Low Quality Pictures from a Low Quality Princess ♛

Clubbing has never really been my scene, surprising, I know. That's why the fantasy I posted about before is so fun to think about. But fun isn't always realistic and I'm a big fan of realistic.

So what's realistic?

Me, on my own, dancing around my kitchen, drinking way too much. Taking naughty pictures of me in clothing I'd never dare go out in. Heck I wouldn't go to the laundry room looking like this! But, gosh is it fun to play dress up.

It's also not so unbelievable that while I'm being a silly girl who's drinking too much, I might stumble and find myself lying down. Too dizzy to get up, I might just try to settle the spinning room by getting a hold of myself - literally. The only thing that would make this realistic fantasy better is a mysterious intruder catching me in the illicit act. :kiss:

Wear and do whatever you like in your own home! We'll still enjoy it :)

Clubbing has never really been my scene, surprising, I know. That's why the fantasy I posted about before is so fun to think about. But fun isn't always realistic and I'm a big fan of realistic.

So what's realistic?

Me, on my own, dancing around my kitchen, drinking way too much. Taking naughty pictures of me in clothing I'd never dare go out in. Heck I wouldn't go to the laundry room looking like this! But, gosh is it fun to play dress up.

It's also not so unbelievable that while I'm being a silly girl who's drinking too much, I might stumble and find myself lying down. Too dizzy to get up, I might just try to settle the spinning room by getting a hold of myself - literally. The only thing that would make this realistic fantasy better is a mysterious intruder catching me in the illicit act. :kiss:
And like you Lilly, Id love to get a hold of you, your gorgeous body that you show so well...great ass gorgeous breasts...so sexy!

So what's realistic?

Your pics and your creative narrative are a lot more fun than reality and blue panties that I keep thinking of removing and then ravishing the girl now freed of them! ::p:

Flights of fancy have no TSA security check point or baggage fee's but do have a sexy young beauty to travel with. :heart: :devil:

So what's realistic?

Stunning photos Lilly ...... thanks for sharing them

So what's realistic?

I would gladly help you up.;)

One last fantasy to end this white dress series :kiss:

Your little girl is all grown up, which should make you proud and maybe a bit nostolcic of the years that flew by too quickly. But you don't feel proud, you feel angry. Cheated. Taken advantage of. You've spent your entire life protecting the stupid girl, when apparently all she wants is to be treated like some whore.

The moment she turned 18, the oversized sweaters and sweatpants came off and the slut attire rolled in! Just look at her, prancing around the house dressed like that. Posing in front of the mirror, pushing her tits together, standing on her tippy toes so her ass looked as perky as possible. Parading her body around was one thing, but kissing her reflection and sticking her tongue out as if begging for a dick down her throat, that was enough. She knew she was being watched, that cock teasing little bitch.

"Daddy, do I look ok?"

She doesn't look ok, she looks like her cunt of a mother at that age. Just like the first time he set eyes on her all those years ago, he felt the same need boil through him. Or was it anger this time? Maybe it was both. It was like an out of body experience, he knew he was standing up and walking towards her but he couldn't stop himself. He could only watch and follow whatever was burning inside of him.

"Daddy?"

He felt the sting of his palm before registering what had happened. The red marks growing in intensity on her cheek and her stunned expression filled in the blanks quick enough.

Attachments

• IMG_3327.jpg
    IMG_3327.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3326.jpg
    IMG_3326.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 2

Your little girl is all grown up, which should make you proud and maybe a bit nostolcic of the years that flew by too quickly. But you don't feel proud, you feel angry. Cheated. Taken advantage of. You've spent your entire life protecting the stupid girl, when apparently all she wants is to be treated like some whore.

The moment she turned 18, the oversized sweaters and sweatpants came off and the slut attire rolled in! Just look at her, prancing around the house dressed like that. Posing in front of the mirror, pushing her tits together, standing on her tippy toes so her ass looked as perky as possible. Parading her body around was one thing, but kissing her reflection and sticking her tongue out as if begging for a dick down her throat, that was enough. She knew she was being watched, that cock teasing little bitch.

"Daddy, do I look ok?"

She doesn't look ok, she looks like her cunt of a mother at that age. Just like the first time he set eyes on her all those years ago, he felt the same need boil through him. Or was it anger this time? Maybe it was both. It was like an out of body experience, he knew he was standing up and walking towards her but he couldn't stop himself. He could only watch and follow whatever was burning inside of him.

"Daddy?"

He felt the sting of his palm before registering what had happened. The red marks growing in intensity on her cheek and her stunned expression filled in the blanks quick enough.

Mmmmm. love the way you fall out of your top :)

"Daddy, do I look ok?"

"Daddy?"

Daddy needs you

"Daddy, do I look ok?"

"Daddy?"

Powerful story and the pics are just dripping with erotic sweetness!

"Daddy, do I look ok?"

"Daddy?"

Such gorgeous breasts and those perky nips too...You sure make Daddy want you!

"Daddy, do I look ok?"

"Daddy?"

WOW sexy girl your cranking up the emotional volume to 11.
The pics well wicked hot as always, your girls really put on a show !!!:devil: :kiss:

Lilly, your beauty, sexiness, and fantasies are all stunning! You are truly gifted in all aspects of feminism!

Like damn girl you looking ok lately yaasss 👏🏼👏🏼

Also you should have done your laundry already!! Bad girl.

Attachments

• IMG_3617.jpg
    IMG_3617.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3619.jpg
    IMG_3619.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3623.jpg
    IMG_3623.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 0
Like damn girl you looking ok lately yaasss 👏🏼👏🏼

Also you should have done your laundry already!! Bad girl.
B&W nice!!!, you wear it well sexy girl ! :devil:

And let me throw in DAAAAAAAYYYYYYYAAAAMMMM !!! :rose: ::p:

That's so fucked up.

:heart: :heart:

Daddy wants you!

"Daddy, do I look ok?"

"Daddy?"

Back