Any dominate tops in north or South Carolina?

mwmn2bbc

Virgin
Any dominate, aggressive tops in North or South Carolina that would like to meet up and abuse both of my holes? It’s been several years and whenever I’m away from my wife I have an irresistible urge to be a complete sissy, cock sucking whore for another man OR men to use, humiliate and degrade! Me, I’m a 57 yo married white male 5’11 250 lbs and muscular from years of working out in the gym. I’m a retired cop, so maybe that will entice someone into giving me what I need, use me, hell maybe your black and have a fantasy of raping, forcing a white cop to suck your big black dick, lick your balls on command then make me turn around and shove your coco in my ass with only my saliva as lube! I know it will hurt me at first and I will scream and mean maybe even cry a little at first but I will loosen up eventually. I like the feeling the pain when a big white or black cock is prying my tight ass open, that initial feeling when you finally slide past my inner ring opening me up for a good and proper pounding, to be used for your total enjoyment with no regard for me or my feelings, ya that’s what I crave!!! Use me for your total and complete satisfaction pull out of me and walk away leaving me in a heap of complete nastiness trying to catch my breath!! There has to be someone out there. Please

Back