Lazy Saturday chat with a dirty wife 😉

whatahoot

Really Experienced
Mid 30s married latina BBW just looking to chat on this last Saturday. Hubby is out until the evening so have some time to kill. Not looking to RP or "get each other off". Just enjoy talking about sex. Not much that I'm not into/open to. Used to swing with my husband but now have fun on the side without him knowing.

Mid 30s married latina BBW just looking to chat on this last Saturday. Hubby is out until the evening so have some time to kill. Not looking to RP or "get each other off". Just enjoy talking about sex. Not much that I'm not into/open to. Used to swing with my husband but now have fun on the side without him knowing.
Need a hot lil Latina to spice up the day

I would like to chat with you anytime you are free or available. I'm retired and always around

Around and have time for the afternoon today EST. drop a pm if you would like. Love to have conversations and hearing the thoughts of others.

Back