Lusty Love Bites 💋♥️

When this crisis is over, I am going to have SO much sex!

Play your cards right, some of it might be with you!

I wish to have hot hate sex with random strangers! Any volunteers?

Wooow that sounds fun.
Who is up for that.
Im sure the limited offer is wild, hot, and erotic and is valid for a short time. 😊😍

Suck the life out of me, my soul.
Suck hard, be out of control.
Suck those erect needy buds.
Suck until my wetness floods.

Non Existent.

Snapinsta.app_119159647_2749558755325081_3496046882060925613_n_1080.jpg
Pic credit : To the rightful owner.

His breath tickled my neck, as he sniffed around my ears.
You smell so good, Katie," he whispered. I smiled as I felt his lips kiss my neck and shoulders. His hands slid up my sides before sliding under my lacey apron to cup my breasts firmly. His touch was electric, and I shivered.

His breath tickled my neck, as he sniffed around my ears.
You smell so good, Katie," he whispered. I smiled as I felt his lips kiss my neck and shoulders. His hands slid up my sides before sliding under my lacey apron to cup my breasts firmly. His touch was electric, and I shivered.
As always so sensual and keeps the heart bumping hard. 👍♥️👏

Passion and fury met in my loins as Ashmir taught me the carnal joys of being a woman until, completely slaked, I fell asleep in his arms.

I looked at him and kissed him hard, then I got up and walked to our bedroom door in that leg-over-leg way that he loves. I stopped at the door and looked over my shoulder. “I’m not sure sweetie, perhaps you can come in here and convince me.”

I looked at him and kissed him hard, then I got up and walked to our bedroom door in that leg-over-leg way that he loves. I stopped at the door and looked over my shoulder. “I’m not sure sweetie, perhaps you can come in here and convince me.”
Awwwww. That's so seductive. How many of you twitched reading this. 🙈😍
She is so hottt... which story is this?

Back