Lusty Love Bites πŸ’‹β™₯️

I_AM_ONE_OF_YOU

Writing Eroticas.
For authors who can't post quotes of lust, love, sex on this platform as they are too small or too few, this is your chance here.
♧
So this thread is about posting a few lines you have with you or create and cannot post them under poetry or stories as they are just 2 or 4 lines or plus.
♧
Non writers can also share erotic quotes, lines if anything good catches your mind. Post them here with right credits to the owner. Add a pic for better reach. ☺️
♧
So keep sharing such lines here... add a picture if you want to. Let's not waste those lines and yet reach a few readers for those lines.
♧
Enjoy writing 😚, enjoy lusting🀀, keep it cumming πŸ₯΅
♧
This is Renee here 41 mature woman from India sharing this thread with my lines of erotica and inviting others who have a few lines to share.
♧
Enjoy, have fun, have your fucks 😜, cumm and share all your dirty, slutty, erotic, thoughts with everyone. πŸ’‹πŸ’“Snapinsta.app_90092223_599605930768367_6833303141521448856_n_1080 (1).jpg

Last edited:
I thought it might be the other way around lol
But both together are sexy as hell to think about and fantasize about
Yes of course.
Hence this thread here. To post those few lines that has caught your attention. 😊

Push me to the wall
Press my silent lips.
Knead my mounds
Take your lusty sips.
Pound into me deeper
Bang into my needy hips.

●

Non Existent.

96425210_3109259239139419_5310816037038285373_n.jpg
Pic Credit: To the rightful owner.

Attachments

• 96425210_3109259239139419_5310816037038285373_n.jpg
    96425210_3109259239139419_5310816037038285373_n.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
"What would you like me to wear for our walk today, my love?" I asked my husband.
He looked me over with a pleasant smile. His eyes on my naked body made me tingle and raised goosebumps on my arms. "Just those black slingbacks and your collar," he replied confidently.
I grinned. "That will surely make the grumpy old man next door, happy."
He smiled at me and our eyes met. He lovingly caressed my cheek and ran his thumb gently over my red-painted lips. 'Yes, I'm sure it will."

"What would you like me to wear for our walk today, my love?" I asked my husband.
He looked me over with a pleasant smile. His eyes on my naked body made me tingle and raised goosebumps on my arms. "Just those black slingbacks and your collar," he replied confidently.
I grinned. "That will surely make the grumpy old man next door, happy."
He smiled at me and our eyes met. He lovingly caressed my cheek and ran his thumb gently over my red-painted lips. 'Yes, I'm sure it will."
Hmmmm...
That walk would catch many eyes.
Hope you both would enjoy that walk.
πŸ˜ŠπŸ’“

Please share your story links for us to read. You can DM me. πŸ˜„

12 posts before the thread slid off topic. Not bad for these days.

"The sunset's amazing," Heather noted staring out across the lake."
"It is a beautiful view," Nicole agreed.
"In every way," Heather put her mug down next to her. "Can I ask you something?"
"You can, but I'm not promising an answer."
"Hopefully, you'll want to answer this." Heather, a smile playing about her lips, slid closer to Nicole on the porch swing. "Where did you kiss your first girl?"
"On the lips," Nicole replied, turning to face her, a stoic expression on her face.
"That's not what I meant," Heather rolled her hazel eyes.
"Sorry, guess I didn't understand the question."
"Fine, I'll try again," Heather gave a mock sigh and leaned over until her lips were barely an inch from Nicole's ear. "Where would you like to kiss this girl?"

Last edited:
12 posts before the thread slid off topic. Not bad for these days.

"The sunset's amazing," Heather noted staring out across the lake."
"It is a beautiful view," Nicole agreed.
"In every way," Heather put her mug down next to her. "Can I ask you something?"
"You can, but I'm not promising an answer."
"Hopefully, you'll want to answer this." Heather, a smile playing about her lips, slid closer to Nicole on the porch swing. "Where did you kiss your first girl?"
"On the lips," Nicole replied, turning to face her, a stoic expression on her face.
"That's not what I meant," Heather rolled her hazel eyes.
"Sorry, guess I didn't understand the question."
"Fine, I'll try again," Heather gave a mock sigh and leaned over until her lips were barely an inch from Nicole's ear. "Where would you like to kiss this girl?"
Two hot ladies under the sun 🌞 β˜€οΈ

Back