Married, bi guys in the midwest

Married bi guys here as well. Chillicothe MO and would love to find someone to have some fun with. Have a huge fetish for guys who wear briefs. 40 5-10 220

I'm a married bi guy in the midwest, and I know I'm not the only one. So if you are reading this, take a minute and tell us a bit about yourself.
I would like to build a network that everyone can benefit from.

So I'll go first!
I am nearby the St.louis area. 46, married with kids. 5'10", 170#, average dad body. Healthy, clean, discreet, open minded, masculine. Love to find another in my situation, meetup every now and again for just a quick head swap, or maybe a few beers, and full body rubs.
Dude that would be awesome. I am in Missouri as well but the northern half.

51 year old married versatile bottom guy here in the 60120 area near Elgin. Would love to have a friend or two to get together with, relax and let loose. Very discreet and sane, in a sexless marriage and would love to find someone in a similar situation.

Still in VERY central Illinois and willing to meet a FWB situation for oral fun and more.

Bi-curious MWM, wife knows and approves of my seeking Bi experiences. I see myself as a bottom and I am looking for someone to help me explore my desires and perhaps help me learn how to please a man.

I will be in Walworth county Wisconsin from march 5 through the 8th if anyone is interested in getting together. I can't host but I am willing to pay for a motel room.

Bi-curious MWM, wife knows and approves of my seeking Bi experiences. I see myself as a bottom and I am looking for someone to help me explore my desires and perhaps help me learn how to please a man.

I will be in Walworth county Wisconsin from march 5 through the 8th if anyone is interested in getting together. I can't host but I am willing to pay for a motel room.
Wow I wish I was able to take off I would meet you so we both can have our first time.

Back