Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong - RV & Open

Jonah saw all sorts of emotions flit across Crystal's face as he absorbed what he said. He could tell some of what he told her reassured her, while other things didn't help quite so much.

He smiled when she asked about how he could change something she didn't like into something she did. "I don't know. We'll have to cross that bridge when we come to it. Much of your job is simply to feel. Hopefully, the primary feeling you experience is pleasure. Satisfaction, contentment, those are perfectly appropriate at times, too, but foremost is pleasure.

"There's a lot more to talk about, but let's see how your hands are doing. Sometimes bondage can cut off circulation, and while that's okay for a short time, it's not good if it goes too long."

Saying that, he reached around her and felt her hands, her fingers. Cool, but not unusually so. "Tell me, how do you feel?"

She was not happy when he admitted that he did not know how he would change something that they would have to cross that bridge when they came to it. He explained to her that her job was to feel and that he hoped her feeling was of pleasure, satisfaction and contentment. She nodded her head for she hoped that would be what she felt. She knew she was entering into a world she knew little about.

She nodded her head when he told her there was more to talk about but right now he wanted to see her hands. He explained that bondage could cut of circulation and that they could not let that go on for too long. She felt his warm hands reach around her to feel her hands and fingers than he asked her, "Tell me, how do you feel?" She smiled at him and said, "Tired of having my hands tied."

Last edited:
Jonah laughed when Crystal dryly said she'd like her hands untied.

"It's about time to release them anyway," he said, reaching back to undo the knot. When he had her free, he lifted each hand and massaged it a little, to make sure the circulation returned.

He then sat back with her and asked, "Did you like being tied, just the least little bit, or was it too much of a surprise?"

Crystal looked surprised when Jonah laughed. She frowned wondering why he had done that. She was still looking up at his face when he said, "It's about time to release them anyway." She looked up into his eyes as he reached around her and undid her hands. She smiled as he lifted each hand one at a time and massaged them. She told him, "That feels good." She smiled at him as they sat back down and looked up at his face when he asked, "Did you like being tied, just the least little bit, or was it too much of a surprise?" She thought for a moment and than said, "I am not sure how I feel about that."

Jonah heard the honest indecision in Crystal's tone when she answered about whether she enjoyed being tied or not.

"Something to know: You'll never be tied out of malice. I'll never do it for the sole purpose of taking advantage of you. I hope it will be an enhancement of the situation, a surrender of control. Any time I tie you, I'll monitor your body, to make sure you're safe. As I believe I've said before: I want you to enjoy this. I want you to want to cede control of your body to me, and that will only happen if I can prove to you that you will be safe when you do."

Crystal listened to everything that Jonah had to say and asked, "What happens if I get frightened of something you are doing. Do I just keep it to myself? Is fear part of this kind of thing? I ask this as I have been frightened a few times and just went along with what was happening." She looked at him questioningly wondering if her fear was something that was expected and something she would have to bare.

"Isn't there something a little frightening about many things in life?

"Still, if you're uncomfortable, please don't just 'go through with it.' There will be things you haven't done before, I know that. However, there will be times where you'll just have to trust me. Even though I have no intention of doing anything to harm you, if you're truly uncertain, please say something. I want you to enjoy what we're doing, and rather than uncertainty, I'd rather there be a sense of adventure and anticipation of the unknown."

"Isn't there something a little frightening about many things in life? She thought about that for a moment and than nodded her head before he told her if she was uncomfortable she should not go through with it. She took that to mean she should say something as he continued to tell her she needed to trust him. It reassured her that he encouraged her to say something as he wanted her to enjoy what they were doing. She smiled as he said he would want her to have a sense of adventure and anticipation of the unknown. What he told her seemed to be right so she smiled at him.

Crystal's smile told Jonah she understood and agreed.

Running a finger along her cheek, he asked, "Now, thinking about it as an adventure, did having your hands bound make you feel uncomfortable, or that you were in any kind of danger?"

Crystal pressed her cheek against Jonah's finger as he moved it along her cheek. She looked up at him as he told her to think of it as an adventure and then asked if having her hands bound made her feel uncomfortable or that she was in some kind of danger. She thought about it for a bit and told him, I didn't expect it and what it made me feel was fear so probably uncomfortable. I didn't feel like I was in danger as deep down I knew you would not hurt me. Even so, it is hard for me to trust someone so totally. It will take some getting use to and learning how to control my fear.

Jonah nodded. "I understand. Still, we'll do little things like what I just did with your hands, to get you used to such things, and to equate in your mind that you truly are safe.

"Have you ever been spanked?"

She smiled at Jonah as he said he understood and nodded her head as he told her they would do little things going forward like he had done with her hands so that she would equate in her mind that she was really safe. She gasped as he asked her, "Have you ever been spanked?" The smiled left her face as she told him, "No".

Jonah couldn't help himself at Crystal's offended reaction.

"I'm sorry," he laughed. "I didn't expect quite such an energetic response."

Crystal's eyebrow lifted as Jonah laughed at her and even when he apologized and told her he was sorry she turned away from him. She could hear him explaining that he had not expected such an energetic response. Her anger did not ebb. She started to walk toward her room practically stamping her feet.

Last edited:
Crystal didn't take his humor well. It seemed to Jonah that she thought sex was a very serious thing. He supposed if they were using it only for procreation, that perhaps that was what it was.

When she got up and started to stomp away in as angry a fashion as was possible in the nude, he rose and caught her arm.

"Crystal, please. It's okay to laugh. Sex is supposed to be fun. Hell, let's face it: sex is funny. Don't take my laughing as an insult to you. It isn't meant to be so. I laugh because I'm having fun, not making it.

"Hasn't there been any part of this that you've found funny, or at least fun?"

"Crystal, please. It's okay to laugh. Sex is supposed to be fun. Hell, let's face it: sex is funny. Don't take my laughing as an insult to you. It isn't meant to be so. I laugh because I'm having fun, not making it.

"Hasn't there been any part of this that you've found funny, or at least fun?"

She frowned and said, I don't find it funny but I have felt that in a way we were having fun. I just didn't equate it as fun until now. I guess I am going to have to see the funny part of sex but it is hard as I think of it as being serious. Maybe when your a child you can see the fun part of it. You know what I mean not exactly a child more like an 18 year old young person.

I know my childhood wasn't exactly fun so I will have to learn what is fun and what is serious. I take our sexual relationship as something serious but maybe that is the wrong way to see it. She shrugged her shoulders as she said, "I guess I am just a slow started."

Jonah gathered Crystal into his arms.

"Relax. It's okay. It's possible for something to be serious and fun at the same time. Trust me, fun is the main reason the majority of people have sex. If nature had meant sex to be for nothing other than procreation, then pregnancy wouldn't be such a hit-or-miss proposition.

"And trust me, sex is funny. Or, it can be at times, anyway.

"If sex isn't fun, then why do it?"

Crystal went willingly into Jonah's arms as he spoke to her about sex. She relaxed slowly nodding her head as he told her to relax. She could understand that it was possible for something serious to be fun. She knew she would have to learn this lesson. She was surprised that the main reason for people having sex was to have fun. She realize she had a lot to learn. Every thing he was telling her made sex. She was a bit surprised when he told her that sex was funny and smiled when he told her sex was funny. She nodded her head when he told her if sex isn't fun, why do it. She said, "I think you are right.

Jonah smiled down on Crystal. "I know I'm right. Trust me, there should come a time during or at least after sex that should bring some kind of a smile to your face. And really, it's the oddest things that should make you laugh. Things like looking down at your pussy and seeing how much of a sloppy mess it is, or changing positions and accidentally getting your hair pulled or giving your partner an elbow in the face. I know things like that sound painful, but they're the silly kinds of things that happen that, as long as no one's truly hurt, that should seem humorous.

"After sex, especially, you should want to smile."

Crystal could not imagine anything that could be that funny that would make her laugh after having sex. Even Jonah's explaination made no sense to her. A smile of satisfaction made sense to her but she figured she should just file away this statement until she had more experience with sex. He could be right so she was willing to wait it out until she had more experience. She knew that stranger things could and had happened during her relationship with Jonah so she decided to wait and see and not ruin the moment by questioning what he had to say. She raised her head to look into his eyes and told him, "I believe what you say is true." She got on her tippy toes and kissed him on the lips.

"I believe what you say is true."

It was said woodenly, as if she was saying it because it was what he wanted to hear. She didn't really sound convinced.

Jonah turned Crystal to the big mirror.

"Look at this woman," he pointed to her reflection. "This is an outstanding woman, with a beautiful body. I like to think she even knows how to laugh. She just needs to realize it's okay to do so."

He turned Crystal back to him. "It's okay to enjoy life. Your past doesn't have to define your present or your future. Not everything in the world is compulsory. It is allowable to do things just because you want to do them and take joy in them."

Guiding her back to the bed, he sat up against the headboard and pulled her in close to him. Sitting her on the edge of the bed would have seemed too much like a lecture, and he didn't want that. Besides, he wanted to feel Crystal's warm curves against him, if all they were going to do is talk...

"Tell me," he started, caressing her hair, "what gives you joy? What kinds of things bring a smile to your face?"

Jonah was quiet for what seemed to be an eternity to Crystal. She wasn't sure he believed her as she stared at him standing beside her in the mirror. She was startled when he began to speak and turned her to the big mirror. "Look at this woman," she had her eyes downcast before she followed his fingers with her eyes to the mirror. She felt the heat of a blush on her face as she looked at her reflection in the mirror as he told her, "This is an outstanding woman, with a beautiful body. I like to think she even knows how to laugh. She just needs to realize it's okay to do so."

It seemed strange to be staring at her own reflection in the mirror. She was relieved when Jonah turned her to face him as he continued to speak, "It's okay to enjoy life. Your past doesn't have to define your present or your future. Not everything in the world is compulsory. It is allowable to do things just because you want to do them and take joy in them." She nodded her head before he led her back to the bed. She smiled as he pulled her up against the headboard next to him. She liked the way his body threw heat on hers. She began to relax against him as he caressed her hair.

She smiled as he asked her, "Tell me, what gives you joy? What kinds of things bring a smile to your face?" She cleared her throat before she told him, "You give me joy and make me smile. I smile when I ride my stallion Hero. I smile when I watch a good movie and even laugh when it is a comedy." She looked into his eyes as she told him, "Children playing makes me smile as does a lovely day. I smile at the different pleasures of a sunny warm day. Simple things make me smile. You are the first man that has made me smile even though at times you are demanding. You want me to open up to life and I am trying."

Jonah reveled in the feel of Crystal's body pressed against his.

"I'm demanding because I believe you don't deserve to be locked away from the world. Yes, the world I want to introduce you to is not necessarily the one you expected, but there is pleasure to be had amid the darkness. You just have to open yourself to it. Don't be afraid. As I've said: I won't let anything harm you if I have any control over it. You can feel safe with me.

"You must learn that while, yes, there is much seriousness in the world, it's okay to smile and even to laugh. Sometimes such a reaction might seem out-of-place, but sometimes, laughter is appropriate, even necessary, even if the situation is terribly dark.

"And I hope you'll come to realize that laughter is most decidedly appropriate during sex, when it's heartfelt and not intended to harm. Never have I laughed to hurt you. I can't imagine a scenario where I would find that appropriate."

Jonah slid a hand down Crystal's stomach as he talked, letting it come to rest at the apex of her sex.

"What would you like to do, right at this moment? It's getting late, but I'm not feeling sleepy. If you'd like me to go, just say so. If you'd like to experience a little more, you have only to say that, as well."

Crystal's listened to Jonah taking in his every word. She nodded her head with understanding as he told her he was demanding as he did not believe she deserved to be locked away from the world. He was right she had locked herself away afraid of the world but now she thought she would be able to handle anything with Jonah beside her. She smiled as he explained why he was demanding. She nodded her head as he admitted his world was dark but that there was pleasure in it. He reaffirmed that he would not let anything harm her even though his world was dark. She nodded her head as he told her she would be safe with him.

He explained that the world and situations were dark but it was ok to smile and laugh even if the situation was dark. She frowned a bit but nodded her head as she was not sure what he meant by some of things he said. She felt as time went on she would understand what a situation that was dark meant. She still didn't understand why laughter was appropriate during sex but figured as time went on she would understand. He was correct that he had never laughed at the times when he had hurt her. There was so much to learn from him and she knew she could trust him to teach her.

She could feel his hand move over her body to her sex before he asked her what she wanted to do at this moment. She smiled when he said he was getting sleepy. She shook her head no and told him, "I want you to stay, and go to bed with me and yes I would like to experience some more, sex that is. Hum did I say that right".

Back