Make me dirty

Jerry and Kathy had decided to book a romantic weekend summer getaway at a romantic resort to celebrate their 10th anniversary. They arrived late afternoon Friday and enjoyed dinner together in the resort's elegant dining room as part of their all inclusive package.
him they heard voices coming toward them and the jacuzzi was stopping. Jerry called over to the new couple asking if they could turn the jets back on before coming over. They did, which gave Jerry and Kathy just enough time to slide their bottoms back on.
After several minutes of small talk with the new couple Kathy and Jerry climbed out, grabbed their towels and went back to their room.
The rest of the weekend was spent in many more moments of joy and love, but none topping the jacuzzi adventure.
Way to go, Gary!
A most romantic and joyful anniversary escapade.

What's your Word for Silk?

The act of exulting; lively joy at success or victory, or at any advantage gained; rapturous delight; triumph

Rapturous delight... Aaaaah! Good choice, Gary. I can't wait to read what Silk will create for our...
Yes, well a problem has just arisen here. I wrote the story last night, it took all night and as it was writing itself it turned into a very good Christmas Story. Far better than the Christmas Story I had been writing for the Lit Christmas Story Competition. Sooo I will have to go for a delay here as I am going to submit the new one to Lit's Christmas comp and now I am in dire need of sleep. Sorry folks! Back soon.

Sooo I will have to go for a delay here as I am going to submit the new one to Lit's Christmas comp and now I am in dire need of sleep. Sorry folks! Back soon.
Sleep well, lovely Silk, sweet dreams.

Should I take the 'exultation' or should we wait?

Word: Exultation

Yes, well a problem has just arisen here. I wrote the story last night, it took all night and as it was writing itself it turned into a very good Christmas Story. Far better than the Christmas Story I had been writing for the Lit Christmas Story Competition. Sooo I will have to go for a delay here as I am going to submit the new one to Lit's Christmas comp and now I am in dire need of sleep. Sorry folks! Back soon.

Sleep well fair Silk. Let us know when it is submitted so we can go read it.
I rushed my Halloween stories for submission and they turned out weak. I'm passing on the Holiday competition.

Madeleine and Georges - The French Whore

With thanks for forbearance of the readers,
waiting for erotic debauchery to commence.
May I set the scene, it is of Georges, pronounced
shorsh as in the soft French manner, the thespian,
artist and writer. His current role is that of thespian.
Tucked away in a romantic garret is his muse, Madelaine.
It is set in the present for us, but for them, we know not.
Now let the story begin.

There was a double rap on the door, the second rap delivered with greater force. It almost had a musical ring to it. Here is my Georges, my lover, inspiration my friend. Wondering what his entrance would be tonight. Opening the door smiling, Georges flourishes his black, scarlet lined cape as he swept inside our garret. "A salutation and exultation to you, my beloved Muse on this bright and beautiful eve" his delivery, theatrical with a fine baritone resonance and exaggerated dandified manner. I curtsy to him, "My salutations to you kind sir!"

He hurls off his cape and tosses it onto a nearby chair. "And all is well, with my Madeleine this eve?" my response to his question conforming to his style "It is, I do believe".

In a director's voice he proclaims, "Then your role for tonight's performance, shall be that of a fine and delectable French Whore, a whore who would grace the courts and palaces grande"

"You are to be dressed in style with garters and stockings, pretty little shoes with bows, flouncy pink dress, with easy access to those luscious, round breasts of yours and that be all, go be changed now muse. A light touch of perfume close by your gash would also be a delight."

A nod of my head and away to do as bade, changing into costume. On my return he had made himself comfortable on one of the lounging chairs. He looks up and smiles and then lifts his hands, clapping a loud applause. From his seated position he gestures for me to sit on the elegant chaise. I sit up demurely, my legs together and hands folded onto my lap. He rises from his seat and moves over to me, head cocked a little to the side.

"For this scene, you are to sit back against the chaise and lift those pretty skirts high. As you are playing a whore, your legs must be opened wide. Pulled back to either side and held open by your delicate white hands, exposing that luscious red gash. Your face needs an enticing look, enough to convince the most demanding customer, he is indeed most desired. Likely it will be, a customer who is overly fed and elderly with big, rubbery lips. He will want to play with you, exploring your gash with his pudgy old fingers, feeling deep inside. After a careful fondling, he will withdraw his fingers. Extending his spotty old tongue, he licks at them like a sweet treat. If you have done your job well, he will want to suck that sweet red fruit, on such open display. Those thick rubbery lips coming down to your open, wet gash to suck at your ambrosian nectar. Make sure you utter plenty of moans with each slurp of his tongue."

Georges stood above me, looking down at 'my sweet red fruit, open on full display'. His scene direction of a whore's debauchery had made him utterly ravenous. He knelt in front of me opening my lips wide. With his tongue, lips and teeth he consumed me as would a consummate gourmand. Ravenously nipping and sucking along the lips, tongue sliding deep inside, licking at the sweet juices. He slowly consumed me, listening to my moans, as he ate me with such relish.

That bowl of fruit was sucked so hard, the ambrosian nectar flowed free. He supped at it, to his delight. The last little piece of fruit in the bowl, he had been leaving for the finale. He uttered a deep throaty moan as he pulled back the skin and exposed the little red nub, the prize of the whole fruit bowl. He looked back at me, delaying the final moment before drawing it into his mouth. He sucked hard, flicked his tongue over this magic piece of fruit. Finally I arched, screaming his name as I fell into a writhing orgasmic crisis. Falling forward, my body arched over his head, my arms wrapped around his back.

Slowly, over time, we regained our composure. Georges was the first to stand, he held out his hand for me to rise and join him.

We turn to face you and hope you enjoyed our decadent little vignette of The French Whore and her debauchery.

Georges offering a wide sweeping bow and me a sweet little curtsy.

Word : Creamy

Last edited:
We turn to face you and hope you enjoyed our decadent little vignette of The French Whore and her debauchery.

Bravo! Bravo! Encore!
The admiring crowd is standing, applauding, clamoring for more.

"A salutation and exultation to you"? Good one!

Fingers twitching over the keyboard, licking my lips in anticipation.
I will be coming soon with my own story of creamy delights.

Bravo! Bravo! Encore!
The admiring crowd is standing, applauding, clamoring for more.

"A salutation and exultation to you"? Good one!

Fingers twitching over the keyboard, licking my lips in anticipation.
I will be coming soon with my own story of creamy delights.

Curtsy and wave, looking forward to yours.

I stand applauding... Bravo! Bravo! Encore! Wishing I had roses to throw onstage in appreciation of the performance.
After seeing Angel's reaction, I had to read it on my phone and it was a delectable lunchtime treat.

Two scoops

The Mistress of Procrastination strikes again.

Everyone who has a good summer job claims a spot for the following year. Most of the others start handing out résumés in January, right after the Holidays. The slackers wait until April or, at most, May to make the rounds, knowing full well that the good jobs were long filled.

Then there’s me, the only one at the graduation ball avoiding discussions about the coming summer break like the plague.

Which is why I’m working the shittiest shift at the local DQ. In the last three hours, I served two cones (small) to a young couple more interested in making doe eyes at each other than in the ice cream, a chocolate sunday (with sprinkles) to a truck driver who parked illegally so he could run in to get a treat, and a burger, fries and soda combo as supper to a shift worker who stops every night on his way home.

I’m leaning on the high counter separating the small kitchen from the ice cream preparation area, bored out of my skull. I could be at a party, enjoying myself, but nooooo. I have to man the fort for the 3:00am rush when the bars close and people want some sweets before going to bed, theirs or, if they got lucky, that of a willing partner for some fun and games.

Something hard presses between my cheeks, something soft against my back and something wet on my neck. Reflexively, I wiggle my ass on the cock, arch on the breasts and lean into the kiss.

So, there’s one perk attached to this job. Muriel, the short order cook, is as much of a sex addict as I am and she has the biggest collection of toys I’ve ever seen in private hands.

I met her the year before when my mother hosted a sexual aids party. She came out where I was sunning myself for a smoke. (Yes, I can count too. I’m nineteen. So I had to do grade eight twice. What’s it to you?) We got to talking and discovered we shared a twisted sense of humor. You wouldn’t know, just looking at her, but this unprepossessing woman with an average body, breasts and face, is one of the most popular lesbians in town. She probably slept with all the gay women, most of the bi and taught the pleasures of Sapphic love to quite a few bored straight housewives.

I’m one of the bi. I’ll swallow a cock, lick a clit, ride a dick or trib a pussy with equal fervor and enthusiasm.

It was no surprise to her that I knew of her, but I got a rush when she told me that she had heard of my escapades. It seems I have quite the reputation among the married women who don’t want to ‘cheat’ on their husbands so they get their jollies from women like Muriel and I.

During the school year, I made quite a lot of cash ‘babysitting’ even for families with no kids. Either the husband was out of town for work, away for the evening with his buds, or in the living room watching a game. Some of those women are fearless and I don’t give a damn. A match made in heaven.

“You’re packing a heavy caliber, babe.” I say quietly. “Did you have something in mind?”

“It’s your favorite, kid.” She purrs. “Where do you want it?”

I look over my shoulder and match her evil grin with one of my own.

“You know what I love to do with Big Ben. Why do you ask each time? If you had brought Bad Boy, it would be a whole different story, wouldn’t it?”

As usual, her answer is to grab a handful of hair to twist my head around so she can kiss me roughly. She knows me so well. I will feel her for quite a while after we’re done, if only by licking my bruised lips.

She pulls my shirt out of my skirt and pushes my lacy bra over my tits so she can maul them. I love the way she twists and stretches my nips. It’s a good thing I had a lot of practise moaning quietly while fucking women with their hubbies in the next room.

As she does that, she lifts my skirt and pushes my thong aside. Who needs lube after prelims like those? I arch my back and lean lower on the counter to better offer myself.

She could have rammed in and I would have welcomed her, but she always takes it easy at first. The old dear. When her belly touches my ass and I’m filled to the brim she pulls my collar aside so the bite mark won’t show and latches onto my shoulder, then she resumes her firm grasp on my boobs. Soon, she’s fucking me with abandon, as fast and as hard as she can. Splayed-legged, I hold on to the counter as I push against her thrusts as much as I can.

Anyone looking our way couldn’t mistake what’s happening. We don’t care. First because we’re lost in a world of pleasure, second because we’ve double-teamed the owner so often that we know she’ll never fire us. At most she’ll give us a firm talk-down publicly, then spank my ass in private as Muriel licks her to a satisfying orgasm.

I know what it means when she starts slapping my cheeks so I reach under myself to rub my clit. In minutes, we’re both growling as loud as we dare, shaking convulsively as we climax gloriously.

Muriel lies on my back as we catch our breath. I reach over my shoulder to caress her hair. I may be developing some feelings for the old gal and I know she likes me.

Once she’s recovered, she pulls out of me and I turn around in her arms. I hold Big Ben away from my skirt as we kiss deeply, then I squat in front of her. I look in her twinkling eyes and we share a knowing smile.

Eyes still locked, I take the big guy in my mouth and keep going until my lips touch the harness it’s attached to. When she nods her approval, I get to work on him... and her.

I insert two fingers in her vagina and twist them around for a bit, with the occasional flick on that special spongy ribbed area, then give her a third. I follow the pattern she taught me, the same one she used on me to such spectacular effect, and gradually increase the tempo until I’m fucking her with all the strength and speed in my arm. She holds on my shoulders for dear life. I keep blowing Big Ben because this harness is fitted so every thrust reverberates on her clit.

Barely recovered from our first orgasm, it doesn’t take long for me to have her to the edge. I hold her there, using every trick she taught me, as I finger myself furiously to catch up.

She recognizes the grunt I give her and redoubles her bucking on my fingers. Soon, she drenches my forearm. Shit! I forgot that she sometimes squirts when I make her hold back too long.

We end up, soaked in sweat, cream and squirt juice, on the floor, panting and laughing. As we kiss, she brings the fingers I had buried in her between our lips so we can both lick them.

“Yum! Creamy!” That sets us both laughing again.

I barely have time to clean up in the small staff bathroom because she insists on lending a ‘helping hand’ and change in my street clothes before the crowd of drunks stumbles in.

I hope she brings Bad Boy tomorrow. I haven’t had my ass stretched that much in a while.

Word: Pretzel

Last edited:
The Mistress of Procrastination strikes again.

“Yum! Creamy!” That sets us both laughing again.

I barely have time to clean up in the small staff bathroom because she insists on lending a ‘helping hand’ and change in my street clothes before the crowd of drunks stumbles in.

I hope she brings Bad Boy tomorrow. I haven’t had my ass stretched that much in a while.

...creamy and Oh so smooth. No crushed nuts on this one!

Pretzel ... need some time to think of something good for this one, but if Silk (or anyone else lurking) wants to jump in and take it feel free.

I had so many ideas for words, I thought I gave you the easiest.

Want suggestions?

Don't need suggestions. Just need to decide if I want it to simply be a food element in the story, a position for a couple, or a group sex position.

Also, since I'm in the US, we have Thanksgiving coming up tomorrow, so my time to write these next few days will be very limited.

Don't need suggestions. Just need to decide if I want it to simply be a food element in the story, a position for a couple, or a group sex position.

Also, since I'm in the US, we have Thanksgiving coming up tomorrow, so my time to write these next few days will be very limited.
A sex position! Good one!
My ideas were so much more vanilla.
If Silk won't take it, I will.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Word: Pretzel.

Pretzel ... need some time to think of something good for this one, but if Silk (or anyone else lurking) wants to jump in and take it feel free.

So, you see, Silk? It's you or I.
Will you step to the plate and swing one out of the park?
Or will I skate through the defense and shoot one in the top corner of the net?

Fingers twitching here, girl...

So, you see, Silk? It's you or I.
Will you step to the plate and swing one out of the park?
Or will I skate through the defense and shoot one in the top corner of the net?

Fingers twitching here, girl...

Feel free Angel.

A big heart

Miss Conviviality, that’s me. A jovial spirit always ready to spread good cheer around me.

That’s why Nurse Parker asked me to volunteer at the hospital on my single night off from the local DQ. Although why she insisted I take the late shift is a mystery. I mean, all the patients are asleep.

I suspect the fact that she works those hours has something to do with it. You see, she’s one of my ‘special’ babysitting clients. I bet she wants a freebie on the side. Ah, well. She’s a nice lady and has a mean tongue.

Tonight is a quiet night, I’m told. I don’t mind. It gives me a chance to get the lay of the land, so to speak.

In the hour since I got here, I walked in on two nurses engaged in a slurpy 69 in the nurses’ lounge. Another one was giving a patient a late night sponge bath. To make sure she reached everywhere, she was straddling his hips. He was the one cleaning her inside out from all the bouncing she was doing.

I think I’ll like this volunteer work. It’s right up my alley.

As I pass the far rooms of the wing, I see a soft light under one of the doors. I remember that patient. The nurses were talking about him earlier. Seems like he was in a terrible car crash. The firefighters had to use the Jaws of Life to pry him out of his vehicle. They said he was twisted like a pretzel and had nearly every bone in his body broken... except one. They sounded awed when they said that, so, of course, I had to see for myself.

Nurse Parker is already ministering to his injuries. The guy looks like a mummy save for a narrow band at his groin.

I’ve seen cocks before, big ones and small ones, thick ones and thin ones, but this... this is a thing of beauty, a marvel to behold. I would have fallen to my knees to give praise to Mother Nature, but I’m compelled to walk beside the woman to worship at Her creation.

I caress Nurse Parker’s ass as I stand at her side. She’s stroking King Cock, licking its crown. She wiggles her ass at my touch. Being ever so obliging, I lift her skirt over her cheeks. I smile when I see she’s wearing a g-string. I’m the one who converted her, like I taught her to shave her pussy. You should have seen the bush on that woman. It was a real jungle trek to get to her clit.

There’s no way I’m gonna pass on a chance to feast on her. She says it has something to do with her alimentation. I don’t know about that, but she has the sweetest tasting pussy in town. I know, I’ve sampled a fair number.

She spreads her legs when I kneel behind her and does this thing where she tilts her hips sexily. She’s a fervent adept of yoga... and the yogi.

I push the string down her legs and feast my eyes on her plump mound. The lips are already blood engorged and wet for me... Well, okay, it probably has to do with the mammoth manhood she’s mouthing, but I reap the benefits.

The old dear moans deeply as I lick her puckered hole. She’s a real anal fiend. I tongue-fuck her a bit, then nip at her perineum. I grin when she bucks under my hands. She’s very sensitive there. Now, for the main course. I push down on her lower back with one hand and open her with the other. Yep. As sweet as ever. I run my tongue from one end of her slit to the other, collecting as much of her cream as I can, only bumping her clit with my nose. I love to tease her. It makes her even creamier.

With my eyes closed in delight, I don’t see the extra light from the corridor as the door opens, but there’s no mistaking the male hands stroking my thighs apart. I recognize their touch. I was ‘interviewed’ by them when I applied for the job. What a fun afternoon that was, particularly when his assistant joined us.

A consummate professional, I never miss a lick when I feel a thick cock push inside my ass after dipping in my pussy for some natural lube while his thumbs opened me wide and massaged a big glob of spit where it would do the most good. I have to give the man his due. He has great technique. He pulls out until I can feel his glans at my entrance, then plunges back in with an even smooth stroke, all the while fingering my clit. It was even better when his cute assistant was licking it, but, hey, it still feels damn good.

Nurse Parker is bobbing up and down on the mummy which causes her hips to sway invitingly. I lick and suck her with relish, feeding my sweet tooth. Soon the room is filled with grunts and moans. No incense here, only the smells of sex.

The man is pounding me hard and fast, I’m fucking her with my nose as my mouth is latched on her clit, and she’s gobbling as much as she can. The tsunami of climax starts at her end. First, I hear his inarticulate grunts (his mouth is wired shut), then her groans. I feel her cunny clench and a fresh flow of cream rewards my efforts. I clamp down on the meat invading me in my own orgasm and I’m filled with squirt after squirt of hot spunk.

As we all wind down, I feel the doc’s stuff run down my legs and the nurse’s down my chin. After he pulls out, I kneel back after a last playful lick at Nurse Parker’s pulsing asshole. She turns around and joins me on the floor. She kisses me and shares the load of jizz. We churn it with our tongues, then each swallow our share before licking the other’s face clean and kissing some more.

When we come up for air, the satisfied doc is long gone, but the mummy still stands tall and proud. What a magnificent sight it is. We approach it reverently and alternately clean it with lips and tongue, but the damn thing keeps producing more. There is only one solution to this conundrum. We play rock-paper-scissors and I win, praise the goddess.

Nurse Parker undresses me and prepares my body for the offering. I’m glistening with her saliva and covered in love bites when she helps me onto the altar... err... the bed, with two helpful fingers strategically placed. She spreads my lips as I line up my pussy hole with the divine instrument.

With a flick of my clit, she signals the beginning of the ceremony and I lower myself, kneeling on perfection made flesh... very hard flesh, I must say.

It rivals Bad Boy in length and girth. I’ve never tried him in my cunny, but this is an opportunity no woman can pass.

I can’t even connect before it hits the back wall of my vagina. I didn’t think such a thing was possible. I’m in ecstasy, on the edge of a massive orgasm before I even get fucked. I whine as I look at Nurse Parker. I see understanding in her eyes. She’s been there herself. She climbs on the bed behind me to support my weight with one hand on my tit and the other on my clit. She’s so helpful.

“Bend forward and brush your nipple on his lips. He likes that.” She whispers in the ear she’s licking.

He must indeed enjoy it because his lips, for all that they’re the only thing he can move, kiss, caress, fondle my hard nip. Being a good sort, I offer the other. All the while, my friend is guiding my hips up and down so I don’t get hurt, fingering my clit expertly.

I have no idea how often I climax on the massive pole before it fills me like I’ve never been filled before. I can almost taste it in the back of my throat. I’m nearly insensate when Nurse Parker pulls me off to lay beside the eighth Wonder of the World so she can lick and suck all she can of this nectar of the gods.

Once I’ve regained some strength, I get on my knees and kiss those prehensile lips and tongue them lovingly.

“Thank you, sir. My pussy is yours whenever you want it.” I’m in tears as I pledge my eternal devotion to the Ultimate Male Appendage.

Even ‘soft’, it’s bigger than most in full erection. We gently clean It, bestowing a... okay, quite a few last kisses upon it before we even think of ourselves.

We clean each other as best we can, but it’s clear we’ll have to make use of the shower in the nurses’ lounge. When Nurse Parker nearly fists me, I realize that I’m in for long sessions of Kegel exercises before I regain my former tightness.

She supports me out of the room as I can only walk bow-legged. All the staff smile knowingly and sympathetically as we make out way.

Yep. I’m going to love bringing succor to the unfortunate.

Word: Constellation

Last edited:
Pretzel

Sorry, Gary, no food stuff or sex position.
My twisted mind went another way.

Word: Constellation

Damn, I can't help myself. I have the outline of a 'Constellation' story already. Do you mind? Silk? Gary?

Last edited:
Back