Maid a slave (closed)

She knelt down next to the maid and put a hand on the side of her chest. "You have to know your limits, idiot. Never play the hero again."

The young woman needed a little rest, so she sat next to her for a few moments, still touching her.

Allison just laid there shaking from the pain. She couldn't move without the pain shooting through her body.

"What does my mistress ask of me now?" She asked through sobs and sniffles

Eve decided to go easy on her new slave for now. Still sitting next to her, she stroked her back. "You need to know your limits. I need to know your limits. This is not some kind of macho competition about who can take it the longest. Although -" she added, playing with her penis a little, "you would certainly have the balls for it."

"Ok mistress." Allison said with a whine still feeling the sting in her bottom. She could feel a warm sensation radiate from her bottom like it was bleeding or if she hit it anymore it would bleed. "What do you wish of me to do now mistress?" She asked feeling her cock the hardest it's ever been and her pussy dripping with it's own honey.

As a few droplets ran down her fingers, she smiled slightly. "I know what you want to do, but you will have to be patient."

She took her by the hand and led her over to an X-shaped cross with sturdy leather straps. As she strapped Allison in, she kissed her on the breasts, her lips feeling her hard nipples.

Allison couldn't do anything but moan out with each kiss she felt on her breasts. With everything she does she can feel the leather straps cut into her wrists and ankles. Her pussy juices were running down her leg and the air in the room began to tease her in ways that she hadn't imagined.

The maid now safely strapped in, Eve took her time in selecting a nice piece of ginger root from a small glass jar. As she peeled and carved it in front of the girl's eyes, she looked at her: "This burns worse than chili, trust me. And it gets worse the tighter you get, so - relax!", she added with a nasty smile.

Allison didn't know what her mistress was about to do with the ginger root or why it would burn." What are you going to do with that mistress?" She asked the nervousness showing in her voice. She could feel a stirring of emotions but the strongest of them all was her arousal and it was evident by the pre cum she was now leaking out of her cock.

"I will make it disappear", she answered and kissed her between the breasts. With one deft movement, she pushed the freshly-peeled root into her pussy against the resistance of her muscles, which tightened up the moment the stinging flesh of the ginger touched the tender flesh of the maid.

All Allison could do was cry out in pain feeling the burning between her legs. She wanted it out of her but knew if she tried anything that the mistress would do something worse to her in the end. "How ling are you going to keep it in mistress?" She asked breathing heavily from the burning between her legs.

"We will see...", she just answered and began running the tip of her tongue between Allison's breasts. With her other hand, she felt her penis. That part, of her, at least, was enjoying this... Instead of going limp at the pain, it pulsed under her fingers, ready to burst at any moment.

"Please don't touch there mistress it will make the burning worse for me!" She cried out feeling her mistress touch her cock. Allison didn't know what to do on one hand her pussy was on fire but on the other everything was being sent into an unbelievable state of arousal that she hadn't ever felt before.

"Does it?", she asked and traced a little of the root's juice on the tip of Allison's penis. She could almost feel it recoil as the pain got much, much worse. Then she pulled the ginger out and slowly ran it over the maid's body, leaving a glistening trail of her own juices.

"This will keep burning for half an hour or so... enjoy."

Allison almost started to cry as she was told that her pussy would burn long after the root was taken out. She couldn't handle her erection anymore and asked "mistress would you please maassage my cock the erection is starting to hurt?" She wanted it to get some attention because it was hurting from being so hard for so long.

Eve began to slowly, very slowly massage Allison's penis. "I will. But remember that pain. That is the punishment for getting an erection I did not order. It's terrible, isn't it? So, control yourself a little."

She got a little faster and kissed the maid between the breasts. "This is not your penis anymore. It is mine. Get used to it."

"I will remember that mistress" she cooed out as Allison felt her mistress begin to play with her cock. She could feel her pussy begin to produce more juices which gave her some relief from the burning because it was taking the remnants of the root's juices away from her hole. She was relieved that her master either didn't know this about her or her master didn't have much experience with futa girls. She began to moan a bit from the massage her mistress's cock was getting.

Back