Enough of story. M seeking some F for RP. And some M too to GBang my sismumdaughter

Rahul__69

Virgin
Seeking a kinky woman for taboo role play. Kik is preferred, but email, Skype will work. Up for various roles…

I could be a pervy dad with a sexy daughter. You ask me for money because you want to buy new clothes and your mom said no. I agree as long as you model it for me so I can make sure it is appropriate. You come down in a new short skirt and tank top. As my eyes explore your sexy body and feign disapproval, you start to plead begging to keep it. I “reluctantly” agree and ask for the receipt, where I notice a thing and bra purchased as well…

Or you can be my voluptuous mother, catching me always trying to catch glimpses of your cleavage. You enjoy the attention and wear lower cut tops…what’s the harm with showing a little more. Then you start to notice your panties are missing and figure it me…

Or you could be my slutty younger sister, who is home when I have 2 friends over to swim in our pool. We are in the hot tub drinking as we start to play truth or dare…

Or other roles.Also i can be guy sharing his mom and sister for gangbang.

Leave a message below or pm me your kik name if interested.

Back