Married Bisexual Men's Group

I am a big fan of group sex and I'd love to find a group of older men, like myself, that could meet and enjoy each other in a larger group setting.
I'm in the Gresham/Portland Oregon area and would like to help arrange something. Any takers?
Have you thought about a 'jacks' club - finding or forming one? Look for the Philadelphia Jacks as an example. COVID may have put paid to many of them. I know the Melbourne Wankers folded last year.

Last edited:
Vancouver area MWM with some BI-experience.
I'd be interested in such a group.

Just found this group. Sounds like my kind of people

Last edited:
Getting ready to suck a nice thick cock tonight in my Hotel. Working out of town this weekend. Im gonna give him a hot slow sensual bj. I met this guy 6 months ago and ready for a repeat session of making love to his BBC. last time he frotted me as i laid back and shot a huge load of semen all over my hard cock. I wish I had a group near me though. It would be great but this kinda meet will have to do

Getting ready to suck a nice thick cock tonight in my Hotel. Working out of town this weekend. Im gonna give him a hot slow sensual bj. I met this guy 6 months ago and ready for a repeat session of making love to his BBC. last time he frotted me as i laid back and shot a huge load of semen all over my hard cock. I wish I had a group near me though. It would be great but this kinda meet will have to do
Sounds great, I hope he has a huge load for you and floods your mouth.

I am a big fan of group sex and I'd love to find a group of older men, like myself, that could meet and enjoy each other in a larger group setting.
I'm in the Gresham/Portland Oregon area and would like to help arrange something. Any takers?
That would be so hot !!! Id love to be on my knees and the center of a circle jerk .

Back