Looking to chat with others about sex with my wife

My sexy wife and I are in a hotwife relationship. I love chatting with other men about them having sex with her. I'm on line now and I would love to hear from you. PM me please.

I'm on line now and would love to chat. PM me please.

My sexy wife and I are in a hotwife relationship. I love chatting with other men about them having sex with her. I'm on line now and I would love to hear from you. PM me please.

I'm on now and would love to hear from you. PM me please.

I am loving looking at her, she is so hot and willing. Her eyes are watching me take off my clothes. Her hands are reaching for me and she is smiling at you.

You are getting hard watching us, I take her tits in my mouth and love how her nipples respond hard and begging. Her back is arched and she is pushing my head telling me suck me, i want you to suck me while he watches. Show him how excited you make me.

I'd love to chat about my sexy wifey. Pm me please.

If you're up for chatting PM me please!

In on now and I'd love to hear from you. PM me please.

I'm on line now if you'd like to chat. PM me please!

Greetings. I'm a married male mid 40s looking to chat with other men about them having sex with my wife. She once dropped her panties for another man. At first I was pissed but I soon began to become aroused by her tryst. I began to fantasize about other men fucking her and now I want her to do it again. Until then I enjoy chatting with others about her and what they'd do with her.

PM me if you're interested. I'd love to hear from you.

Love to!

Here or Skype/KIK or Yahoo Messenger?

David

I'm on line now and I'd love to chat. PM me please.

PM me if you'd like to chat. Thanks.

I'm on now and would love to chat. PM me please.

Back