Married Woman At Swingers Club

Missanna

Really Really Experienced
Married Woman At Swingers Club (Open to all, men and women both!)

It's been a long time since Anna has been out to a club of any time. Her husband is out of town on business and she decides that it's time for some long deserved time away from the stress of everyday life.

She pulls out her phone and googles clubs near her and comes across a swinging club. "Oh, it must be the dancing!" she giggles. "What a great way to spend the night!"

She gets dressed quickly, stripping out of her work clothes, putting on a black lace push up bra, making her 36B perky breasts stand straight out. Her cleavage spills out of the mid-thigh length red dress that she puts on, and she curls her mid-back length blonde hair. She pulls on a pair of skimpy lace panties and a pair of heels before walking out the door and heading to the club.

What's it like when she arrives?

Last edited:
Ray was hosting the club tonight for the first time as the regular hosts were on vacation so he didn't know everyone, all the same he greeted everyone the same way as they arrived, shaking hands with the guys and hugging the girls and giving them a friendly kiss which he didn't mind at all as it gave him the opportunity to pick out one or two likely partners for later when things started to swing.
He was a little taken aback when the pert blonde with perfect boobs arrived at the door without an invitation and alone but she looked so disappointed when he said that it was a private club by invitation only so he decided to take a chance and allowed her in only saying "If anyone asks you are my guest, Ray is the name so go get a drink and I'[ll come and find you shortly. " Not forgetting to give her a hug and a lip smacking kiss then watching her as she swayed over to the bar her red dress stretched tightly over her cute rear. "I'm going to have a piece of that tonight for sure." he promised himself.

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP....8efae7cf7fo0&w=200&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

Anna is shocked, but a little aroused at the slap on the ass. She walks to the bar and orders a drink, bending slightly over the bar.

Ray greeted the remainder of the invited guests, all the while keeping his eye on the woman he had let in. He was free to mingle now and headed for the red dress which stood out like a beacon and was already attracting attention from several other guests, women included.
"I see you found the bar then, I'll join you for a drink while you tell me all about yourself, beginning with your name, you already know mine but in case you've forgotten it's Ray. "
Ray could see by the flush on her face that she was enjoying the attention she was getting so he guided her away to a quiet darkened corner with his hand on her curvy hip and ordered some coffee. When the time came he wanted her to feel everything he had to give her.
Looking her over he thought she didn't look the type of woman who usually came to these parties, in fact she looked more like a married woman out clubbing & on the prowl, but that wasn't his concern , if she was looking for something outside her marriage then he had no qualms about providing it.
" Are you looking for anything in particular tonight or just slumming it?" He asked bluntly, staring at the upper curve of her cleavage and putting his hand on her thigh as high as he dared without making her nervous and applying some pressure to the inside of her thigh to make her aware of it.

Last edited:
Anna get the pressure on her thigh from his hand, but an even deeper pressure was building in between her thighs. She felt herself warming at his touch and the drink, and smiled. "Nothing particular, just seeing where the night takes me," she says with a smile. She spreads her thighs a tad farther apart to relieve the heat building up.

"How about I show you around? We have separate rooms for those who want some privacy but there's always the public rooms for the exhibitionists"
He takes her arm and guides her through the throng to a small stage and they watch aq couple engaging in oral.
"Is that to your liking Anna ?"

"Get me another drink while we wait for the stage to open up. Oh, and bring another guy or even a girl with you."

Ray couldn't believe his luck ,an innocent who seemed to be up for anything , only she had no idea what she was getting into.
He ordered a double at the bar and made his way back to the waiting Anna and slid his hand round her waist and muttered,
"They could be a while so let's have a look round the voyeur rooms "

Anna downs the drink and winks at him. "I don't think they would wait a while for this. Let's see who we attract with this."

With a swift motion, her panties are are her hand as she waves them in the air.

Ray grinned broadly , this would be a night to remember so he went on his knees and slid his hands up her thighs pushing her dress up to her waist following with his tongue until he smelt the arousal from her pussy and his tongue found her wet pussy lips and slithered along her tight pink slit.

Anna grinned broadly as she began to let out a soft moan. She dropped the skirt back down over Ray's head. After all, she was the object of desire here, not him. She begins to moan louder, attracting attention from the patrons around them, distracting them from their current partners.

"Well, would anyone like to see a show? Or even better yet, join in?" she asks, before her knees start to quake from pleasure.

Ray was literally in the dark as to what was happening as Anna's skirt dropped over his head, not that he minded as he was tasting her slick wet pussy and his fingers were busy teasing her clit from its hood, Gradually Anna's knees began to sag until she practically sat upright on his face.

Last edited:
Anna drove Ray to the ground as her legs began to shake and tremble. Her red dress is sliding down the sides of her shoulders as she moans, all watching the show she's putting on. The feel of Ray's tongue pressing against her clit ignites a fire within Anna. If only there were someone here to take care of her nipples and fill her mouth too...

Anna forced Ray to the floor and sat astride his face grinding her soaking wet hole down to take his tongue that was deliciously flicking alternately between her hard starter button and the deep wet hole of her pussy. His hands slipping along the firm silky flesh of her thighs.
Ray could hear Anna moaning above him and pushed the hem of her dress up so he could see Anna arching her back and pulling on her nipples.

Anna tugs and twists with one hand, bringing her pert tits to attention. "I'm not the only one that can have fun you know," she groans, reaching back to grab Ray's cock through his pants.

Ray grinned as Anna's hand grasped his cock through his pants and she whispered in his ear,

""I'm not the only one that can have fun you know"

"I know that two can have a lot more fun than one and it's my job to make sure you have LOTS of fun tonight."
Giving her ass a hard squeeze.

"Oh my, we're certainly getting handsy, aren't we mister?"

Anna grins to herself as she stands and stretches before stepping out of her dress, leaving her clad in nothing but her panties. She walks to the side of the stage where a small orgy is taking place and becomes intrigued. She leans against the side of the stage, sticking her ass out and arching her back.

"Ray, dear, come spank me while I watch this," she says, looking back at him over her shoulder.

"Anything to oblige a pretty lady." Ray replies smirking and standing slightly to one side he drums his fingers on her almost naked ass then grabs her panties and jerks them down to her ankles in one swift motion then returns to initially slap her ass fairly gently timing each slap with the rutting couple on the stage.

Anna spreads her legs wide, fully exposing herself. "No, Ray, like you mean it."

As the couple on testage increase the ace so Ray's slaps become harder and faster, more intense and soon Anna's ass is a rosy pink and Ray moves behind her and lubes her tight brown hole that she is openly displaying, with the tip of his leaking cockhead
"I'm sure you'll find this much more to your liking than a slap on the ass."Ray slips his hand round her to cup her tits and pulls her back burying his cock to his balls in her squelching ass.

Anna screams at the invasion. Sure, she wanted to tease him, but she never dreamed he would just impale her like that. As Ray begins to pound her, Anna begins to feel pleasure instead of pin. She grabs the railing and locks eyes with the woman on stage being pounded, smiling as she begins to thrust back against Ray, wanting more.

Anna's loud but brief scream as Ray impaled her almost brought proceedings to a halt as several people turned to look and when tey saw Ray pounding Anna's cute rosy pink ass they smiled, some turning back to watch the couple on stage, some staying to watch Ray and Anna offering words of encouragement to them both.
Ray thought at first he had overdone it hen Anna screamed but now she had adjusted to his generous size she was pressing back as he thrust in allowing him to feel her internal muscles rippling over his shaft.

Anna realizes she's the center of attention and can't disappoint. She lowers one hand to her clit and begins to press and grind it between two fingertips. "Oh fuck Ray, I'm so close..."

"Go for it honey , you can't disappoint all these good people , chances are you'll have your pick of them later"
Ray encouraged Anna the innocent housewife who had entered his club without realizing that she would become the central attraction in a full blown orgy.
He drove in harder making her squirm and thrash about , shouts of encouragement coming from the growing audience.
Ray raised himself on one elbow and swiped his hand across her bouncing tits causing them to swing to one side and back again.
"I'm gonna cum baby , fill your hot little twat, it'll make you feel so good AAARRRRGGGGHH."
Ray groaned in her ear and spurted the first of hot creamy jets of spunk into her.

Anna hears Ray groaning and fucks back harder. As he slaps her tits, she begins to scream, the encouragement and mockery of the crowd sending her over the edge. Her sopping pussy begins to throb, pulsing and contracting as Ray blows a hot load deep into her. "Fuck me like your slit baby, here... it... comesssss!"

Back