Low Quality Pictures from a Low Quality Princess ♛

All this time spent away from my online fun will benefit us all one day. AKA I joined a gym 🙃 So I'm just busier than usual, but I still found time to shop for new bras! I'll try those on later today :rolleyes:

I hope you've all had an amazing thanksgiving, if you're from the States of course. If not, I hope everyone else had an awesome week!

Attachments

• IMG_3628.jpg
    IMG_3628.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 0
All this time spent away from my online fun will benefit us all one day. AKA I joined a gym 🙃 So I'm just busier than usual, but I still found time to shop for new bras! I'll try those on later today :rolleyes:

I hope you've all had an amazing thanksgiving, if you're from the States of course. If not, I hope everyone else had an awesome week!
Looking outstanding!!

Looking mighty sexy and a little over dressed.:devil:

I really love that pic of you.

Gorgeous!

Dear Santa,

I know you usually only get letters from good little girls and boys, but I thought maybe you'd make an exception for me. I know it's a grey area... but I've brought so much um... joy, if we can call it that, to lots and lots of men this year. I figured it was worth a shot, reaching out like this. Here's my Christmas list so far!

1. Full length mirror so I don't need to use my windows or shadows to show off my pretty body!

I'm sure I'll think of more stuff along the way!

:cattail:

Attachments

• IMG_3706.jpg
    IMG_3706.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3710.jpg
    IMG_3710.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 0
Dear Santa,

I know you usually only get letters from good little girls and boys, but I thought maybe you'd make an exception for me. I know it's a grey area... but I've brought so much um... joy, if we can call it that, to lots and lots of men this year. I figured it was worth a shot, reaching out like this. Here's my Christmas list so far!

1. Full length mirror so I don't need to use my windows or shadows to show off my pretty body!

I think 🎅 would definitely be stopping by your place to peek in on your sexy body.

Dear Santa,

IM sure if you offer to slide down his chimney he will go down yours!

Lilly, santa will surely bring you your mirror. You have a gorgeous and sexy body!! Just entice him some more and I bet he will even set it up for you.

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa put me on the naughty list and bring me Lillycane, she can use my mirror and me anytime she wants and I promise to spank her,make her do house work half naked and use her for all my naughty desire's!

P.S. If she's not here come Christmas morning I'll know you kept her for yourself you dirty old man!

Dear Santa,

Pretty sexy body!

Dear Santa,

Damn girl if your not making me get put on the very naughty list !

Dear Santa,

Dear Lilly,

Just let me cum down your chimney and you can have anything you want!!!

Dear Santa,

Care to stand under the mistletoe with me?

Dear Santa,

I think Mr claws will be cumming early this Christmas... :cattail:

One day, I'll have the strong man I require to knock some sense into my deluded head. Until then, I'll just drown out the noise with constant praise and attention.

Healthy enough, right?

Attachments

• IMG_3755.jpg
    IMG_3755.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3759.jpg
    IMG_3759.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3756.jpg
    IMG_3756.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 0
One day, I'll have the strong man I require to knock some sense into my deluded head. Until then, I'll just drown out the noise with constant praise and attention.

Healthy enough, right?

Yep Looking very Healthy indeed

Healthy enough, right?

Nice watch...

Lovely as always Lilly

Healthy enough, right?
Yes, quite healthy Lilly! Maybe Santa would like to give you some of his special stuffing, since you are looking for more "stuff" along the way :)

Back