Married sissy frustrations

Cumpup39

Really Experienced
Not really asking for anything but venting.

I am a 40’s, married man with a very conservative wife who does not share my tastes. To be honest, when we were married 28 years ago, we were on the same page, but my tastes have… wandered, changed, or totally ran off into the wild!

I am a bi, submissive, sissy that loves to serve men, dress like a slut, be used in public… a complete slut for cock and being openly humiliated by men who use me as their sex toy.

Just wondering how common this is? When she is out of town, I become a slut for men. When I get to travel alone, I frequent bath houses, clubs and hook up apps to get my share of cock and delicious cum.

I rarely indulge, but yes, I have a similar mindset. I drive myself crazy with thoughts of sucking cock, getting my ass reamed, getting fingered and fisted. I'm horny all the time. Often, I fantasize about being spit roasted. I crave having a cock in my ass and one in my mouth. I long for the feeling of cum filling my holes.

I'm in my 70s and in a sexless marraige and have on a number of occassions sucked cock and love doing it. The thing that I would really want is to have my arse filled with a nice big cock and feel the persons cum filling my hole. One of the persons who have sucked insists I wear womens clothes as he is married and thinks if I wear satin clothes then it's not a gay thing. I don't care one way or the other as long as I can suck cock.

Married 70 yr old20221121_081950_copy_1296x968.jpg. In a sexless marriage. Wife doesn't know am bi but when she is not home I cross dress around the house. Have my own panties , nylons and bras. Then I put on her dresses and play with my sex toys. We use to have a hot sex life and now none. I do get to suck a cock about once a month if am lucky to find one.

Married 70 yr oldView attachment 2275236. In a sexless marriage. Wife doesn't know am bi but when she is not home I cross dress around the house. Have my own panties , nylons and bras. Then I put on her dresses and play with my sex toys. We use to have a hot sex life and now none. I do get to suck a cock about once a month if am lucky to find one.
Making me horny!

I rarely indulge, but yes, I have a similar mindset. I drive myself crazy with thoughts of sucking cock, getting my ass reamed, getting fingered and fisted. I'm horny all the time. Often, I fantasize about being spit roasted. I crave having a cock in my ass and one in my mouth. I long for the feeling of cum filling my holes.
Fisting excites me

I am a 40’s, married man with a very conservative wife who does not share my tastes. To be honest, when we were married 28 years ago, we were on the same page, but my tastes have… wandered, changed, or totally ran off into the wild!

I am a bi, submissive, sissy that loves to serve men, dress like a slut, be used in public… a complete slut for cock and being openly humiliated by men who use me as their sex toy.

Just wondering how common this is? When she is out of town, I become a slut for men. When I get to travel alone, I frequent bath houses, clubs and hook up apps to get my share of cock and delicious cum.
I know exactly how you feel!!!

I keep hearing of this happening. Most married men don't get sex anymore or their wife won't experiment in the bedroom (but will decorate the heck out of the kitchen and bathroom), so they turn to bi action, being a sissy or trans girl , etc.

Not all of them sneak out for sex behind their wives' backs, but the desires are probably there.

Last edited:
This might not be what you'd like to hear, but I feel I have to chime in with a wife's point of view..

You really owe it to your wife to let her know what's going on. Not only are you cheating on her (with all the risks that come from that), but you are no longer the person she married. If this isn't just a fad for you, she could be wasting valuable years of her life with you right now. Give her a chance to choose whether she still wants you as you are now or not.

I know this wasn't what you asked for, and I'm sorry for being so direct, but I can't help imagining myself in your wife's situation..

I used to travel for work. lots of motel sex with many men in steam baths, motels, and parking lots and today she is not home so i went to the abs for sex

Last edited:

That's pretty hot, never been to a bathhouse as I was very nervous about how it would go, but I've done similar stuff on beaches and adult stores quite a few times. I love the attention but I do think it's too slutty.

I just haven't fucked in those places, mostly sucking and hand jobs because of how risky it can be. I did have someone who tried to put on a condom and fuck me anyway (without lube), which I resisted because it was too sudden. I don't mind that much, it's just that I think it's a little too slutty to take cocks and cum loads in your arse. It's also an issue if the condom breaks. I also need the initial entry of cocks in my arse to be very slow and gentle, I've never met a guy or even a TV who is that patient - they usually try too hard to shove it in. Most other guys and CDs can take that much of force, though, so I understand and respect that.

Your marriage sounds similar to mine, I married a very very conservative Southern Baptist girl (who knows not of my past bi/gay discretions) and she was brought up with some very biased ideas that affect how she is sexually, the kinkiest thing she does now is allow me to eat her pussy. No I get no blowjobs at least anymore, says she doesn't like it but I somehow think it's more to do with her upbringing, although to be honest she wasn't very good at it.

I am not what I call a sissy at all but do love a good get together with other guys, but alas for me it's only in fantasy land.

Your marriage sounds similar to mine, I married a very very conservative Southern Baptist girl (who knows not of my past bi/gay discretions) and she was brought up with some very biased ideas that affect how she is sexually, the kinkiest thing she does now is allow me to eat her pussy. No I get no blowjobs at least anymore, says she doesn't like it but I somehow think it's more to do with her upbringing, although to be honest she wasn't very good at it.

I am not what I call a sissy at all but do love a good get together with other guys, but alas for me it's only in fantasy land.
Goddamn it, sorry to hear that — Catholic girls are said to be freaky, but that's the most boring one I've heard of. And it's selfish to only 'let' you lick her pussy while she doesn't suck you off.

Goddamn it, sorry to hear that — Catholic girls are said to be freaky, but that's the most boring one I've heard of. And it's selfish to only 'let' you lick her pussy while she doesn't suck you off.
Catholic girls may be but a Southern Baptist are not!

🤣😂Very silly of me, I didn't read that carefully. Sorry, love, I should've checked that properly, usually quiet and shy girls or guys are the freakiest anyway. Clearly, your wife is not.

I came back from holiday yesterday and I've got such bad jet lag I can't think clearly, I probably shouldn't be here but I'm so horny.

I wish more women would be supportive of their sissy's needs so you wouldn't have to play around behind her back.
They can't be supportive if they don't know. Like the wife's point of view above. Maybe the wife needs to know so she can either decide to stay and support or not waste her time.

They can't be supportive if they don't know. Like the wife's point of view above. Maybe the wife needs to know so she can either decide to stay and support or not waste her time.
Exactly I think the same because I know my wife is supportive because she knows about my taste and she herself support me

I so much enjoy. being Sally a true stocking slut. I go to a local swingers club on Wednesdays and Fridays. These sessions are for Crossdressers and admirers. I indulge myself at the glory hole and being used anally. I always leave very contented, when dressed I cannot help being a complete slut.
My wife has watched me being used and it turns both of us on so so much.

Back