Magical Mystery Strap-On Tour: Cum On Board!

Wanderer!

There is no need for any apprehension ,,, we cum bearing gifts. Miss I and I are very gentle with sweet, generous men like yourself and have many sizes to choose from.

Perhaps Miss I wearing a slender probe sliding it slowly up your pulsing ass while I take your cock into my soft lips will be all you need to send you to heaven and back.

Hmmmmm?

Oh, Miss I ...

giggle giggle ....

mmmmmmmmmm ...

... that feels good.

Yes...

Oh, yesssss...

Wanderer ... we are definitely primed.

Francy

Last edited:
Hey Mr Consort
The "handle" is Towel Rack, Tool racks are for sissys who dont have any place to keep their tools. I have LOTS of places to keep my tools. Just ask Francy or Miss I, they have some nice places for me to put them.
T rack DAMN STRAIGHT

Mr. Towel Rack

towelrack77 said:
Hey Mr Consort
... Just ask Francy or Miss I, they have some nice places for me to put them.
T rack DAMN STRAIGHT

Towel Rack, I'm sorry about your name. I have edited that post.

As for your carpentry services, the ladies are content to wait to see what you can do with your tools until we return to the US. I'm sure they will have plenty of suggestions about where your tools should go when they arrive, but you'd better be open and prepared for where they think they fit best.

YO!
Uptoplay..... we have a Mansion to visit! Get this RV moving!

Pengy, if you are the gardener at this mansion, you'd better make that clear before we arrive. We have schedules to keep. We will need those applications completed. No one gets two lessons in one visit. That's part of the reason for the butt check. The ladies never forget an ass.

Back of the RV??

Snake91143 said:
Thats where you can always find me doing some menial task....and always in the "rear" of the bus..
Would you ladies like a small B-fast "sausage" too??

Snake, have you moved into that big storage well beneath the bed back there? If so, then the Consort and I have plenty of space.

Heck.. we may even get to pick up a date!

I guess we get the boot if a guest instructor shows up though.

By the way, I'm the cook. There will be no hot greasy cooking as we are driving... and the ladies are vegetarians!

(Looking back in rear view......) OH... that kind of sausage. Carry on!

Ahhhh instructions at last....!
Christ.... I see the M1... let's see... Shoot he didn't mention the M4, but that goes over to the M25. West? Damn looks south to me.

SHIT .... look out..

oh.. Sorry.. Yes .. My fault .. Yes.. We are American. Ummm no.. not really a rhinoceros... nooo.

OK... Left left.... Sorry about that back there.

I think you had better ask for those directions when we get to Derbyshire, Consort. People are sort of staring at the side of the "Barbie" instead of listening. God..... don't you have first name? How'd you get this job anyways!

Crap. wait. Derbyshire is freakin' North!

Shit.. I need a pint!

Hi guys, well it looks like you're on your way. I'll be waiting (eagerly) for your arrival - just to direct you to where you can park that vehicle of yours you understand.

I didn't ask do you need electricity and water or does that thing come with its own generator and reservoir?

Re: Back of the RV??

uptoplay2 said:
Snake, have you moved into that big storage well beneath the bed back there? If so, then the Consort and I have plenty of space.

By the way, I'm the cook. There will be no hot greasy cooking as we are driving... and the ladies are vegetarians!

damnmit Up!! How the hell can you drive and "cook"?
ladies vegetarians? Hmm I have a source that says they like a little meat now and then.??

Of course since I cook nekkid....MI and Franchy told me I couldn't bring clothing...But i am not frying anything....my lil ole Buddy might get splattered with hot grease and swell up.
I am afraid those two might make a sandwich out of me...
:D :p :p

Last edited:
Hey Itsabigone,

Hmmm ... and I'd like to take you for that ride ... where in the UK are you?

I can be there so easily.

Francy

My My My

That motorhome is certainly equiped with all the mod cons.

Sure will make Snakes job a lot easier:D

Good thing you picked the industrial model, think this sucker is going to get one hell of a workout:p

Attachments

• dildo washer.jpg
    dildo washer.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 383
mr happy said:
My My My

Good thing you picked the industrial model, think this sucker is going to get one hell of a workout:p

Don't have the water too hot, they might change SHAPE!:D

Re: Back of the RV??

uptoplay2 said:

Ahhhh instructions at last....!
Christ.... I see the M1... let's see... Shoot he didn't mention the M4, but that goes over to the M25. West? Damn looks south to me.

SHIT .... look out..

oh.. Sorry.. Yes .. My fault .. Yes.. We are American. Ummm no.. not really a rhinoceros... nooo.

OK... Left left.... Sorry about that back there.

I think you had better ask for those directions when we get to Derbyshire, Consort. People are sort of staring at the side of the "Barbie" instead of listening. God..... don't you have first name? How'd you get this job anyways!

Crap. wait. Derbyshire is freakin' North!

Shit.. I need a pint!

I can't believe you're letting him drive. I thought the ladies did the driving...

heh.

Cordelia

Hmmmm

I wonder, Could this be Miss Francy in ACTION??

Looks like a nice English Country Barn:D

Attachments

• 133.jpg
    133.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 418
Originally posted by car nut
Thats a good thing, ive dated a half dozen or so woman in their 30s and 40s and have had more fun and less drama (and some DAMN GOOD sex too :D ) with the older ladies. Nothing like watchin an older woman squirm around in bed and scream like a teenager. ;) :p

I like doing all that squirming and screaming - even at my age..means I am enjoying myself..no drama.

And Could this be what is waiting for the GIRLS Downunder??

Ohhhhh I do hope so:p

Attachments

• 193.jpg
    193.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 406
Originally posted by mr happy
My My My

Damn Mr Happy- we'll have a collection to choose from when we got to your house!!

Hmmmm

I wonder, Could this be Miss Francy in ACTION??

Looks like a nice English Country Barn:D

Francy have you been practicing?? You're damn right into that ass to girl!

damn girl didn't you bring a towel in here? your juice is dripping off my chin, running down my neck....

MissIntrigue said:
Damn Mr Happy- we'll have a collection to choose from when we got to your house!!

ha ha ha ha.

They are just the ones we put aside,

Now that the Feeldoe has arrived:devil:

I can't believe there haven't been promises of vengeance upon my cheeks for the cheek that I displayed a few minutes ago... :D

And Could this be what is waiting for the GIRLS Downunder??

Ohhhhh I do hope so:p

Look Francy- he's got pinkish cheeks in that pic- I wonder if he's been bad?...Makes me hungry..

YAY!! We MADE it!!!

We're just pulling up to the mansion now ... GOD, it's beeeyootiful here.

And get a load of that mansion!!!! I think I see the Wanderer out front ... HI!!!

Gee, it'll be nice to stretch out and wander around the castle a bit ... hmmm... I wonder which room the Wanderer will suggest we play in?

I'm itchin' to get started ... I would love to repay our host for his warm hospitality. Can't wait to give him some extra lovin' sensual pleasure, right Miss I?

My Consort and Up2 will carry our bags in since they are such big strong men ... and Snake will carry the cocks, what else!

Miss I and I will carry ... nothing.

We have to conserve our strength, dontcha know!

Francy

PS. After tjhis it's Australia here we come! Lloyd and Mr. Happy - your next!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Wolf of Mibu 69
I can't believe there haven't been promises of vengeance upon my cheeks for the cheek that I displayed a few minutes ago... :D

Believe me wolf- you're on the list...I never forget...:D Francy and I will make sure to tend to your cheekiness.

Back