Mafia rp (male needed)

Tony grunted as she came. Her juices poured around his cock abd his hops as he fucked her vigorously even as her body shuddered. He leaned off her tits and then his left hand pulled her fingers away from her ass denying her the other source of pleaure. "Your ass is mine now. If I wanted you to play with it I'd tell you to." he added and then forced himself in further causing the leg that was pressed vertically against him to shake.

His own orgasm was coming and he debating just coming inside her. Slut probably wanted it and he was sure she would handle things. Was pretty define rule anyone looking to be stripping or work at his club wasn't gonna get a pass for get tinkling knocked up unless they were a made man's girl. And right now Crystal was just a girl for him to use and judge. So as he thrust more and harder abd the sound of her cries filled the room he leaned down again and gave her neck a small peck abd then out both her legs on his shoulder while he buried his cock to the hilt. Tugging her out more her tanned ass hung over for a moment before he shoved his cock in one last hard time and then felt his climax take over.

Rocking into her his cock lurched inside her as he coated the inside of the slut with his cum as he just stood there leaning over her slightly to catch his breath. Her pussy felt very good around his cock as he just rested there.

She moaned loudly she didn't mind him stretching her legs out it just meant she could skip the gym tonight.

"You can cum in me if you want I'm on the pill" she whispered

She bounced on his cock hard as she came more her body shook as she bite hard down on her lip. She clutched to the table. Her body shook cumming she stroked her chest as she bounced harder she cummed more as she pulled her nipples roughly she pushed harder down on his cock. Her body shook with pleasure she moaned as she closed her eyes biting hard on her lip as she bounced harder she cummed more. She wanted him to blow her load deep in her. She loved the feeling of a man blowing his load deep in her. She loved knowing she was making a man cumming. She gripped harder to his cock with her pussy lips. She bite her lip harder her body shaking as she cummed.

As his cum intermixed with hers forming a small puddle on the ground tony gave her ass a little slap. Slowly he pulled out of her letting some if excess cum dribble out and he made a note to tell the cleaners to be very thorough next time they were in the room.

He leaned over her again and watched her for a moment. "Monday's through Thursday you will perform here. You won't do any special dances for anyone save for of I or Donna tell you." he said mentioning the main madam as he leaned over her left breast and kissed her above the nipple before he bit down and then sucked on the skin for a moment before looking at her.

"Saturdays you'll meet me here and work as my personal assistant. Now clean me up slut." he said standing before her.

She looked at him as she got on her knees and licked his cock clean.

"Sounds good to me so how much will I get paid" she said.

She sucked softly on his cock cleaning him up. She pulled his boxers back on him then his trousers she looked at him as she pulled on her shorts. She passed him her thong.

"Keep it as a souveiner" she said

She laced her corset up. She smiled at him pleased with herself. She looked at Tony thinking about the new job she would be starting. She also thought of the new relationship that was starting between her and Tony she knew it wasn't a real relationship it was a business relationship for now anyway she was goimg to find other ways of getting to the top and it included Tony.

"1000 dollars a week plus tips." he said abd felt somewhat surprised when she pulled up his boxers and then his pants up. Tony accepted the thong with a straight faced expression before he looked her over.

"A souvenir is generally from some place I visit only once or twice." he said with a very small smirk before he pulled on his shirt.

"Well you didn't say no to keeping my thong did you?"She said with a grin

She liked the idea of working here she would be doing something she loved for good money and she would have a fling with Tony, she was sure there was going to be more then a fling. She looked at him she still haf lust in her eyes if he wanted her she would of been ready to go all over again. She ran her hand down her thigh stroking her leg. She shook his hand.

"I look forward to working with you Tony hopefully we will have a very long working relationship." She said smiling.

This had been her first interview she had to depend complete on her lookers and sexual skills but she was capable of turning it on whenever necessary.

....a few weeks pass and Crystal continues to work at Tony's bar and does well becoming one of the more popular dances but all requests for private dances are kept away creating a little dissent in some of the clubs regular patrons. For two weeks when Crystal comes to work for Tony directly he puts her to work running errands seeing to minor things but a lot of them and never does he engage her with little more than small talk no matter any attempts by Crystal to indulge in more.

Now the third Saturday Tony sits at his office cleaning up his right hand. The knuckles are broken and bleeding and the putting in the new bandage has become an issue. Noticing the clock as he finishes up he knows Crystal will be coming by soon.

Crystal knocked on his office door as usual she was early. She was in a tight short red dress,stockings and knee high boots. She was kinda excitied to see Tony but of course she wasn't going to let him no that. She had been ignore him recently she had not even been giving him a cheeky grin and wink.She was enjoying working at the club she liked knowing she had a bit of power men wanted to touch her but couldn't but that didn't stop them trying. Like the last night she was on a drunk Hill Billy had tried to touch her but a bouncer had stepped in and kicked him out. She was willing to do private shows but she prefered to only being alone in a booth with important men. She had become very fond of one of Tony's goons Jamie. He'd been sweet to her and tried it on her with her though he knew Tony didn't like his goons messing around with the girls.

Crystal was loyal so never accepted Jamie's adavance she didn't want to seem easy because she liked Tony she wanted more of him then just a boss but she was waiting and calculating her game. She wasn't going to make any stupid moves. She knocked again a little louder as she played wit a strand of her long blonde hair.

"Come in Crystal." Tony said in a slightly dour tone. When she came in his eyes scanned her quickly but today there seemed a little less grimness to his disposition. He still looked like a lean soldier whose mind was always focused on things and planning out other things. But when Crystal entered there was a slight ease in his demeanor.

"I'm told you'ved had another good week at the stage babe." he said and poured himself a glass of scotch and then looked to her his eyes silently asking if she wanted one.

"Hey Tony and yeah I'm doing good and yeah I will have one please" she said

She sits down on the leather chair in front of him. She looked at his hand worried about him she moved closer up to him and took his hand in hers. She had moved her chair forward to look at his hand.

"What have you done here are you okay ?" She asked worriedly

She fidgetted her true feelings coming out a bit because of her concern. She look into his eyes and smiled at him. She crossed her legs she felt her lacy thong rubbing against her flesh.

Tony's eyes flashed to her for a second as he poured the drink acting oblivious to any pain in his fingers. "Wasn't any problem. Has to instill a lesson." he said before he handed her the drink and then returned to his seat behind his freshly cleaned desk.

"So far I'm impressed with your work Crystal. I just need to be sure you're ready to take things to next level." he said before taking a sip of his scotch while his eyes scanned her.

"You should really get your hand looked at."She said with concern.

She let go of his hand as she sipped on her drink her red lipstick made a mark on her glass. She smiled at him as she looked round the room.

"Well I enjoy working for you and I can take it to any where you want, you just tell me what you need Tonu." She said licking her lips.

She lean against the table her boobs where slowly slipping out of her dress. She grinned at hlm. She was craveing attention from Tony. She was starting to find it hard hiding how much she wanted him but she knew it must be obvious how much she wanted him. She was willing to do anything to make him see she was more then weathy of his attention and maybe his affections.

Last edited:
Tony just watched her for a moment lost a bit as the dress struggled to keep her awesome rack under control. Tony took another sip and then put down his glass and looking her over with a hard stare.

"Lean back and open up your legs." he said as he waited behind the desk flexing his fingers to see how much pain it was to move them a bit. Meanwhile his eyes watched Crystal and he thought about her future in the organization. She performed well enough abd theyd checked into her history and so far things looked good for making her more. Tony knew she wanted it to, and somehow she reminded him about himself earlier when he was carving out a name for himself. Tony believed she definitely had the conviction for the line if work she'd be joining.

She leaned back spreading her legs wide her thong is on show. She stroked her thigh biting her lip hard. She looked at him and winked at him. She looked at him and bite her lip harder.

"Tony I need to tell you something." She said as she looked at him.

She ran her finger over her pussy looking at him as she winked at him. She moaned softly and moved her thong to a side. She stroked her clit softly biting her lip looking deep in his eyes. She slide her finger in her pussy and fingered herself looking at Tony.

Last edited:
'Couldnt even go five minutes. Horny little slut.' Tony thought with a inner smile. He had made her wait for him to fuck her or give her any attention to test her resolve and willpower. It'd been a while now and Tony couldn't begrudge her much for wanting it so bad.

Striding forward he plucked her fingers away from her pussy. He knew how horny she was and withholding even letting her finger herself got Tony a bit hard himself. He was ready to grab her other hand if she tried to start up again and he just looked at her glistening pussy as he replied.

"What do you want Crystal?" Tony said keeping a stern grip on her hand that was already a bit covered in her juices.

"I want you Tony I need you I hate that your not giving me attention I need attention I'm not use to not having attention." She said

She fidgetted looking at him as she quickly stroked her clit. She pulled her hand away looking into his eyes.

"I need you I'm a slut fuck me please do anything to me I need you to touch me." She said

She looked into eyes pleadingly her body craved his touch so much. She wanted him so much and she really was desperate she needed Tony.

Tony looked at her bemused and uncaring. A lesser man would have just given in right there looking to end her duress and receive a nice helping of the blonde bombshell. Tony was not weak however and made sure to place both her hands on the arm rests of the chair so she couldn't stroke her clit with her fingers at least.

"Such a slut, my little slut." he plucked her up from the chair and then bent her over the side of the armrest. One hand held both her hands behind her back while he slid his fingers up and down the lips of her pussy."

"You telling me I'm a cruel bastard not giving you what you want?" he said before he pulled his fingers away and then started to pull the straps of the dress over her shoulders.

(does the dress have a zipper down the back?)

(Yes zipper on the back)

She looked at him it was obvious she was needing him and it was upsetting her he wasn't seeming to want her like she wanted him. She tried to pull her hands back. She was sick of the games she was ready to give up on him.

"I'm not your slut I may be a slut but I'm not yours I will never be yours because you don't show me attention and I crave attention." She said angrily

It was the first time she has ever been angry with him but she was a woman she had needs and she needed him she craved him so much but she was tired of the games the fight in her had gone and she was annoyed. She bite her lip looking at him as she fidgetted she felt like she was not being giving the attention she so much craved.

'Ah so she she has a little fight in her.' he thought with satisfaction before he slowly pulled down the zipper and then pulled away the upper portion of the red dress abd reached his hand around to squeeze at her large breast while planting a small peck on her back.

His left hand mashed her left breast abd then he let go of one of her hands while intwining his fingers with her right as he moved it forward and put it on her other breast. If it didn't make him so hard for her he probably would of withheld what she craved so much but as his bulge started to rest against her ass he knew he would give her what she wanted most soon.

She pushed against his bulge. She didn't get him he was hard for her and he still was with holding what she needed. She felt his hand on hers she smiled softly her cofidence slowly coming back.

"Do you want me to beg for your cock Tony cause I will I need your cock Tony please your always saying how well I'm doing why not award me its not like you don't get anything out of it." She said

She looked down at her pussy which was getting wet she was desperate for him to touch her.

"You could fuck my ass you don't even need to fuck my pussy if you don't want to I just crave you." She screamed.

She wanted him so much she was losing it a bit with him withelding what she needed so much. She felt some of her juices trickle down her long tanned legs.

He peeled off the test of the dress easily and then pulled down her damp thing breathing in the scent of her wet pussy. "Mmmmm." he said enjoying her as she tried so hard to get him to give in. His left hand tweaked her left nipple for a moment and then he unbuttoned his pants letting them and then his boxers fall forward. His cock stuck out like a sword ready to find its target.

His right hand still held her fingers to her ample breast abd then dragged the hand up to caress her cheek before he pressed the head of his cock into her damp tight pussy as he kept her bent over the arm rest.

As he started thrusting into her his righ hand snakes down over her breast again and groped the flesh there. "Is this what the slut wants?" he said in a slight heated tone as he pounded into her tight hot pussy.

She closed her eyes moaning. Feeling him enter her. She bite her lip.

"Oh yeah Tony I totally want your cock and by the feel of it you want me to but you like seeing me needy and you like seeing me wanting you like crazy" she said.

She pushed hard back on his cock she bounced softly as she bite her lip. She bounced harder her pussy clenched his cock as she moaned. She stroked her thigh she closed her eyes bouncing harder she felt Tonys balls slap her ass. She bite her lip harder she closed her eyes as her body shaked a little. She bounced harder. She put her arm over her back and stroked his chest. She wondered if she'd ever get to be with Tony in any other places but his office she wanted so much more with him.

Tony grinned liking her hand on his chest as he flesh slapped against hers. He did love to see her bear crazy for her his cock. It was an ultimate extension of power abd control holding what coveted so close to them. All the same fucking Crystal's tight inviting pussy all the same and she enjoyed it abundantly.

He pulled out and the grabbed her right hand and then spun her around and out her ass on the arm rest and the quickly pressed his cock back inside her as his chest rubbed against her great tits and body.

He pressed his lips to the crook of her neck as he wrung his arms behind her back leaning her back slightly before he thrust back into her feeling her juices covering his cock and balls and part if his hips as he plundered her tight hot sex.

She moan softly looking at him through the mirror. She bounced slowly on his cock her boobs bounce up and down moaning. She started to cum as she bite her lip harder.

"God yes Tony oh this is one of the best jobs and the best cocks." She said

She pushed hard down on his cock as she felt his cock hit her pussy walls. She let out a small scream as her body shook she closed her eyes and bounced harder she gripped onto the chair with one hand. She stroked his abs softly she bite down on her lip roughly as she pushed her ass out more.

Tony grinned inwardly. The girl knew how to have fun that was sure. As she started cumming the first time he felt her muscles clamp hard around him but he persisted. Letting her breasts rub against him as he leaned in he loved the feel of her nipples and hand scratching against his body as he thrust into the molten vice if her pussy.

As he was close to her he kissed her collarbone and then her neck as he fucked her hard and fast as sweat started to pool across his skin as her juices pooled around his cock creating a 'squelching' noise as his cock thirst deeper and deeper.

"Crystal...nnrnn... Wrap your legs and hands around me." Tony commanded as he placed his hands under her ass between the chair and her skin.

Last edited:
Back