Fun, flirty, sweet and dirty Irish guy looking for an adventure

sicklemoon

Virgin
It's been a while since I posted and lord knows if it hasn't been a bit of a lonely summer, with autumn looming and looking to be just as miserable. I'm taking time away from my civilian life to do what I do best; which is weave lots of compound sentences and wax lyrical about romance, affection and honest to goodness pleasure giving.

I'm 33, a big Irish bear of a man available for throwing you around as well as moving boxes. I love art, and poetry and spanking and I promose to make you an amazing breakfast if you ever stay over. More than most, I believe in affection, kindness, consent and care in my interactions dirty and chaste and I'd like to make sure you're a happy lady at all times. I skew dominant but not in the "this requires capital letters when being address and I have a bumper sticker on my car stating to the world my sheer amount of domitude", and more in the "let me take care of you and all you need to worry about is enjoying this and the slight chance of dehydration".

Anyway, I won't bore you too much on a Friday but if this looks like something you'd enjoy, fire me a message with a brief description and your breakfast order and I'll get cracking (eggs) on it.

Have a lovely day
Sicklemoon

Back