Married, bi guys in the midwest

Pcpc1469

Virgin
I'm a married bi guy in the midwest, and I know I'm not the only one. So if you are reading this, take a minute and tell us a bit about yourself.
I would like to build a network that everyone can benefit from.

So I'll go first!
I am nearby the St.louis area. 46, married with kids. 5'10", 170#, average dad body. Healthy, clean, discreet, open minded, masculine. Love to find another in my situation, meetup every now and again for just a quick head swap, or maybe a few beers, and full body rubs.

SE Michigan, 52, Married w/kids. 6’ 225; beefy solid build, masculine, trimmed Salt and pepper beard, no skinny jeans here. I Don’t hardly drink alcohol, no drugs. I do enjoy fine aromatic Cigars. I Was Exercising regularly, until that never ending back issue reared it ugly head. I’m an outdoorsman; I hunt and fish with my kids. And when I can. I’ll hunt with a “buddy”
I too am very discreet. What goes on the road stays on the road. I have an eclectic sexual interests; if you follow my thread posts. You’ll get the idea. Please drop me a message. One more thing. Please fill in your Lit profile. That helps a lot.
P.s. I’m back at a good training regiment.

Last edited:
513 Cincinnati Bi Curious

Hello,

I had one experience in high school with a buddy but lately I’ve been craving cock and ass. I’m 5’11 225 lbs married male. I’m 33 married with one kid. My wife and I have a good sex life but I want a wild time every once in a while. I’ve been using fruits and other objects but it’s not the same as flesh. I’d love to have some drinks and use my oil for a massage. Hit me up if you’re in the area.

Proof of our existence.

Greetings! 57, 6’1”, 195, gray hair & beard, avid hiker and runner, empty nester (well, mostly anyway). Happily married to a wonderful woman for 35+ years, the past 7 of which have been exceptional for us as we both realized, acknowledged, and ultimately embraced deeper aspects of our sexual being: my bisexuality and her sexual submissiveness, which goes far beyond preference towards orientation. Since then we have found myriad creative and fulfilling ways to play together, albeit monogamously. I am out to a few close friends, but sometimes long for a place to talk openly. I am glad to find this thread!

Indianapolis area

33 year old. Here. Enjoy my wife but looking for a guy to hookup with. Been curious about it for along time but don't have any experience...

Let's talk

Greetings! 57, 6’1”, 195, gray hair & beard, avid hiker and runner, empty nester (well, mostly anyway). Happily married to a wonderful woman for 35+ years, the past 7 of which have been exceptional for us as we both realized, acknowledged, and ultimately embraced deeper aspects of our sexual being: my bisexuality and her sexual submissiveness, which goes far beyond preference towards orientation. Since then we have found myriad creative and fulfilling ways to play together, albeit monogamously. I am out to a few close friends, but sometimes long for a place to talk openly. I am glad to find this thread!
Added you to my buddy list if you want to chat.

Indianapolis area

33 year old. Here. Enjoy my wife but looking for a guy to hookup with. Been curious about it for along time but don't have any experience...
also indianapolis area, used to have a jerk buddy and before that - years before - a jerk buddy that turned into a blow buddy. miss it alot. let me know if u want to talk more about it . . .

Had me licking my lips, I bet it tastes as good as it looks

Back