Married, bi guys in the midwest

I'm a married bi guy in the midwest, and I know I'm not the only one. So if you are reading this, take a minute and tell us a bit about yourself.
I would like to build a network that everyone can benefit from.

So I'll go first!
I am nearby the St.louis area. 46, married with kids. 5'10", 170#, average dad body. Healthy, clean, discreet, open minded, masculine. Love to find another in my situation, meetup every now and again for just a quick head swap, or maybe a few beers, and full body rubs.
I’m pretty much similar. I am little bit older, 71 bearer beard, average size uncut. Also very married to teenage girls but I am looking to find just the right guy to play with. I am about an hour and a half south of you near Cape Girardeau, Missouri so tag you’re rich and maybe something will develop? Jules rocknob@proton.me

It really does! It looks like you have just what I need
Yes, id give it to you good. Youd feel my hands all over your body at first as i took my sweet time while my cock ached with pleasure slowly pumping your man pussy Then picking up rhythm and youd feel my ball sack slap yours getting as deep as i can. Making sure my cock was angled just right to hit that male gspot. Perhaps reaching around and gripping you tight as i got close to orgasm. I might even play with your nips too.

Give it all to me, every drop, you and your friends. ;) Getting fucked is what I was made for, and if we hit it just right, I'll cum without you ever touching my cock.

61 MWM, 6'2", 235. I haven't been with another guy since college. I had a gay buddy who I enjoyed being naked with, touching, sucking, licking, and occasionally kissing, but that was more for him than me. We tried anal, but knew so little back then that we never succeeded. This relationship was fairly active from from about age 14 to 19, even after I started dating girls.

My wife knows about my bisexuality, but hasn't endorsed my seeking a partner, even though we're now in a sexless marriage. She used to indulge my bisexual fantasies while giving me handjobs, though. Believe it or not, I've never had a blowjob where I was brought to completion. My wife would suck, but she wasn't very good at it. My high school buddy was just as inexperienced as me at the time and wasn't very good either.

I've practiced sucking on a dildo and even managed to deep throat for a short time. But since I'm married, I don't know that I have the guts to actually blow a guy and I'm self-conscious about the weight I've added in the last decade. So, I fantasize. Far, far west suburbs of Chicago.
I wish I knew about you when I lived in Elgin! I would have invited you over and drained your cock!

Back