Magical Mystery Strap-On Tour: Cum On Board!

Originally posted by mr happy
ha ha ha ha.

They are just the ones we put aside,

Now that the Feeldoe has arrived:devil:

Oh thats' right, you have a feeldoe and a willing wife..we don't need to stop at your house....perhaps we can borrow a few toys to help the supplicants to get stretched or torture them like WOLF

edited to remind that the word torture would be only including begging for mercy from us girls....[no pain] well maybe spankings...

Re: YAY

Originally posted by francypants

WOW What a great looking place!! I wonder how many service-able people are hidden in that place! We wont need to use the "Barbie" mobile for now...

Um, Francy.

I know you left home in a bit of a hurrry!!

But did you by chance leave anything behind??:D

Attachments

• dildog.jpg
    dildog.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 375
Certain levels of release can only be granted through small amounts of pain, or so I'm told... feel free to wear me out... it's for my own good, right Nurse Francy? ;)

MissIntrigue said:
Oh thats' right, you have a feeldoe and a willing wife..we don't need to stop at your house....perhaps we can borrow a few toys to help the supplicants to get stretched or torture them like WOLF

edited to remind that the word torture would be only including begging for mercy from us girls....[no pain] well maybe spankings...

Oh please do stop by for a visit, you can pull the truck up in the backyard, nice secluded bush setting.

Sure the wife wont mind giving you a turn with the Feeldoe.

Oh just the thought of you 2 ladies and the wife taking turns on my butt sets the heart a flutter and the blood pumping:devil:

Heh... only one of them has to wait her turn, and neither in my case... I'll take one down both ends... anything to please the ladies. ;)

Ooops!

Thanks for the reminder.

That's Consort's dog, Fildo. Not to be confused with Feeldoe.

Miss I, I do believe that Mr. Happy has offered us a Feeldoe Demonstration session with him where he will, in fact, instruct us on the best way to peg his ass.

He IS the FTF, after all ... Feeldoe Testing Facility.

How was last night, by the way, Mr Happy? I want details. Could you be referred to now as Mr. HappyER?

Francy

Okay, Fildo, hand it to Francy.

Fildo.

Come on, bring it here.

FILDO. DROP IT!

NOW.

Damn.

FILDO .... come baaaaaack!!!!

Last edited:
yes Mr Happy is Happier,

But the rear end is still a bit tender, but in ohhhhh such a good way:devil:

Hey Folks
I got a whole lot of WOOD here and Im wonderin what to do with it?
T rack official carpenter of the MMSOT

Originally posted by towelrack77
Hey Folks
I got a whole lot of WOOD here and Im wonderin what to do with it?
T rack official carpenter of the MMSOT

C'mere!

Hmm... I am busy imagining the sandwich that Miss I and Francy will make when they roll on in... one grinding herself into my ass, and the other grinding her hardness into my rod, as we melt into an amalgamation of flesh, caring only about caressing and kissing... that is, until, the ladies become so horny they need fulfillment from their willing vessel, and waste no time in bearing him down to the floor and setting him in position.

I can almost feel the sense of anticipation and apprehension that would run down my spine as I knelt there, exposed... vulnerable... defenseless...... yes... I think the helplessness might be one of the biggest turn-ons of all, as the cock in front rubs against my lips and I feel cool jelly being applied to my tight hole with probing fingers from behind.

I see both cocks entering me now, one slowly inching its way into my rear end as a pair of soft but firm hands grip my hips tightly, possibly doling out a slap now and again... and feeling another hand on my cheek and one in my hair as my other owner slides her length into my mouth.

Yes, I am ready to be taken and turned into the bitch of the two most sensual women I've ever talked with. I feel the... urgency, and I know that this is right.

And with this, I stalk off to bed. I look forward to finding your responses... will I smell the two alpha females in heat? I wonder...

Way to go, Mibu
Thats one hOT post there, partner. If you are lucky enough to get doubled by these two fine hot females, well just look out! I know I would just love to see the two of them make long hot love to each other, using their deluxe feeldoe, just having a real wet time with each other. I could die right then and know I really lived
T rack proud to know Miss I and Francy

FILDO! Come!

FILDO! What are you doing down here? What's that in your mouth?
You baaaaaaaaaad dog! Give.
Aaaahh, Fildo, if you ruined this feeldoe, Francy is going to flay your hide.
Ok.... back up to the mansion. I guess this jog is over.
Bakewell is a beautiful place!
img_0617.jpg

Right Buster

Your Next

Get your pants off and touch your toes:D

Attachments

• right.jpg
    right.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 377
Miss Intrigue,

Checking the sleeping quarters!!

MMMMM nice and roomy:p

Attachments

• girl07.jpg
    girl07.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 389
Wow... the first of those last two... I'll tell you, she'd be a hell of a lot more effective than Uncle Sam for Army Recruitment... they'd even get my fat ass into Boot Camp with that...

"Yes, Army recruitment? I'm calling about the poster I saw."

"Oh, you mean the one where we advertise the 101 ways to be a soldier and talk about free college and all that?"

"No, the one with the lady drill sergeant... you can keep your tuition."

And wow... if that's Miss I... I think I could be persuaded to help her out again after our anal play in a decidedly more oral way... that's a wet pussy that definitely needs a tongue bath... probably from behind like that with a tender massage on her beautiful curvy ass.

Last edited:
Re: Re: YAY

MissIntrigue said:
WOW What a great looking place!! I wonder how many service-able people are hidden in that place! We wont need to use the "Barbie" mobile for now...

Well hi girls - glad you found my humble abode all right. Told ya it was easy once you got to Bakewell!

You're welcome to find rooms of your own or if you can find the Butler (Jones) he'll be more than willing to assist. You might even have a willing supplicant there. The only trouble with him is he is a little elusive - goes missing for days on end sometimes.

As I have previously said you may also find an old friend in the garden - Pengy.

Enjoy your stay - have a good look around - the dungeons are worth a visit.

Ok some pics from before the bus set out on this world discovery tour:D

Heres one of the very indepth job interviews the girls conducted:p

Attachments

• interview.jpg
    interview.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 387
And one of NURSE FRANCY

Testing the equipment

ahhhhh seems to be in working order:D

Attachments

• nurse.jpg
    nurse.jpg