Lustful Revenge (TirithIre & AmySaysChillout)

Kaiden's grin only widened as he watched her eyes seemingly unable to look away from her own rape, and even as she moaned out that she never thought that his cock would be so big Kaiden groaned as he delivered a particularly brutal thrust into her in response.

" Well I have to, otherwise I wouldn't be challenging what you can take now would I."

He watched as her head began to drop forwards, and timing a thrust in just as she got to the point where her hair would give a deep pull on the hook in her ass he drove into her, watching her as she cried out and jerked up, holding her hips, slamming into her soon he was positively drilling into her, making her shake with the impact and yet even though he was panting from the workout, he didn't seem close to cumming, though he was pounding her OH so well that she'd eventually cum again all over his cock.

" That's it... take my cock, I'm pounding you, raping you... beg for more slut!"

His one hand released her hip as it slid beneath her and catching one of her breasts his fingers found her nipple and pinched it hard, twisting it painfully even as he was pounding her into the floor, she unable to get away, though with how wet she was getting he knew she was loving it despite herself!

" Admit it, you LOVE being raped, don't you?"

He wasn't giving her a breather, no break, his brutality was matched with the degrading pleasure that he was putting into her, and he KNEW eventually she'd fully break and cum all over his huge cock!

"That's it... take my cock, I'm pounding you, raping you... beg for more slut!" The masked man said ramming his huge cock into her again and again. Kirsten bit her lip as she watched the screen, the chat rolling on and on, several members announcing they had cum watching what he was doing to her.

He reached round and grabbed a nipple, pinching the sensitive bud hard making Kirsten cry out in pain as he twisted it. Each powerful thrust making her ass shake as he drove her into the floor.

"That's it... take my cock, I'm pounding you, raping you... beg for more slut!" he snarled, she could feel him pressed against her ass as he mauled her nipples, his fingers gripping her hip painfully.

Kirsten tried desperately to get away from him, but the bonds round her ankles held her tight, his weight pinning her down and the ropes round her arms making movement impossible, she just had to take it.

She moaned loudly, his cock rubbing all over the most sensitive places deep in her pussy, she'd never had someone so deep in her, she was almost proud that she could take such a huge cock.

Her hips rolled again without her wanting them too, she desperately tried not to show she was enjoying what this pervert was doing to her, she was so wet his cock slid in and out of her with ease, the humiliation of being used like this was more than she ever imagined. Strangely arousing as she tried to read the chat rolling up the screen, her own face on the cusp of ecstasy as she watched her swollen pussy take him.

"oh god, your so thick, so fucking deep," she moaned, trembling as she fought for control, not to give in to him.

Her head lolled forward again tugging the ball in her ass as she did so, regaining her composure she was forced to watch the screen.

"Oh fucking hell! I, I, I'm gonna cum, don't stop!" she begged surrendering to him, more tears rolling down her face as she accepted her fate.

Kaiden laughed at her little attempts to get away. There WAS no escaping the hard pounding that she was being forced to endure, and yet even as she cried out in pain he grunted and panted, putting real work into making her cum. Every thrust of his thick long cock ground into her g-spot, especially with her current position. Every thrust bounced his heavy balls off her hard clit, slapping it, stimulating it as the tip of his cock barreled through her, pounding her over and over again with no mercy.

Even as her hips rolled again without her express permission, the stimulation and pleasure incredible for both of them.

: For a slut, you're VERY tight."

He growled in retort to her trembling clutching at some form of control, and even as her head lolled forwards again he chuckled as she managed to get her head back up, the screen showing her soaked swollen split pussy on the edge of orgasm, her face RIGHT on the edge of breaking, and even as she surrendered herself to all of the sensations, the unstoppable waves of pleasure rolling through her Kaiden grunted in response.

" Ohh don't you worry slut, I'm not stopping until you cum."

He hissed at her and even as he said that he seemingly found a new reserve of energy as his pace icreased. *thwack, thwack, thwack.* his hips slamming into her upturned ass, his pelvis making direct contact with her cunt announced the brutality of her situation with every thrust, the wet and lewd sounds filling the room as he mauled her nipple, releasing it only to slide his hand across her and grab her other tit, her other nub of flesh being tortured as he grinned.

" Do it slut, cum ALL over my cock right in front of the camera's... squirt like the slut you are!"

He knew it wouldn't be long now, and the camera's were fixed to capture that exact moment, to show his viewers the exact moment Kirsten came all over her rapists cock!

Kirsten whimpered, his huge cock slamming deep into her soaking wet pussy. Tears streaked her face as she shuddered under each impact, his heavy ball slapping against her shaven pussy, his fingers tormenting her nipples.

The chat rolling up the screen as she watched her face, mouth hanging open, her pussy slick and wet, already surrendered. The rough sex she loved betraying her.

It was so degrading.

It was so humiliating.

It was so,

so,

Perfect.

Kirsten's whole body went ridged for a moment before she shook uncontrollably, her eyes closing as her orgasm tore through her body, she cried out loudly, so intense. She rode the wave of pleasure.

Panting her eyes flickered open, blinking tears from her eyes, she managed to just look over her shoulder at the smug bastard still deep in her pussy.

Kirsten could never remember cummings so hard.

Kaiden could see the look on her face through the feed, and even as her mouth hung open in a breathless attempt to try and gain some sanity in the situation, there wasn't going to be any of that right then.

As Kirsten's whole body went rigid Kaiden grinned in triumph.

Gotch'a.

He thought to himself just as she cried out loudly and shook almost violently through her orgasm, He grunting loudly as her pussy spasmed and clamped down on his turgid cock, and yet even through her orgasm he slammed into her hard, forcing her to take as much pleasure as her body could take.

As she looked over her shoulder though Kaiden certainly had a VERY satisfied and determined look on her face, though even as she couldn't remember having cum so hard Kaiden released her poor nipple as he moved his hand from her breast instead sliding it down her side and she could feel him first work the tie to the hook in her ass free, allowing her to drop her head without tugging on the metal ball.

From there he twisted his torso and un-clipped one ankle, then the other before he reached forwards with both hands and sliding them beneath her hips he yanked her up onto her knees, his cock at no time having left her, though as he re-positioned her his hands grabbed onto her hips again and with that lewd thwack of contact he slammed her overly sensitive pussy with his cock again, letting her know he wasn't near done with with her.

" You're not done slut... I have much more for you."

His stamina was something else, his control to not fill her tight pussy was amazing for sure, but it was clear her 'rape' wasn't done yet!

"You're not done slut... I have much more for you," he snarled in Kirsten's ear as she lay back limp from the huge orgasm she'd just experience.

She felt his hands slid up, one gripping her breast roughly the other round her throat she he bucked his hips, the screen showing how widely spread her pussy was, her clit poking out wantonly, his shaft glistening in the light, shiny from her juices.

She panted as she watched the chat roll up.

<yeah, you like it you whore!>

<fucking bitch, make her suffer bangbus!>

<hurt her Bangbus> sweetsue33 posted.

<flat chested slut doesn't deserve to cum, punish her!>

<she hasn't begged to be punished for being a disobedient slut> someone else posted.

Kirsten trembled as he fucked her, gripping her throat as she watched the screen, seeing how exposed she was for the viewers.

Kaiden was watching the chat as well, and even as he slid his hands from her hips instead around and hauled her up into the air he grunted as she panted in return.

" Hmm... they do have a point... you haven't begged to be punished for being such a slut."

He growled into her ear, though the hand on her breast released the smaller mound of flesh, instead he reached over, she able to see him slide a panel open before he took out a pair of clover nipple clamps, though holding her throat he set one down and taking the other he pushed it open before he positioned it over her nipple before he let it bite closed onto her hard nub, the weight of the metal clamp yanking harshly as he had it on the hardest setting.

Ignoring her screams or cries he picked up the other and soon did the same to the other nipple, she finding herself being tormented as his cock continued thrusting, mixing pain with pleasure as he growled into her ear.

" Depending on how well you beg determines how heavy a weight I clip onto the clamps."

He leaving the clamps as he used the hand on her throat, sliding it up to her jawline he turned her head to see a variety of weights in the small compartment, some light, some heavier that could be used on her!

Kirsten screamed as the clamp bit painfully into her sensitive nipple, she bit her lip trying to stifle her cries as the cruel clamps tugged at her sensitive nipples. His cock seemed to throb powerfully inside her as she writhed in pain, clearly he enjoyed her pain.

"Depending on how well you beg determines how heavy a weight I clip onto the clamps." he growled in her ear tugging the clamps one at a time making her jump and tense. She wept openly.

Kirsten swallowed dryly, "I am so sorry for being such a disobedient slut," she said rolling her hips, "Punish me, please, treat me the way an unfaithful slut girlfriend deserves to be treated."

She tried to guess how he would react and what kind of punishment this sick bastard would come up with.

"Please, punish me, Master," she added managing to twist enough to look at him.

"I deserve to be punished, I'm not worthy of being your rape toy," she said trying to smile.

Her screams were music to Kaiden's ears, a symphony that certainly did cause his cock to throb and pulse with pleasure at the sounds. After all, he clearly had done this kind of thing before, and even as he positioned his words to invade her ear and senses, her open weeping didn't alleviate the pain he caused her, nor was GOING to cause her.

Even as she swallowed to get her voice back, he listened as she apologized so openly for being so disobedient, and even as she begged to be punished he nodded to her.

" Don't worry, I'll give you what you need."

He purred promisingly to her, though sliding the panel a bit more open a new torture device was revealed. The string connected to the smooth ball easily, but from the ball the blunted metal points stood out straight and cruel. Ignoring any cries or pleas for mercy, he turned her head back to face the display before he growled into her ear.

" Try to move and I will make your life a living hell."

He growled into her ear, though really not moving was her best bet with that thing being manipulated. Looping the rope through both clamps, he tightened it to pull the clamps slightly towards each other. Keeping his attention, he adjusted the end so that the ball lifted up JUST so that if she swung or moved the ball would rock and hit her clit, meanwhile it didn't touch his cock at all.

Satisfied with the positioning, he returned his hand to her throat before his hips gave a slight jerking thrust, making sure to make her body shake, a single thrust just to let her feel what he had 'done' to her, though really, any breath she made beyond a single controlled breath would only make her situation worse. He looked to the chat, knowing they'd love what he had 'come up with' for this second special, and there was still OH so much more to do to her!

Kirsten clenched her jaw as he tugged cruelly on the nipple clamps. She opened her eyes feeling a heavy weight hanging from her nipples as he continued to adjust something, she looked at the screen and gasped seeing the heavy spiked steel ball inches from her spread sensitive pussy.

"Try to move and I will make your life a living hell." he growled in her ear, gripping her throat again he bucked his hips sharply driving his huge cock deep in her suddenly, her hips jerked senind the ball away from her, Kirsten watched as it swung tugging her nipple painfully before it swung back, even though the spikes were blunt her mound was so sensitive from being shaven and whipped with the belt each one felt like a red hot dagger on her skin.

<Oh shit yes! Hurt the whore!> sweetssue33 posted.

She gasped for breath, the ball bouncing lightly, a single spike jabbing her swollen clit. Kirsten cried out loudly in pain, clenching down on his cock.

Gripping her by the throat he shoved his dick hard onto her, sending the ball swinging away, he helped it swing by gripping her breast roughly, Kirsten squirmed trying to avoid the spiked ball, the masked man groaned as he squirmed and clenched on his cock, till the ball slapped hard directly into her clit. Again she screamed out in pain as the blunt spikes dug painfully into her swollen clit.

Kirsten watched the chat through her tears.

<Come on bangbus, I thought you were going to really hurt this slut! She probably normal fucks like this> someone posted.

Kirsten shivered fearfully as she read it, waiting for the next strike of the ball. She yelled out loudly as a spike managed to poke right under the hood of her clit.

<yeah, make sure she can never forget this!> another posted.

Last edited:
Kaiden groaned as she did manage to hold herself still as he adjusted the ball, and even as she was smart enough to not move as he adjusted things, as he finished and drove his huge pulsing cock into her tightly spread pussy they both seemed to watch as the ball swung away, it only taking a few seconds before it made contact, her loud cry of pain only causing her to clench down again on his cock.

" Oh? I would almost think you like the pain slut."

He growled into her ear, and even as Kirsten again screamed in pain though he chuckled as one of the random user said that, though biting onto her ear lobe he pulled on it a bit before releasing it to whisper.

" Hmm, they have a point, I don't think you're suffering enough."

Even as she yelled though Kaiden continued torturing her like that for a moment before he shifted back and that huge cock left her depths, his hands leaving her kneeling there as well Kaiden opened a panel on the right and took out a pair of metal shackles which were connected by a chain, though setting them down a moment he moved back behind her before she felt him un-tying her wrists. any movement from her jerked the ball and tortured her, so her best bet was to remain absolutely still.

Once he had the ropes untied though he took the shackle and clasped it around one wrist before she could feel him lift her arm above her head and linking the chain into the hook on the ceiling, he soon lifted the other arm and shackled the other wrist as well. Adjusting the hook on the ceiling she would find herself being stretched a bit up, balancing on her legs and knees with her hands stretched above her.

With a sadistic grin though he nodded and opening one final item, the leather and brass handle pulled out nine tails of the whip, and even as he looked to her he nodded to the chat.

" All right Bangbus, you heard it here, she BEGGED to earn the right to be my rape toy, so here we go!"

With that he shifted back to give lots of space before his arm holding the whip pulled back and swinging forwards as the tails were about to make impact he snapped his wrist, the balled leather tips of the whip making FULL contact with her right ass cheek, setting her world on fire, and he was only on the first whipping of her!

Kirsten nearly fainted from the relief as her hands and wrists were untiled. The cool metal cuffs not registering for a moment till she felt herself pulled up further, the spiked ball pulling at the nipple clamps as it bounced over her mound, reminding her it was there.

Pulled up as she was Kirsten was disappointed to see her breast looked even smaller.

<If it wasn't for your cunt I'd think you were a boy!> someone mocked.

<call those tits? useless whore!> Sweetsue33 posted.

Kirsten whimpered, tears rolling down her cheeks as she heard the masked man move around behind her, she trembled wondering what he was going to do next, she wished he was still fucking her, that way, she thought, he wouldn't be able to hurt her. Not to mention how good his cock felt.

"All right Bangbus, you heard it here, she BEGGED to earn the right to be my rape toy, so here we go!"

Before she had a chance to wonder the whip struck her ass, she screamed and jerked forward against the ropes, she screamed again as the steel ball pulled hard on her nipple clamps, she had just a moments pause before the ball crashed painfully into her spread pussy. She watched on the screen as it spiked her before she screamed again.

Not giving her a moment the man swung again, the whip biting cruelly into her other cheek, she screamed aloud as the ball slammed back into her pussy.

She could hardly see through the tears as he whipped her twice more, once on each cheek, each time the ball yanking on her nipples before pounding her wet pussy.

"Please," she begged, "please no more, mercy I'm begging you, I'll do anything, please?" Kirsten said hanging limply from her bound wrists as the ball bounced against her mound making her jerk feebly.

Kaiden knew the position he had tied her arms in wasn't the easiest, and besides, it was easier to shackle her stretched up than keep her arms behind her back like that. Even as she was pulled up though he saw the chat mocking her and chuckled to himself. They weren't wrong, though he had said that they'd handle that, and he fully planned to make that a reality.

As Kirsten whimpered and began to wonder what was next, he watched her jerk forwards, the chains keeping her stretched up, and other than the clamps on her nipples, the spiked ball swinging between her legs and the ring gag sitting around her neck from when he had let it out, she wasn't being bound by anything else. As the different sensations struck her in tandem, her screams rang beautifully through the Bangbus.

Of course he wasn't giving her a moment though, this was his choice for her punishment for WANTING to be a rape slut. Even as she screamed and twitched, shook and quivered from the sensations he watched her as she hung limply, though he decided to turn the tables a bit on her.

" Slut, I can already do anything I want, what are you offering to me in exchange for no further flogging?"

He swung the tails slower as he asked that, the tips dragging sensually over her poor abused backside, up along her back as he wondered just what her abused and frazzled mind would come up with. After all he WAS right, he could do whatever he wanted to her really, and she had to know that within her heart!

Kirsten trembled as he trailed the cruel whip over her burning ass and up her back, she cried realising the futility of her situation, he could do anything, it didn't matter what she wanted. He had total control over her.

Her head dropped for a moment as she desperately sought for something to offer him, anything to stop the whipping, he was just to strong, it hurt too much. She shook at the thought of being left physically scared if he got carried away.

"I don't know, you can take anything you want," she admitted sobbing.

She felt him tense for another swing, clearly she had displeased him.

"Wait! Please, isn't it more fun for you when I cum?" she asked hanging broken in front of him.

Kaiden smiled as she trembled, the chat was rolling right along with quite a mix now of comments. Some of course were asking for her to be further made to suffer, while others were wanting to see her pleasure forced out of her.

As Kirsten's head dropped for a moment though he wasn't about to overdo anything. Everything he had done to her thus far HAD been measured, calculated and controlled even if SHE wasn't in control, he clearly was.

He had to admit he was dissapointed that she couldn't come up with anything, so of course he pulled the flogger back ready to continue her punishment. When her words ushered out though with such urgency though he paused, wondering what her angle was.

" Well of course it is, what do you suggest slut?"

He was curious what the hanging broken slut would come up with. In this instance he was leaving the situation up to her... he returned to sweeping the flogger gently over her ass and back along with the backs of her thighs.

" Best think quickly... otherwise the next time my arm pulls back I won't pause for any of your words."

Panic gripped Kirsten's heart, she swallowed quickly trying to think of something that would excite him and make her cum, she shook as the whip trailed over her.

"On my back, tie me up on my back, I can do the splits, tie me as wide as you want, I'll look in your eyes as you make me cum on your huge cock!" she gushed out as quickly as she could.

Desperately she hoped the thought of watching her cum as he raped her would entice him, and maybe get the nipple clamps and spiked ball removed.

Kirsten bit her lip nervously hoping he wouldn't notice she'd suggested that she be tied up.

Kaiden smirked as Kirsten was clearly trying to think of something that would get her out of the position and situation that she was in, and even as she shook and tried to come up with something, he was considering just re-gagging her and continuing with what he was doing when she gushed that suggestion out.

" Hmm... I like that idea, but I don't think we're done here just yet slut. You're going to count four more strikes and you're going to thank me for punishing my rape toy, THEN we'll look into tying you down and making your cunt cum some more."

He informed her of his decision, and even as he said that he did re-position a bit. The first two strikes of the flogger struck each ass cheek one more time exploding her world into pain, the third was delivered across her thighs, and the last was delivered straight down her spine, sending her world into nothing but pain, though as she endured it, when it was over Kaiden un-clipped her from the roof, and letting her arms relax a moment he reached around her and took hold of the clamps.

" Let's get you re-positioned, and when I have you tied down I'm going to fuck your cunt until you cum over and over again."

He whispered into her ear, though with that he un-clipped both clamps at the same time, pulling the spiked ball away as well before he was pushing her onto her back, the impact only hurting her ass more as he stared her down.

" Well then, let's see if your claim is true, show me the splits, and reach down and hold yourself open for me."

For now he seemed to be ignoring his viewers, his focused turned instead completely onto her!

Last edited:
Kirsten sagged weakly after the four lashes, her as back and thighs on fire as she panted heavily. Numbly she felt him release the bods and the clamps being removed from her nipples, the spiked ball bouncing once against her pussy before it was gone. Pushed down on her back she hissed in pain.

"Well then, let's see if your claim is true, show me the splits, and reach down and hold yourself open for me." he said standing over her.

Realising there was no time for her to recover she tried to smile at him as she spread her legs wide into the splits, both legs held out flat, her sore, bruised pussy displayed to him. Reaching down with her fingers she touched herself, blushing at how wet she was, biting her lip she spread her pussy open wider for him. Glancing at the screen Kirsten could see her hole open for him, waiting for his huge cock.

She smiled at him again, "wide open and ready for your big horse cock."

Kaiden grinned as she sagged, and even as she didn't even seem to respond to the clamps being removed from her nipples he figured the fire of the flogger had distracted her from realizing that level of pain as well. Watching her hiss in pain though he loomed over her nicely, that huge hard and throbbing cock pointing straight at her, his eyes traveled over her.

As she stretched her toned legs out though he groaned as she spread her naked smooth and swollen slit open for him, as she felt how wet she was he nodded to her announcement.

" I can see that, we just need a bit more preparation."

He mused, though opening one of the floor panels she could see him take out four leather straps each with a buckle and each which had a D-ring built into them. Two were smaller and two much larger, and with a look she knew not to move, instead holding herself lewdly open like she was. Clasping the smaller strap around her ankle and buckling it, the larger one went around her thigh before he took out a nylon ratchet strap and feeding it through the ring on her ankle, he clipped and connected the carabiner to the one on her thigh. The other end clipped into a bolted ring on the wall of the Bangbus, and tightening to keep her in the splits like that, he soon did the same thing to her other leg, she soon finding herself very stuck with her legs so openly displaying herself.

From there he moved around to kneel by her head and grinning he pulled her hands above her head, the shackles still attached he clipped them stretched up above her head, her own upper arms framing and with how stretched her arms were pinning her head into place, though he looked to her and added.

" Now, beg me to do whatever I want to you."

He took out a small but firm prop which was framed as a triangle rounded at the edges, and propping her head up she could see herself in all her lustful glory.

" Make me believe you want whatever I decide to do to you, or your front will mirror your ass."

He almost had her where he wanted her, though his fingers did gently slide over her face, more than likely making her think he was taking a liking to her, that he just wanted to REALLY hear her give up all control to him even though he already had it really!

Kirsten admitted to herself that she liked the way she was tied, she felt helpless and venerable, it was intoxicating.

Hearing the warning in his voice she nuzzled against his fingers kissing them and sucking the tip before he drew it away from her. Kirsten smiled shyly, she hoped his gentle caress was the start of his resolve weakening.

"Please, Sir, fuck me, fuck me with that huge cock, I want you to do whatever you want to me, use me satisfy your huge throbbing cock in my cunt." she said smiling at him pushing her hips up invitingly.

"See how wet and ready I am Sir? a horny slut for you," she added.

Kirsten bit her lip, hoping she looked both sexy and willing.

Oh she certainly did LOOK helpless and vulnerable to him, which was VERY arousing, though even as she nuzzled against his fingers he smirked bemusedly to her, though as she pleaded with him to fuck her, to do whatever he wanted to her, he nodded to her.

" Oh I will, but for the next while you won't need your words."

With that he slid his hands down and yanking up the ring gag which he had left on her intentionally, he shoved it back into her mouth and tightening it so that she couldn't really form words, he moved around her, studying her as he did. That huge cock of his DID look ready to fuck her, but he grinned with a gleam in his eyes as he took out a new bottle of oily lube he opened it and drizzling it right onto her hot swollen abused cunt he grinned.

" I think... I'm going to do something else instead of fuck you."

He announced, she able to see her slickened slit as well as him, though he took his time to also coat his fingers and hand with the lube, she more than likely would get the idea. Yet moving and cupping her bald mound he ground her hard clit with his palm as he smoothly worked one, two, and then three fingers inside her, stretching and fingering her, moving in and out as he watched her with a devilish grin.

" What do you think slut, can you guess what I'm planning to do to you?"

He didn't quite say it out loud just yet, wondering whether she had figured it out. Even as he asked that though his pinky folded into his palm and pushed inside her as well, at that point only his thumb remaining outside firmly rubbing her clit, she having a first class viewing of her pussy being stretched OH so widely, his knuckles bumping up against the edges of her cunt hole, yet he wasn't trying to get his full hand inside her just yet, instead he was working her pleasure up higher and higher so that JUST as she came he'd continue from there. After all even with him being brutal with her Kaiden understood that this next part would take some time and shouldn't be rushed.

He'd get his hand inside her eventually, whether she wanted him to or not!

Last edited:
Kirsten let him put the ring gag back in without a fight, figuring it would be better not to fight him in any way, she watched his cock throb in time with his heartbeat as he moved around. The cool lube on her hot pussy made her take a deep breath through the gag. It felt cool and soothing as it ran down over her asshole.

"I think... I'm going to do something else instead of fuck you." he said menacingly as Kirsten watched him lube his fingers and hand, she frowned wondering what he had planed, surely it wouldn't hurt as much as the flogging.

He cupped her pussy almost affectionately, she tried to smile round the ring gag as she felt his finger slip between her lips, it was soon joined by another, the lube making access to her easy. The third thick finger made her gasp. Her pussy stretching to accommodate his thick fingers as he slid them in and out of her. His thumb rubbing her clit firmly felt o good as the lube made her hot little nub extra sensitive, she moaned slightly at the attention.

Kirsten could feel him add his little finger as he rubbed her clit, again she wondered how long he'd been watching her and how he knew the way she liked her clit being stimulated.

"What do you think slut, can you guess what I'm planning to do to you?" he asked evilly.

Suddenly Kirsten realised, this monster was going to fist her, and there was no way to stop him, her pussy was so wet, from the lube and her own arousal from the stimulation he kept up on her clit.

She nodded sadly as his knuckles bumped against her pussy. More tears running from the corners of her eyes. It was no use, she was going to cum, he was just making her feel so good, and he was going to fist her too.

Kirsten looked up at one of the screens, seeing his hand stretching her pussy, she trembled, slightly, with arousal, somehow seeing it on screen was exciting.

Kaiden watched her take the gag without a fight and nodded, she able to see that in that moment she had pleased him with that submission. Even as she watched him, wondering just what he was going to do to her he left her imagination to run wild for now.

Even as she gasped and moaned, he took his time to work her pussy, his thumb flicking and firmly rubbing her clit as his fingers worked in and out of her tightly stretched cunt hole. As the light of realization went through her though he nodded, though even as he had her arousal building higher and higher just as she was about to cum he paused with his hand, slowly working those four fingers out of her, leaving her pussy gaped for a moment as he went around to her side.

" don't worry, I won't forget about your small breasts..."

He grinned, though he turned and opening a side panel he took out a pair of pliars, as well as a small box. Setting the box down he opened it up and she could see inside was a set of small rubber rings. Each set had four rubber rings, the rings all were the same time, and were all quite 'safe'. Taking the pliars, Kaiden slipped one of the rings over the rounded needle point, and pulling the ring nice and open he slipped the pliars around her left nipple, he pushing the ends to the base of her nipple before he pushed the ring off the pliars and it clamped tightly around her nipple, making it throb VERY strongly.

From there he took his time to do the same nipple three more times making the sensations stronger and stronger, before he did the other. Finally he finished and cupped one of her small breasts, his palm rubbing her tortured nipple as he looked to her.

" How's that? you ready for more pussy action?"

He wasn't rushing this... after all he WAS going to fist her, though just when was a mystery to him!

Her nipples throbbed from the tight bands, she hated how everyone mocked her for having firm pert breasts. She'd always despised girls with huge boobs, she wondered why now.

His hands rubbing her extra sensitive nipples was exquisite torture, tied wide open and exposed Kirsten couldn't deny how erotic she found it.

"How's that? you ready for more pussy action?" he asked. She watched him silently unable to make any coherent sound.

Kirsten gasped and bucked against the restraints as he slapped her spread pussy hard.

The masked man spread her sore lubed pussy with his fingers and looked her straight in the eye as he jammed all four fingers straight back in her pussy.

His thumb returned to her clit, he watched her intently as he rubbed her sensitive clit perfectly. Kirsten closed her eyes as the stimulation was just soo much, she shook uncontrollably as he forced another orgasm from her.

Kaiden grinned as her nipples distended out as they were, and even as she couldn't deny even to herself how erotic the situation was despite it not being done by her own will, in a way it was as she had literally begged to be tied up and used for his pleasure.

Even as she gasped to the follow up smack to her swollen sore and yet incredibly aroused pussy, Kaiden spread her lubed pussy with one hand before he slammed the four fingers from the other back into her.

As she closed her eyes that other hand delivered a harsh smack to her right breast, making the flesh bounce as much as it could, and even as she began to shake uncontrollably he smirked to himself.

" That's it, just give in, accept that you're a needy slut who needs this."

He grumbled, and even as she was cumming he folded his thumb into his palm alongside his pinky and began to rock his fingers in and out of her, the lube, her cum and how aroused and pleasured she was would help to open her up, and with his other hand moving to firmly continue rubbing her clit he applied pressure, twisting and bumping his knuckles into the entrance of her cunt. All the while he told her to relax and open up for him, and he wasn't stopping until his entire hand was inside her cunt, stretching it and giving her an entirely new realm of sensations!

Back