Male breasts and nipples

Oldsucker

Really Experienced
It’s a while since I said anything on here. I have had a difficult time with my health. Very difficult. But I’m better now.
Sucking cock. Yes. I never managed to get much, but I love it,the taste of spunk, feeling proud when I see or feel a cock releasing its burden.
But I have a new plan. On the hookup site I use:I have changed my profile, to offer up the best part of me. That is, my breasts and nipples. So I offer them to needy men who want breasts to lick and suck and fuck. And I must say I have hit on something almost instinctive, the need for tits. The response has been overwhelming and hugely arousing to me. Hundreds of messages to sort out. Im dripping with precum right now…. Rubbing my nipples. I cannot accommodate this amount of need. Because I only have so much safe time for sex with men. I have posed pictures of my breasts which generally are much liked, and they aroused so many cocks! I have to say, this has been something of a revelation. That many men, they need want and lust for breast and nipple.
Perhaps it doesn’t matter if it’s a male or female nipple,as long as the breast looks full and round .I hope to have more opportunities this way, for cock, for spunk, for licking balls, for sucking cock, for swallowing cum, for getting spunk on me. Judging by the response so far, I’m going to have more choice than I can handle.

Hi, Oldsucker. I have tits also and a fantasy about going to the department store and selecting one. Panties too maybe.

Did you measure yourself or did the salesclerk help you?

I wouldn't measure up to you. I don't normally get off on breasts, but godammit! Whoo!

How I love Lit. I assumed I was alone with this.

Congrats to you, I also have quite nice tits ,I had mine professionally measured in Marks & Spencer, I'm a 38C.

Unfortunately I wouldn't cless my nipples as such a positive, they are more pointed than a woman's would be but I guess beggars can't be choosers.

I unfortunately do not have a pic to hand.

As we set back, with a nice cold nightcap, my hand caressing your legs, our eyes locked as you see my desire in them.
As you slowly caress my leg I start to get aroused. I then spread my legs for you as you work your way up my leg. After a few seconds you realize that I do not have any panties on. You grab my cock and slowly start to stroke me. I start to moan a little and tell you how good it feels. You continue stroking and I start to leak some pre cum. You get some on your fingers and then you bring your fingers to your mouth and lick them clean. You tell me how sweet my pre cum tasted.

I set back, take a sip of my drink, the look of desire on your face make me smile “do you want me to undress?”, I ask as I slowly stroke your cock. “Yes”, you pant “I want to taste you”. I stand and undress watching you stroke yourself. You reach for me, but I stop you, getting on my knees, spreading your things. I take you between my lips, you scream, as I slowing run my tongue around the ridge of your cock head, tasting your sweetness.
ps - in real life I am stoking myself!

Your mouth and tongue felt so good on my throbbing cock. I don't think I ever came so hard before. I think my knees are kind of rubbery and I am sitting down. I finally stand up and I put my arms around you and pull you in close and I start to kiss you. Your mouth still has some of my cum in it and you feed it to me. Thank you. I reach down and grab a hold of your cock. It is a lot bigger than mine and I am excited to get my mouth on it and make you cum. But first I ask you to turn around and bend over and grab a hold of the chair I was just sitting in. You do as I ask but your not sure what I am going to do. I then drop to my knees and place my hands on the cheeks of your ass and I slowly spread them apart. I then slowly kiss your cheeks and work my tongue to your hole. I start to lick it and put my tongue in it and you certainly seem to be enjoying it, I know I am as you feel nice and warm and very receptive to what my tongue is doing to you. As I am doing this with my tongue I reach around with my hand and grab a hold of your hot cock. I start to stroke it and between my tongue in your ass and me stroking you, you start to moan. Now I ask you to turn around so I can feast on your beautiful cock. As I stroke it you start to leak some pre cum, I lick it off and it tastes so sweet that I want all of your cum. I slowly take you into my mouth and start to swirl my tongue around the hot head of your cock. I then start to take you as deep in my throat as I can and you can't stop moaning. I work my tongue on your shaft and up to the head of your cock and suck as hard as I can. I feel your cock start to cum and I know you are about to cum. I take you a little deeper in my mouth and you absolutely explode. It feels so warm and thick I just love it. I continue to suck and swallow until you can't take it anymore. I finally stop sucking and I stand up and we hold each other and kiss and just bask in the glow of the two of us pleasuring each other. Now I need a nap.
I set back, take a sip of my drink, the look of desire on your face make me smile “do you want me to undress?”, I ask as I slowly stroke your cock. “Yes”, you pant “I want to taste you”. I stand and undress watching you stroke yourself. You reach for me, but I stop you, getting on my knees, spreading your things. I take you between my lips, you scream, as I slowing run my tongue around the ridge of your cock head, tasting your sweetness.
ps - in real life I am stoking myself!

Your mouth and tongue felt so good on my throbbing cock. I don't think I ever came so hard before. I think my knees are kind of rubbery and I am sitting down. I finally stand up and I put my arms around you and pull you in close and I start to kiss you. Your mouth still has some of my cum in it and you feed it to me. Thank you. I reach down and grab a hold of your cock. It is a lot bigger than mine and I am excited to get my mouth on it and make you cum. But first I ask you to turn around and bend over and grab a hold of the chair I was just sitting in. You do as I ask but your not sure what I am going to do. I then drop to my knees and place my hands on the cheeks of your ass and I slowly spread them apart. I then slowly kiss your cheeks and work my tongue to your hole. I start to lick it and put my tongue in it and you certainly seem to be enjoying it, I know I am as you feel nice and warm and very receptive to what my tongue is doing to you. As I am doing this with my tongue I reach around with my hand and grab a hold of your hot cock. I start to stroke it and between my tongue in your ass and me stroking you, you start to moan. Now I ask you to turn around so I can feast on your beautiful cock. As I stroke it you start to leak some pre cum, I lick it off and it tastes so sweet that I want all of your cum. I slowly take you into my mouth and start to swirl my tongue around the hot head of your cock. I then start to take you as deep in my throat as I can and you can't stop moaning. I work my tongue on your shaft and up to the head of your cock and suck as hard as I can. I feel your cock start to cum and I know you are about to cum. I take you a little deeper in my mouth and you absolutely explode. It feels so warm and thick I just love it. I continue to suck and swallow until you can't take it anymore. I finally stop sucking and I stand up and we hold each other and kiss and just bask in the glow of the two of us pleasuring each other. Now I need a nap.
Omg…Ty

Back