while
probing over her nub. He noted a twitching from Melody, then a surge of lotion on his tongue! He
remained in place while her orgasm lasted. Using the time wisely, Will pulled down his underwear to
free his cock. The moment she relaxed he went in!

Being she was drenched he slid easily to explore his conquest! It felt different then back in the park.
His eyes were locked on getting her nipples. First, there was some fun!

Melody assailed Will for his surprise pouncing. He had to be buried in her the way it felt. She bucked
mildly to gain pleasure without giving away her insisting that he could not take her. Will pressed both her
wrists to the bench. She saw him lean forward to nibble her left breast! There was every indication he
would be taking her fast! Melody played into his clever scheme.

" NO! You can't.....AAAAAGHHH... not my tits dammit...YOU"re FUCKING ME"

" You wanted it, now it's my turn."

" You can't do this....OOOOooooooo...no...AGGGGGhhhh....my partner..."

" He's gone you said!"

" He's taking a nap."

" I'll make it quick."

Last edited:
As fast as he spoke the words he shot off inside of her! Melody's eyes were closed as her mind lost
all thoughts. His thrusting continue until he was vanquished! Melody smiled yet remained in
character while Will stood looking as if he might be expecting admonishment. Melody sat up and
located her clothes.

" I got this, you look as though you need a drink."

" Yea, we can go inside."

Will gathered her clothes with is own and followed her. She was naked except for her socks.
His eyes could not get enough, there was everything he wanted. Melody's smooth bottom was his
first view. Once inside he turned and locked the door. Her jeans and underwear went on the bar
stool. Melody gathered ice cubes for their drinks and added tap water. As she offered his glass
Melody could clearly feel his eyes locked on her chest. Without thinking she leaned on her elbows
on the counter, knowing her tits would sway. The very idea of her man captivated by her body
made Melody elated!

" That.....was so incredible!"

" I came twice...once on your tongue ...and once on your..... cock."

" Those instructions, the thought of your partner...when did you think of that."

" It worked out. Better then I planned. You had my wrists--that set me off!"

" Your tits, I missed seeing them at the park."

" The tape measure."

" I was nervous thinking of...."

" Wandering eyes of strangers?"

" That and you rubbing my ass."

Last edited:
Will never took his eyes off her as he enjoyed his drink. Melody did a few trivial tasks in the kitchen
knowing that he was getting a thrill. In retrospect there was not much to expect as far as action but
it may inspire Will for the next time. She enjoyed tempting Will with mention of her ass. He could give
the same to Melody and it often worked wonders.

" That 37 on the tape really got me going."

" You didn't let me measure you."

" You would want to?"

" I already know. You are a full nine inches."

" And you know that how?"

" You have everything I could ever.... fit."

Will moved close enough to soothingly rub her back. It calmed Melody who was having a wonderful after-glo.

Last edited:
" It really gives excited when it sees your body. It has it's own ideas."

" Really! I thought you were in charge."

" To a point then things just go wild."

" Leaving you along for the ride."

Will laughed as Melody had not thought about her words before speaking. He circled the island and
clutched her body for a kiss. He could instantly see it was well received. Her skin felt warm to his
touch as he smoothed skin. She clearly enjoyed his playfulness.

" And did that demanding voice get your attention."

" Very much so. I was almost expecting you would want to take top."

" Good thought for future porch fun. Will, when you lick me I get so wet. I hope.."

" I really enjoy getting you off. Reminds me of Barcelona every time."

" Yes! Exactly my thought."

Will avoided any mention of her demanding voice which he attributed to her novel. Being informed
had been very helpful. He continued caressing her yet only in a playful manner. Melody was naked
and in a direct line to the back door. They weren't expecting any visitors, so Will said nothing.

" That idea of holding wrists is nice."

" It is so hot when you do it. It really gets me going. It's like your trying to really bury yourself
in me! It's the same when you rub my ass."

" That is always good."

" Yes!"

" Shower time?"

Melody led the way and since they were almost naked it didn't take long for the warm spray to be
getting their attention.

It was the best shower possible as Will attentively washed her body everywhere. He was so
thorough as he moved gracefully in the spray. Melody replayed the porch scene in her mind,
reveling in how it made her feel. It was way more than just the sex, as Will touched her body
as if to pleasure her! His tongue felt relentless and she had given-in! She had cum on his tongue
until she was vanquished.

That was his signal to pounce as his shaft went so deep! Only his balls held him back!

Melody used her remaining strength to wash him. There was an old habit to keep her female
parts out of view. Of course that was not possible. She had gradually become less reserve but
Will had those eyes. He enjoyed those female parts.

The water went off. While Will dried her off, Melody thought of what might be next. She wrapped a
towel around her waist as Will delicately comb her wet hair. She used a fresh towel to dry his back.
It seemed there was a bit of tension in his muscles. The shower had really been spectacular. Will
placed two towels in the hamper then led her to their queen size bed. There she surrendered her
towel. They were on the wrong side!

He going to take me again!

Back