Chat with a bad wife

My husband is out golfing with his buddies and I made the most of it I having a special friend come over to fuck me. He left a little bit ago but I still have a few hours to kill. Feel free to PM me if you don't mind a dirty, cheating wife 😈
I prefer a dirty cheating wife.

My husband is out golfing with his buddies and I made the most of it I having a special friend come over to fuck me. He left a little bit ago but I still have a few hours to kill. Feel free to PM me if you don't mind a dirty, cheating wife 😈
Good morning

That’s my favorite kind of wife

I appreciate your excellent approach to time management! Next time, give a little heads up, and I can plan accordingly. You seem like my kind of naughty.

Back