Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong - RV & Open

Crystal was going wild with what Jonah's mouth was doing to her pussy. He couldn't really see what she was doing, but one thing was definite: she was getting hard to hold in place. Still, he had no intention of letting her harm herself, so he held on as tightly as he could to keep her from falling.

She was practically drowning him with all the fluids that leaked from her spasming hole, but after all, wasn't that why he'd thrust his face into her cunt in the first place?

Crystal was lost in lust as her body released its fluids over and over. Her body was quivering wildly as she moaned and groaned loudly. Her breathing was loud as she panted fast and hard. She could feel Jonah's mouth working her vagina roughly as he sucked and licked every inch of it. Her hands tightened on his body as she begged, "Please stop for awhile." She suddenly screamed as her body jerked and seemed to go into overdrive as she pushed her body harder against his face.

Jonah smiled to himself as he continued licking Crystal's cunt, especially as she begged him to stop, but then just as she said it, launched directly into a huge orgasm, that flooded his face with her fluids.

She rode his face through this climax, and he took it all. Her pussy smeared all over him as it came, and he continued lapping as best he could through it all.

Eventually, it was over. He sensed it, particularly as her body began to sag in his grip.

Not wanting her to get hurt, he pulled his face from between her legs, placing her solidly on the floor once again.

Making a big show of licking his lips, he said, "God, but you're delicious. I think I might have swallowed a half gallon of your juices."

Crystal screamed as her body jerked wildly and fluids flowed from her. She could feel as well as hear Jonah's sounds as he licked and slurped her juices. It seemed to go on forever as she tightened her legs on his head and moaned in unbelievable pleasure. She did not want it to ever end as he pressed against her sex.

Her body tremble as her body stopped flowing fluids and she felt her stiff body collapsing, relaxing to the floor. She did make a sound of protest as Jonah pulled away from between her legs. A little smile touched her lips as he made sure she was solidly on the floor. She laid there with a little smile on her face.

A little smile appeared on her face as she saw Jonah licking his lips. Suddenly he spoke and she listened as he said, "God, but you're delicious. I think I might have swallowed a half gallon of your juices." She suddenly started to laugh and could not seem to stop.

Jonah's statement seemed to be greatly amusing to Crystal, for she burst into hysterical laughter. It was better than abject embarrassment or horror, but still, it was confusing. Nevertheless, he joined her on the floor as she laughed.

"Did I say something funny?" he asked as she continued to giggle.

She could not seemed to stop her laughter as Jonah joined her on the floor. She was beginning to calm down and her laughter was slowing as he suddenly asked, "Did I say something funny?" That set her off once more as renewed laughter started all over again. After awhile she rolled over on top of him and said, "I don't think it was what you said but the way you said it that struck me funny." She pressed her lips against his and kissed him with passion.

Jonah wasn't sure what Crystal meant, but he didn't argue. As long as she wasn't angry, appalled, or any other negative emotion, it was good with it. Honest, positive laughter was always a good thing.

When she came up for another kiss, he accepted it gladly. The girl liked kissing very much, and Jonah enjoyed the passion she displayed when they did.

His hands roamed her nakedness as they kissed, and as he always did, he savored the feel of her amazing curves under his touch...

Their kiss deepened as Crystal pressed her body hard against Jonah's. Every kiss, touch and hug felt right to her as her passion grew. She no longer held back her feeling for him as his hands moved over her body. She was no longer shy about being naked in his arms. She pressed her body harder against his as his hands moved relentlessly over her body. She moaned in pleasure wanting even more from him.

As Jonah's hands roamed Crystal's body, he eventually brought them up her arms, wrapping his fingers around her wrists. Gently, he removed her arms from around his neck, then led them behind her back, finally holding them firmly in one hand, effectively restraining her while never breaking their kiss.

Crystal was moaning softly as Jonah kissed her while his hands roamed on her body. Her arms were raised up wrapping around his neck as she was enjoying the touch of his hands. She could feel him move her hands behind her back and thought nothing of it as she felt his strong hand hold her two hands firmly. She moaned softly as he kissed her deeply.

It appeared that Crystal was willing to put up with practically anything, as long as he kissed her. Jonah wondered what she would think if he actually tied her hands, rather than merely holding them, as she apparently wasn't equating what he was doing with actually restraining her... he decided he'd have to find something to actually tie her with.

For the moment, though, he was content to kiss. However, soon, kissing wouldn't be enough...

Crystal felt Jonah gently and slowly move her hands behind her back. She liked the way his hands held hers. The strength of them made her feel safe and secure. The warmest of them felt good on hers. She pressed against him even more as she lost herself in his kiss.

Crystal didn't seem discomfited by Jonah's manual restraint. In fact, she seemed to rather enjoy it. The intensification of her kissing told him that. It made him want to try something...

"You appear to like what I'm doing with your hands. May I try going a step farther?"

Crystal opened her eyes slowly as Jonah broke the kiss and spoke to her. Her eyes were barely open when he spoke, "You appear to like what I'm doing with your hands. May I try going a step farther?" She looked at him a bit confused as she said, "huh, mmm, alright." She closed her eyes again and raised her face waiting for him to kiss her some more.

Jonah smiled as Crystal agreed, then closed her eyes again, awaiting the continuation of their kiss. Getting up, he went to the dresser and found a stocking. With it, he knelt and bound the hands he'd held behind her back in the same position, only this time, she was actually tied.

Resuming the position he'd left, he pressed his lips to hers once more before she had a chance to say anything.

She had her face tipped up waiting for another kiss. She frowned a bit when it didn't come quickly. She heard a soft sound behind her but did not know what it was. She felt the heat of Jonah's body behind her and wondered what he was doing. She felt his warm hands on hers and smiled as something soft wrapped around her wrists. She was about to open her eyes when she felt the heat of Jonah's body pressed against her and his warm lips take control of her lips once more. She made a sound of pleasure as he held her close to his body.

Crystal didn't eben open her eyes as Jonah bound her wrists. She simply sat there, quiet and patient as he finished what he was doing, like a good submissive would do.

When he sat on the floor with her once again, she didn't question what he'd done to her. No, she merely waited for him to continue what they'd been doing.

And continue he did. His lips once more went to hers and she melted into him, even though her hands now couldn't move.

As they kissed, Jonah's hands went to Crystal's ample breasts, cupping each one, feeling her stiff nipples poke into his palms...

Crystal waited for Jonah to again start giving her pleasure. When his lips pressed against hers again she pressed her body against his. As they kissed she could feel his hands move to her breasts. She moaned softly as he cupped her breast. She moaned against his mouth as she tried to wrap her arms around him. She was struggling for control of her hands when suddenly her eyes snapped open. She broke their kiss and pulled her face away from his as she told him, "I cannot move my hands." There was a look of panic on her face.

As they kissed this time, Jonah felt Crystal squirm. At firdt he thought mayne it was just arousal, but apparently she hadn't realized what he'd done when he got up, because suddenly she pulled away, eyes thrown wide.

"I can't move my hands!" she exclaimed with an edge of panic in her voice.

"Shhh," he comforted. "You're fine. Relax."

"Shhh, You're fine. Relax." She frowned at his words and said, "What do you mean I am fine, no I am not, my hands are tied. I don't feel fine. I feel frightened and I don't like it." She struggled and drew air through her teeth as the binding dug into her skin. She looked at him and demanded, "Untie my hands."

Crystal began to panic and started to make demands. Gently, Jonah reached out and grabbed her arms.

"Please. You're perfectly safe. I'm not going to harm you. Please, trust me in that. You want to learn, I'm trying to teach." He spoke quietly and steadily, like you would with a frightened child. "I hope you'll find that there's a thrill in ceding control to someone else. When I feel you're ready, I'll let you tie me. Then, you can do what you like with me. You just need to trust me now, okay?"

Crystal tensed as Jonah suddenly grabbed her arms. She began to struggle until he spoke to her gently. "Please. You're perfectly safe. I'm not going to harm you. Please, trust me in that. You want to learn, I'm trying to teach." She looked into his eyes as he spoke to her. She could feel herself calming down as he continued to speak to her, "I hope you'll find that there's a thrill in ceding control to someone else. When I feel you're ready, I'll let you tie me. Then, you can do what you like with me. You just need to trust me now, okay?" She had to think about that. She never really trusted anyone before. She looked into his eyes, he seemed sincere but it was hard for her to trust anyone especially tied up as she was. She could feel herself calming down as she looked into his sincere eyes. Finally she said, "I will trust you but if something bad happens I will never trust you again." She tried to relax by taking deep breaths and looking into his kind eyes.

Jonah nodded. "I understand. That's why my job is to do everything I possibly can to make sure nothing bad does happen. If you give me this, that makes you my responsibility. I never take that responsibility lightly. The last thing I ever would want to do to you is harm you. There's a distinction between 'hurt' and 'harm," but we'll discuss that another time.

"Now, there may be accidents, but again, I will do everything I can to prevent them.

"Please, trust me when I say I will never, ever knowingly do anything that will put you in danger. If we ever get into anything you absolutely hate, or if a sensation gets to be too much for you to bear, please, just say the word 'red.' If you think you can take it, but need things to slow down, say 'yellow,' just like the traffic signals. And we can talk about things afterward. In fact, I insist on talking about it, whether you enjoyed it or not. It's the only way I'll ever learn what you like and what you don't like. If you don't like it, I won't know how to change it so you might, if we don't talk.

"Do you understand? Do you want to continue?"

Crystal listened intently to every thing that Jonah was saying. She was a bit relieved when he told her it was his job to do everything possible to make sure nothing bad happened. She got a bit nervous when he made a distinction between hurt and harm. She opened her mouth to say something when he said they would discuss that at a later time.

She trembled a bit when he mentioned there could be accidents. His declaration that he would do everything to prevent them did not make her feel very calm. It was a bit reassuring that he would not do anything to put her in danger. He also encouraged her to tell him if they were to do anything that she absolutely hated or if the sensations got to much to bear.

She frowned when he told her if that happened she should say red to stop and if she wanted him to slow down she should say yellow. Her mind raced as she wondered what he could be doing to her that would cause her to cry out the words red and yellow.

She frowned again when he said they would talk about it. She frowned as he mentioned after they spoke about it he would change it somehow. She looked at him and asked, "If I don't like something, how would you be able to change it so that I like it?" She wasn't sure she was going to like his answer as she looked at him.

Back