M(me38)4F(25+) for a fun and flirty adult DM RP.

[m4f] SIL horny and Bioclock ticking loudly

Pregnancy, adult breastfeeding, threesome

You play my sister-in-law, Meredith, 32. A virgin elementary school art teacher who is super horny, has a loud biological clock ticking, and wants to seduce me. You aren’t a supermodel, but you look good in a pair of tight jeans, and although you could dress more sexy, you tend to dress modestly.

You love my daughter/Niece and think we would make a beautiful baby. You have had a crush on me since we first met 8 years ago and have tried hard to hold back your feelings, but your biological clock and the reality of not knowing any quality men in your life seem to be the breaking point. You don’t want to end up a virgin or childless. Besides your biological clock, in the last month or so you have really become horny all the time and need a release besides masturbation.

The RP will start subtle and then overt innuendo, leading to something more. At first, it is a secret, but my wife finds out and is turned on. You both end up pregnant.

Start by sending a DM as if it were a text message after a week's beach vacation and mentioning that you noticed me staring at your sexy figure, especially since you haven’t noticed attention from most other men. You have also been super horny since vacation and masturbation well you need more. All the attention turned you on and made you want to take a leap.

If it works we can move to snap chat.

Back